The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

Whenever i feel that i will be attacked by my own panic attacks or situation. I am practicing myself to be mindfulness. Because it can help you ground the reality of what's around you. Sometimes you need to focus on your physical senstations that you were familiar with, like digging your feet into the ground. This kind of senstations ground can firmly give you something objective to focus on.

Yes . Some people quickly nervous and panic in any problem.  If you are panic situation then work not properly so comfortable environment must . If you have any in issues first calm down try to solve don't worry in panic situation . 

Thanks for sharing this.

I think the important content you have given is that everyone can easily understand that they can easily overcome situations when they are going through situations with fear or panic, there is already recognition that things have prepared themselves for situations if the advent of the crypto world.  You are moving towards investing but you must make yourself knowledgeable and strong enough so that you can gain some more experience without any huge loss because every time the market goes down you have to be perfect about your investment.

People over here at the crypto talk forum are really worried about their payments as they are stopped temporarily for the sake of inspection purposes. We need to keep calm and keep working on the forum with hopes of all the best. We shouldn't panic in this situation rather keep working with passion as before. We shouldn't think about quitting crypto as these difficulties are temporary. Keep working, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Good luck. 

Working under pressure and stress can lead to death and bankruptcy, particularly in this area of work, where you have to be like a robot in order to be able to gain success where decisions based on human emotions are always incorrect. The same relates to working in the forum Upon approaching this stage of uncertainty and tension, I urge you to stop working immediately before restraint is restored.

You have a good posts. And I am following you and your content is very good. And we should help each other if someone has a problem. Those who are juniors have the most problem because they do not know anything. And they don't even have knowledge. That's why senior members should help them .

• +4 1

We fall into different types of panic situations while working. In such a situation, we should first find out the cause. Then of course you have to be patient. Because patience is the solution to all problems. So then we have to solve the problem properly. Only then will we be cured of such problems. Don't be upset any panic situation.

• +3 1

Panic is mostly reason why many people lose in trading. anyone has any problem, it should be forwarded to the admin not creating topics about it, it is common here. We ordinary members cannot help you, it should be forwarded to those who can. 

In panick situation try to avoid the work for a while. It is not good to work in those moods. It affects your works badly. So try to solve the problem. Like you said sometimes we can't solve the things without help of others. Feel free to ask help of others, it brings good results.

Freeze assaults are sudden, seriously surges of fear, freeze, or uneasiness. They are overpowering, and they have physical as well as enthusiastic symptoms. Many individuals with freeze assaults may have trouble breathing, sweat abundantly, tremble, and feel their hearts pounding. Some individuals will moreover encounter chest torment and a feeling of separation from reality or themselves amid a freeze assault, so they may think they’re having a heart assault. Others have detailed feeling like they are having a stroke. Panic assaults can be frightening and may hit you rapidly.

Good morning brothers and sisters my thinking about topic is there is no way to avoid panic because the solution of panic is course problem for the furom

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Then it seems they shouldn’t dismiss this issue.  However, they need to be given the opportunity to correct their mistakes

I also believe that many people see in cryptos a way out of their economic problems, many even borrow large amounts of money to be able to operate in this market, I think it is a bad thing that we should not do because having debts is something that should be avoided.

The best way to avoid such type of issues. We have to control ourselvesas much as we can because if we don't have self esteem at our behavior then we cannot survive at this platform. 

• +5 1

There are many ways to reduce from panic situation like you said that I'm our panic situation we should think from mind mind and think that what is the main problem then calmly we have to bring a salutation ok that problem but panic can bring problems for you.and you have to patience.

Here's what you need to do to deal with panic: When you encounter a problem, you need to find the cause. Then you will find the solution to that problem. There are some people who are terrified if they can't solve the problem. In this situation, we will cooperate with them and find a solution to their problems. Sometimes you need help from those around you. So everyone will show love to each other.

Hello friends,

Difficult situation is part of our life its normal we should be calm patience and don't be panic in that type of problems .Be relax and try to found the solution of problem if we panic then problem increase  more not solve so we should be relax and dont be panic .

Thank yoi 

• +1 1

I believe that problems will exist everywhere, so I think we should always know that they will not cease to exist, what we have to work on is the actions that we will carry out to save the situations that we may encounter, that is, to have a plan for each problem.

The problem have to be noted before knowing what the solution will be but without knowing a problem they will not be solution. The best way to take away panic situation is to look for a cool place with cool drink if possible. 

• +1 1

Good topic and best advise for all . When panic situation are created friend just close your eyes and be relax just a five mint, friend if problem are created then just search solution of this prolm.i think if we are trying every problem are solved. 

It is only newbies that panic a lot because those that have stayed long in the market knows how the market works and they are also certain that when something happens it would soon some back to normals though it might take a long time but it surely will and all that is required is patience which most beginners don't have.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

Yes my friend you are right when we are in a panic situation then we have to recognize the problem first and then we have to find its solution. We have not to worry about the situation and get its remedy.

l totally concur with your assessment on that. At the point when you deal with any issues, you should center to discover the arrangement of issues. You need to have tolerance to take care of this issue and there isn't anything to stress over it. Every individual who are here occasionally can deal with any issues.