Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

Hay dear

Posts close for additional remarks so you can not remark on the theme this is by the administrator you can't do anything remark on another point. I don't have the foggiest idea what its motivation is, as a portion of the grievances that I do in the novices area are not checked, so I trust this issue will be settled rapidly.

My dear brother, we do not have this issue of yours.  Sometimes my post is not submitted and only moderator and admin can solve this problem.  Senior friends have said that your post is not useful so it is deleted.

Dear I DNT face like that situation may be it's network problem . Probably this issue will be solve soon so DNT worry about that .

I am here in this platform for only 2 weeks, till now I haven't faced any issues like that. There may be some problem with your internet connection or check whether there is any issues with your device. If your problem is still not solved, try contacting seniors or admins.

My comments on the highlighted text also come with "hidden content" at the top. I comment on topics that are sometimes not submitted. My comments are there. Some people face this problem. Or now for whatever reason I write the comment but it is not counted and is not submitted.

@ by ch Ayyan , sometime both things are not possible beacaues before this we are see like this problem 

.so we don't know about this question.

Since my whole inception into this forum I have never witnessed any sort of that problem... Maybe it is due to as some topic are already closed or due to your browser and if the problem persist contact the moderator as they will be in a pole position to explain better

Well my friend I'm doing work here since 20 days and I'm not facing this type of problem yet. So I'm not sure about this problem but in my opinion sometimes posts will be deleted by admin through irrelevant to topics. So I'm know about this and don't know about your posts.

I did not face this problem but i think the comments submitted after the interval of three minutes therefore we should wait for three minutes to submit our next comment I hope you will understand it now .

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency . I have a question . your poor internet is the main cause of this problem . thanks for all in advance.

Hi im new here and trting gain knowledge about crypto and crypto related knowledge as you have discused this issue i have never faced it still im learning here and i found that this fourm is realy good and helpul for learning and earning

Sometimes my comments also not getting submitted. But maybe your problem and my problem are not the same. When i oppend a topic to reply and i late about 1 hour to submit then my comment not get submitted. If you do some then try to submit your comment in  short time.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I face this issue in the 'off topic' section only. When ever I post in the off topic my comments do not count. But I do not face the problem in any other section. 

I didn't encounter that sort of circumstance, much better in the event that you will contact the arbitrators about your concern or possibly your posts is being erased.

You are right because we can not give proper answer of the question or irrelevent to it. Sometimes we do not follow the rules of posting that,s reason post are not counting

The truth is that I have never encountered this so I don't know what to tell you brother, anyway you can go to the moderators they are aware of the problems of the people and always look for ways to answer you. I think it's the best thing to do before something happens that you don't want and then things will get a little worse.

I have no idea or experience about this situation. I think it's may be network issue. I didn't face this type of problem. So I suggest you follow rules and regulations about this situation and try to send again.

Be honest i am not facing this problem.  May be your problem your internet is weak , network issue . And may be post deleted . So you post useful post on comments . Thanks for sharing this information. 

I've never faced this problem. Maybe you changed the settings of the site or your internet connection is not stable try it with another device and wifi if you still had problem contact admins. Oh i forgot to mention use desktop mode if you are using your phone.

• +3 1

Yes of course dear friend this problem is faced by me many times .But I think this is due to network problem . I think every member have faced this problem .

If you are facing issues about the submitting of your comment sometimes it might be due to network error and sometimes it might be from the forum so just exercise patience it will go through

Yes mate you need to be patient about everything you ate going through, because the number of members in this forum is very creasing every day so you have to wait withing a me certain second before summiting.

Dear friend, I have not encountered such a problem yet. Sometimes some of my posts are considered unsuccessful and the admin deletes them. But I have never faced such a problem.You can contact the admins to resolve such issues

Now I have not face like this problem still now just focus on your work my dear brother . This is temporary problem . This will be solve as soon as possible. 

• +3 1