What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

I made many mistakes that caused me losses, the first of which is the lack of patience with the currency until the achievement of its goals in addition to feeling afraid at the first decline, so I bought at the top and sold in the decline, and this matter cost me a lot, because I was not trading with knowledge or knowledge, but simply relying on feelings.

• +4 1

Im not trading yet. But I hear that some of the people does mistake while they are trading. They dont have enough knowledge about it. They dont know the market situation. I suggest them to learn more about it. Research a lot. Take advice from experts. 

Certainly, we made a lot of mistakes through our work in this field, and most of these mistakes were wrong ideas that we used to believe about some of the many terms and methods of work, and I made a big mistake during my investment where I sold a digital currency before its price increased because of my feeling Desperate for her, but after a while the price rose dramatically and I was disappointed, but I learned lessons from these mistakes

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency mistake that I have made, before when I trade I dont move from my computer, and then my emotion convert to stress, so now I put my order I do other things or I go to sleep then tomorrow I observe what happens.

Mostly of my mistakes on trading I just made them while I'm using margin trading, When Ive open the buying order and the coin start to decrease, I will just close the position for the fearness the coin might be continue to decrease and get liquidated.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The first mistake is trading with unknown website that I didn't have any idea on them and they are scammers, secondly imputing wrong wallet address when trading and lastly I also fall as victim to hackers from my stolen bitcoins.