Don't act like moderators - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

On 4/5/2020 at 1:09 PM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

Agreed on that buddy. We should be supporting the new members of this forum and give suggestions to improve their career. Not to pinpoint their mistakes and criticizing them for that mistake. Rather, we should give advices and recommend on how to contribute in the forum with good quality postings.

That's right. Others should not behave like moderators. The moderator is an important one. Work.Because they have to do a lot of different things. Which other ordinary people do not. So they should not compare themselves with the moderators. Behave like themIt is better to refrain from doing these things.

I totally agree with your point of view. Because mostly the members didn't like the members work and they gave to hem negative ratings. Thats not the solution , I think. If they are making mistakes , then gave them solution to make them perfect. In this way they will starts progress.

@Raven You Are Right Ever Member Here Act Like Moderators.Giving Advices And Solutions To Admins. Admins Will Handle Out Scammers. We Are Noone To Criticize Other Member. Moderators Will Handle Them And Can Criticize Them. 

One of the terms of the forum does not contain offensive words to others and take advantage of its useful information that helps us spread a lot of development and modernization in our world.

Then why would more people benefit from it if the administrators and moderators remove those posts? They're just trying to make a case here for deletion of posts, you're making an abusive use of a reputation mate, and I think you can appreciate that right now.

Yes friend, it is something I could see, that many forum members take an action as if they were moderators, we can send a DM to the moderators in case we see weird situations, so let's work well friends, if we do our job well and we are valued we will win.

Maybe some of the members try to give us advice to prevent us from falling in some mistakes that could have very bad effects on our work here so they like to warn us many times , and by this behavior they look like managers . Actually this behavior has two sides one is good if they really care about our interests , but the other is bad if they only want to act like moderators as you mentioned 

This is something recurrent, also many people accuse others of something wrong, but I think it is enough to be able to send a message to the moderators of something that is not correct in the forum, as this way we also keep the good amount of good post that there are, so let's keep working friends.

excellent publication you say reasonable things, each publication deserves a score according to the quality of the comment, if we make comments that do not help or favor anything in this forum it will be a waste of time for both the person who wrote it and for the person who valued it without making any sense. 

Yeah this is a very good topic not only topic but so also serve as an advice,why? Because as a beginner or a member of the forum you don't need or to act as an moderator because the moderators are those who can guide and monitor the forum in the forum so just be a member and not to act as them

On 4/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

Yes you are right we don't act like moderators and critics anyone .my opined is that we ahould help each other.Give reputation and take reputation .thanks for sharing this.

Agree with you, there is always a way to take any problem with decency and soft tone.  When you try to act like the law, don't expect people to understand your point properly.We must cooperate with each other to fill this forum with useful and valuable posts on how to create important topics and how to get a good reputation.

This post is very nice according to me people do not act like moderator they should act like  helper. Don't criticise the beginner every one who are there were  beginner in the past and all faced same trials and difficulties. The moderators are working their duty we all are members and are like a family we should treat woth each other kindly. we don't have the right to criticise ay body.Give good repution for appreciation.If there is any mistake then guide the person not act like moderator.

I agree with you about everything you said, but now you do not want it, but you do not deserve it, just on the post that you wrote. Most prefer not to give bad points to the posts of other members to avoid demoralizing it. I give any attendees move something inside me

Try not to act like arbitrators and furthermore you reserve no option to reprimand any peopleso we should remain in a breaking point so that individuals are not censured by us

Crypto does not keep a topic on the site if it is not useful,  if the topic is still on the site it means the moderators agree with it and find it useful.  And if people are giving good reputation to a post then it means they agree with it and they find it helpful. You should not judge people and keep the environment of the forum clear from criticism. 

Yes this forum is very friendly and cooperative so that's why all of the other  members should give advice and encourage the other newbies.

do not report them. Give encourage to newbies for their work. When we criticize other it will discourage the  working ability of people.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Raven said:

You are right I also agree with you I also see some members that are acting like motivated inte I think it is not good we have to change your behaviour because many new beginners are not aware from rules and we have to tell them not to report them.

Welcome dear . Your post is good .for me it is useful and help me . Especially newbie old members guide help and support each other . If you don't help and guide its bad tor you.  Respect and support each other  .

Hi! I concur with you. But I provide a great notoriety to all newbies who have composed a post that creates sense. I need to assist newbies. Since we were all newbies once. I exhort you as well. Do not criticize individuals for composing garbage or doing something off-base, on the opposite, offer assistance them. Great good fortune!

Yes you are right mate we all should helps the beginners because once we were beginners as they are right now. Dear friend this is very important for us to know the value of this forum so respect it and respect them also who are at this forum.

Thank you

That's correct as the best thing is to give better advice to newbies than give criticism which is discouragement to the newbies. Pls help give good advice to the newbies to boost their moral.

Yes dear you are right their are many people who give reputation to others because they want to earn 50 bitcoins .We should first read the posts and to deserving posts we should give reputation .

You are right. Because I'm new and I have no perfect idea about this forum of someone started to give bad reputations them my account will banned . This is not true because we are working hard and if we lost our income then what will happen?