What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

Absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you. We should be devoted and  the job that we do must do with honesty and hard work and work with full focus because when we work with full focus then we can achieve big.

• +5 1

I'd like some more explanations on this. What are the different fields of cryptocurrencies we can use to profit and how can we determine which one suit us most. If you talk about programming, marketing or trading then it is clear that some have the skills to do only some tasks. 

Friend, we can all achieve absolutely any success in a certain area! The main thing is to choose and treat your actions correctly. The point is that the situation is about setting your goals. If you are sure that your success will be close - you will achieve it!

You are right it is compulsory and mandatory for us to pay attention to the field that we want to take part in because if we did not put our focus on our field then how can we be able to achieve our goals or succeed or make progress.

Yes i agree with you because now i m going to win the crypto world than i have to to do a good work and have to remove all the hurdles from the system and would like to improve the crypto talk Forum and wanta to update my self as well so that I can become a successful member of the crypto world.

Yes i agree with you because now i m going to win the crypto world than i have to to do a good work and have to remove all the hurdles from the system and would like to improve the crypto talk Forum and wanta to update my self as well so that I can become a successful member of the crypto world.

Of course dear, we always need a specific program that we follow to expand our expertise and improve our profits, the more we continue and work, we will earn more and more.

• +3 1

You are right, my friend, but I am a beginner. At first I will make sure to collect useful information, and after that I will define one area. I hope to find what I want.

Of course, putting the goal to be achieved in front of our eyes will be a great motivation for us to make us continue better and achieve the dream that we aspire to, and with this also we will be able to face the difficulties and problems that may face us.

• +1 1

If we are fused to gain further benefits from such sectors, we must devote our full attention and energy to do so; otherwise, we will not be able to obtain the benefits we seek. Crypto world, personally, is my best choice for my life, and I have paid full attention to it.

I think the importance of specifying the domain you want to create or gain is that you focus more on the domain you want to create or gain.
Because you are interested in this area, you will be able to discover privacy and errors and become more professional in this area, so we know that it is very important to determine the field you want to get.

I don't know if you're feeling really only money but you feel will give you money with the respect and give the reputation a good reputation this is a good thing of your own field that you can do that to performance.

Of course you want to define a specific goal. A person who does not have a goal is nothing. Ambition or goal to reach a specific field is the main thing that makes us do our best to work and succeed, and we must expand the field of knowledge in work and patience in order to get the thing we want..

If we are unable to give a certain amount of time to a certain business that means we should give other things which are less important and easy to use

Certainly, the importance of knowing the goal and the field in which we want to work in order to be clear about the way we want to go

you are absolutely right ..
We must define a field for us to work in, because that will benefit us in achieving our goal, as we will devote our efforts, work and all our research to the field that we have identified only and we will profit from it.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We have to go to all sections and explore the content of all sections, to increase our knowledge and experience in this forum, and we must share the information that we have for the benefit of all members

• +3 1

You must know the field that you are interested in and be a profitable one, not be a strong competition for it, and you must focus on it and not focus on many areas and this is important.

Yes, I agree with you on that, my friend, I think that defining the area in which you want to succeed is the first step to achieving your goals. Focusing on a specific field and collecting all the information related to it, and seeing all the research in it enables you to achieve great success and excel in your field.

• +4 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and the constructive discussion that is important to us, newbies and newcomers to the forum. I think I will follow all the comments in order to get an idea about the cryptocurrency market.
Good luck

Welcome my friend

It is really good that we define the field and devote all efforts to this field in order to become more experienced and gain great professionalism in this field. It is very good, my friend.

I hope everyone will intensify their efforts, work hard and be patient

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

• +1 1

It is very important to determine the field you want to work in, it is very good because it means that you are in love with what you want to do not because of money but because of the joy, love and excitement in it.

I have always thought that doing everything and learning from everything is good, but if there is no balance, you will not know anything. Dedicate yourselves to learning and becoming masters in what you like the most, so that you can reap the profits you want for your effort.

It's very important to do so and if you know the particular field then you'll be able to grow from this. Choosing something is one thing but being able to put your mind into it and work hard on it is what will help you in growing very fast

Persistence and determination are the two most important things to reach your goal, so you have to set a specific goal and focus on it well to reach it. This makes you try more and more of all the information and benefits to reach your goal as soon as possible, and your will will be stronger to reach your goal.

In order to reach success, plans and strategies must be developed to achieve goals and not be distracted in many businesses in order to achieve one of the goals of this business. Thank you.

• +1 1