Don't act like moderators - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

I agree with you, you are a wonderful person, you should get support like these ideas, no one has the right to report to a novice, thank you, have a nice day

11 hours ago, Danyel said:

We where once all newbies to this forum but as time passed by we understood how to work and earn from this forum. Instead of criticizing newbies let's help them where they need help but they should not create unnecessary topics to just fill their post count but they should post meaningful posts that deserve a better contribution and always do some research on what is available in the forum.

@DanyelI've seen a lot of newcomers who claim to be moderators when it comes to expressing their attitudes.  Many senior members do that.  That's not right.  We are here to learn as well as to earn.  If we behave like that then it is not pleasant for other members.

I agree with you everyone was a beginner someday

We must respect everyone as long as the post did not violate the Forum Rules, there is no need to report it

We are all members of the forum. We have no right to criticize others . But we can express our opinion with respect and without any problems . Where we can express our opinion if we see a publication contrary to the laws of the forum and correct or report it, this is our duty . Because so far there are some who send random mail for profit only .

Dear we should not criticize anyone. But we appreciate the person that shares a good content. If we share a good knowledge then automatically our reputation becomes good. If we share a useless post then people do not appriciate this. And don't like this. 

You are absolutely right in everything you say we all must be objective when we are going to value a topic or a publication we must give it a reputation depending on its content if the topic or publication is useless we can not react positively, and as for the members who criticize and mistreat the new members I ask for a little patience as we all here were newbies and did not know how to do things right let's help them by teaching them the right way to do things right. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we shouldn't act like moderators because we ain't like them, so we have to maintain our level and keep working according to the forum rules and regulations. Because if we keep acting like moderators we might get warning points.

People might have their reasons for giving different reputation points for reasons i don't know but just know that the majority of people will definitely give the right amount of reputation to the right kind of posts and that's why good posts are the ones with more reputation

You are absolutely right about that and I'm completely agree with you that the person who deserves a good reputation is appropriate for the reputation and most of the people like don't deserve they have a high reputation in this forum, I requested the people give to the reputation  acutually who deserves  that. 

Well said, one thing I think is that if I'm about to give up my credibility, I only concentrate on posts that I find interesting so I don't stress myself out. Once I find a thread with quality material, I give out my prestige and forget the rest.

Actually Yes this is true, i have also seen some of the members who always act like moderators by opposing newbies in their topics or comments. This unfair we should try and encourage each other. If you found someone's content very infomative and educative, encourage the person by giving positive reputations.

• +1 1

Actually valet depend upon the frequency feature online currency it depends upon the worldwide currency according to the forum we decide the Violet old is safe or not online is safe because it is according to that international forum and safe the worldwide.

None of the members has the right to act like mediators and giving a good reputation must be dependent on the quality of the content only and not for any other reason.  Young people should not be harshly criticized, so that they do not become frustrated.

We always have to read the responses of the members and carefully consider whether they deserve a positive or negative interaction, so be careful about this topic and do not put yourself in the circle of danger.  Good evening, my friend

You are right, my friend, when we read some useful content, we must support it and encourage its writer, even if he is a beginner. It is a wonderful thing that we all cooperate to achieve our success and the success of the forum.

• +3 1

I am with you about this because many people criticize our publications in an unpleasant way, and I agree with you about obtaining points and likes, this leads to a loss of the quality of the publications and thank you for this active participation

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you all the agreement. We must abide by the rules of the forum in terms of giving the seven in general and any other rule mainly because in general we left the rules of the forum is a major thing, and we must in every act do not reduce the mediators in general. We must give them to him automatically on the basis of Ourselves to the people who really deserve. There are legendary posts, mythical people and mythical members who work for him. This forum entered into that dear. We must give them a hearing because they really deserve it. Thank you very much.

Thank you for your opinion which i found it si useful and important for a great problem here, our duty on this forum is to help each others and that's why we need to teach other members especially newbies how to work no their posts and not to criticize them because as you said if the moderators didn't delete the post then it's useful for sure. 

when our post help anyone they gives this points automatically, and I think so many newies spread spam post so report against this spammers is good work because we all wants this forum clean...!!!

You are welcome, the old must set an example for beginners, so we all have to provide a service for beginners and explain the work to them and help them give them a good reputation for their participation in the beginning so that they start working actively 

Edited by laith marouf

We should not criticise anyone of the member in this forum everyone is doing work hard on this forum they spend there time to learn and do Posts and earn money so we have to promote each other's and give chance to others to make them in this platform.Don't demotivate anyone by reporting them or giving negative reputations.

I agree with you because I have seen also a lot of people who always criticize posts or the posts of newbies with very rude way, newbies here must be encouraged and motivated by other members so we should support each other here.

• +3 1

You are right, mate, we were all newbies to this forum at one point, but as time passed, we learned how to work and earn from it. Instead of criticizing newbies, let us support them where they need it. However, they should not build needless topics to pad their post count, but rather important posts that merit a better contribution, and they should always do some research on what is a good contribution.

I find that violating the forum rules is unacceptable, and all beginners should read them before starting to post, I agree that we must support them, but they also have a duty to abide by the rules of the forum