Stop fooling yourself - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

A lot of beginners don't go through the rules and regulations of this forum. Instead of reading the guide lines they will decide to put it inform of a topic. I think that why many topics are deleted .

I am realy agree with you . We should post a good and useful topic. We should not post that topic which is meaningless. You should post good quality content which is helpfull to all new juniors. Your topic should be knowledge based.

Yes friend. stop it. Try to make new posts and bring new idea to tbe forum. If you post a topic which you already know about it then it is the fooling of ourselves. Try to post a new topic then you will learn about those idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

This could make a huge confusion for all of the new comers and also the senior members. If they know the answer of the post that they are posting then they are fooling themselves only. They should not repeat the things that they have already posted. They must read all the rules and regulations also before posting in the forum.

Yes the basic thing is that to follow the rules first of all the rules are these do not copy other post, make a post at least 200 of words, make a good content to get a positive reputation value from the community users, regular posting everyday.

The answer is very simple, they are doing that for the sake of money , they want to get paid for as may topics as possible, and they do not really care about quality, all what they care about is quantity, and it is is really bothering because we have to read it an some times answer to it , while it has no informative value at all.

I agree with you on this subject because I have found many intuitive questions, the answers of which can be learned by reading the rules of this platform and the instructions

Hello guys this is good topic that stop fooling themselves you read post carefully and answer with confidence.if you wrong answer of given questions then this is your low reputation.good luck and do best for learning best.

I agree with you that there are a lot of posts that talk about a general topic and the answer to it is known, as some beginners publish such posts to complete the number of daily posts, but these useless posts are deleted by the moderators.

We should not interrogate newborns regularly.  All we need to do is use the search box to close the possibility.  Thanks

Stop fooling your self by doing what you are not ask to do infact this topic is a nice topic,it will to everyone notice both the new members and old members,in this case all forum members should strictly follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You're %100 right, yesterday i see post that asking 'how can a create yobit account' can you beileve that , how hard could it be? Some people are doing this just for finishing their daily posts. It's not right and if they keep making post like this, we can't use this forum efficiently.

• +1 1

The answers to all the questions that we know and the questions that are common should be refrained from topics in these forums.  Before doing any topic in the forum, go to the search option to see if such topic has been done and repeating the same question will waste time.

Stop foolish your self you should create good post and contents that have specific meaning not create those post that have not any information for reader only spend all the post just question. Try hard to share informative post for all..

• +2 1

You are right at your place but i think sone new member really don't know how to use this forum,those make their account by seeing vedio from different places may be.

Yes dear friend you are very right that there are numbers of members who repeated the posts so this habit is not good and moderater can delete your post so to be very careful and create a distinct post which is meaningful. 

• +3 1

This is very true friends, many users deceive themselves by asking questions that anyone in the forum being new or old can answer, for these reasons I encourage all users to retard themselves and ask questions that are difficult to answer, that motivate us to search the internet to be able to answer, questions that create a great incognito, questions that are worth answering and give our personal opinion.

Challenge us to improve, grow in this group we do it ourselves.

It's better  to make post unique and helpful for everyone. Fooling thyself is not a good quality and again it won't increase your quality also. So we don't need to make ourselves fool.

You can't reach high tops without making mistakes, generally mistakes are the machine power that lead us to improvements and selfdevelopment, but certainly time to time. It is true that as a beginner you have to pay attention to a few things. If I make mistakes, I have to learn from them..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Thanks to you my dear!

we all are agreed with you. But by questioning some members want more confirmation about any doubt . 

Yes you are right, many people doing this amd may be some beginners don't know that the repeated questions will be deleted. I think many newbies don't know that whether the option of searching already asked questions is present or not.

Yeas you are right. I find this common question several times a day.And most of them are new.As a result modarators deletes.So dont waste your time creating this simple topics.Create something unique and different topic which helps others.

Yes you are right people  that no nothing about the forum should go and read about it the rules the don't and t

do that will help and people that don't like ask questions  when having doubt should also take heart and start asking because they  not succeed if they don't ask so ask and stop fooling your self