Stop fooling yourself - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

It is very important that those members who repeat posts are penalized and their questions are general and included in the rules.  But we should not blame the beginners and guide them to read the rules and stop making such posts because the beginners do not have experience about the rules in the forum.

This phenomenon has started to increase dramatically, as we find a lot of posts about old topics or unhelpful topics due to the presence of a lot of posts in the forum and therefore some members started copying and pasting or duplicating previous topics in the forum and therefore we have to report any duplicate post in order to be deleted.

Just friend you are right this is just our thinking that we are making fool to this forum and the other cryptocurrency for them but this is an impossible and we cannot make fool to anyone so this is the time of Science and we should not do this so please avoids where is the time and just continue your hard work in this.

Yes absolutely right the new members should first know how to create useful topic they should not create useless topics. because if they create topics simple like these then they  will get deleted by the moderators of this forum thank you for sharing such a useful information.

Sometimes users will have this mindset of having to make reputation on the forum as this kinds of post have the tendency to be up voted, and what will be made as to gain the reputation which they kind of want to have in their dashboard...

You are right  there are number of member who are creating repetitive  post also post content  That make no sense.  I also suggest  them to  stop because   moderators  delete their posts immediately  and this just time wasting for them.

You are correct; there are a number of members who create repetitive posts and post material that is incomprehensible. I also advise them to stop because moderators delete their posts almost immediately, wasting their time.

I agree with you, my friend, there are a lot of duplicate posts that are similar in their idea, especially by new members, so we must carefully choose the posts we publish and look at the existing posts so as not to make the duplication and benefit everyone and grow the reputation of the forum.

• +4 1

We can get answers to many questions that face us about the areas of cryptocurrencies by browsing the site and its sections as it contains many different sections that talk about these areas

Yes it is very wrong for us to always ask the questions we knew their answers so am suggesting that we should all take note of that and try to bring something new to the forum

Because some people think that just for writing anything they will gain points, and perhaps some of them do not actually read the installed post or do not pass to other posts and are surprised when their posts are deleted. Yes, this is the reason for deleting your posts, friends.

Absolutely my dear mate you right this forum is the learning forum it demand from us useful and informative topic but if we shared only common topic that we know the answer then it deleted and we waste the time of ourselves so my advice to all of you always create the best quality content that full of information and cause to increase the knowledge of other members.  

Yes my dear friend I have seen many examples of this, many members ask questions about topics they know to answer in advance, just to create a topic that is being paid and does not matter if it is useful or new.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, most of the new members ask about the rules and about things they do not know. They can search if the topic is frequent and see their answer in the comments, but if it is a new question then we in turn must help them and provide information from our experience and our experiences in the forum
Here we are a cooperative family, helping each other

I wholeheartedly endorse and agree with your point. Fooling users with ambiguous posts and unjustified responses is against the spirit of this website. As a result, as forum administrators, we should always discourage such practices and only encourage insightful messages.

Hello my friend, yes you are right, we must stop fooling ourselves We must stop telling ourselves that we are failures We are not failures We must have confidence in ourselves and in our abilities We must say to ourselves that we are successful

I agree with you opinion, my dear friend, I have seen many similar balls that we can collect in one post, but I think that these mistakes are made by some beginners who do not know the rules of the forum or how to improve the information in the forum so we must advise them not to repeat the matter

• +2 1

I definitely agree with you
But I think such posts will be removed after a while by responsible members
All comments will be deleted as well
It is possible that the person who posted this post was a beginner and did not notice that there was a post before him.

• +1 1

It is true we should not copy the content that have already been used it against the rules and moderator will dlted it.You should always come with the new idea and unique content from others and post it on the forum.

You are right my dear friend.  We notice many people present topics that they know the answer to, with the aim of only obtaining reputation and profits. This is a mistake. We must present important and useful topics for novices and we must gain sufficient experience to raise new topics that are not repeated

• +2 1

I am also considering that the forums are repeating the same question over and over again. We must understand our responsibility to create useful and unique topics.

• +1 1

I really agree with you why if you can look at some topic that some of our members use to create but the newbies and old members it is mindful being you create a topic and you don't have knowledge about the topic you are fooling yourself.

• +1 1

we have to make our participation always distinct and different from other postsYou are right there are number of member who are creating repetitive post also post content That make no senseWe didn't including newbies should didn't ask common questions. 

Correct friend, there are many posts asking questions that are fixed on the topics or that have already been done previously. The idea would be to place original posts with outstanding information on the specific topic, this would benefit both beginners and experienced users. Greetings!