Always do your own research - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

It is very good that each member does their own research and share what they learned in this forum so that we quickly learn about new topics in cryptography and believe more our information about cryptocurrencies and we all learn faster.

• +1 1

Agree with you that you should make your own research post.

It is very useful for the user's who have not much knowledge about the topic.

Likewise, keep posting well and keep praising people. 

I am agree you must do our own research because if you do own research you have a knowledge  and you can share you knowledge to other people for help.beacuse we do research on crypto currency we gat a knowledge and gain a more information  and help those how dont know know about crypto .we could raise ourselves by helping each other .

Welcome mates. As far as you are a member on this forum, it is expected of you to create new topics at least two per week. And if you want archieve this, you have make serious research so as to avoid reputation of topics. You are always welcome mates, have a blessed day ahead.

Hey it is important that we do a lot of learning and reading than posting or commenting. Because it is very important to give and share information to others. It will also benefit us a lot. Whenever you make posts make sure you research about the topic enough. Share only genuine information.

We have to make the topic from our own thoughts then our topic will be very nice and of course our topic will have to get good information so that we get good reputation and others can learn something.Always make the topic according to All Rules.If someone's topic cannot be copied then it will be banned.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

@Raven yeah my friend obviously you are a hundred percent right. I was ready to all and I also got much information from your post my friend. According to my opinion my friend if we are share our own experience with crypto talk members then our post will be having higher reputation. I will try to apply these advices and tricks in my topics because everyone want to get positive reputation in our crypto community. 

We are always learning something from this site everyday. Basically we always try to learn from others. But we should research about our own post. Cause if we do that then our post quality will be improve and useful.

I have tried creating a topic once but unfortunately it was deleted. So, now I am not creating new topics but still in search of good and unique information which will help me in creating a topic.

• +1 1

This is absolutely correct method because  research is so important for work here because without research you can't post useful comment.

• +1 1

Precisely we should attempt however much as could reasonably be expected in making, valuable and furthermore make a clearical research all alone in other to stop the issue of reorder technique

Yes, you are right. We shoud everyday search for a new topic. You should not do copy of others posts. If you search for new topics, then it will enhance your knowledge adn this makes your posts more meaningful.

What you have said is true, only the members can improve each other in the forum, and we can achieve that by making lot of research to be able to improve each other, members of the forum benefit from each other post daily, we need to work on how to create more topics in the forum

Yes my dear we all should be creat 3-4 post per day but posts must be useful and informative so that others members of this forum will get information form this post. We should research about the post before creating. If everyone creat atleast 1 post but useful it would be so benifcal for everyone.

We should try our best.

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Yes I agree with you that we should try to make our own topics based on some unique idea because there are lack of good topics now and repeatedly topics are being shown in the site so it would be better if we make something useful according to the rules of the forum.

Hi dear @Raven you are right we need to create daily topic atlest 1 daily to get ratings positive rating and to earn more but we need to be sure it's not copy r already present so try to do research first otherwise we can get warning point and could be ban

• +4 1

Hello everyone. We should try and do our own research for us to get more knowledge on how create topic, in crypto talk forum we need to create new topics for us to gain more experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much for giving me the information ... You have given a very good idea by following which we can improve our shortcomings and at the same time we can create the best post. We should always post to someone. First do a thorough search about it and gather as many knowledge about it as you can and then share it so that others can also benefit from it and we should share as much as possible so that others have done it and we He could also learn something from others.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

Absolutely right.do your own research and write the comment also according to your own knowledge because it is one of the rules of the cryptocurrency.and it is help ful to us because it adds to our knowledge and we get good experience and reputation if we copy the others posts we get nothing.....

• +2 1

Absolutely, If every member of this platform does start make a topic every day, then there will be so many topics on this platform that we will not face the problem of post deletion. Let us not copy each other's topic, but let us do our own research for a useful and beneficial topic. By doing this we can become the best member of the Cryptotalk. We should do all this according to the cryptotalk rules, if we don't we can be ban.

Edited by umar sandhu

Yes dear mate you are right. If we do our own research than we must make 3 to 4 topics daily in this way we can increase our reputation on this forum. So try to make a little effort and make a wonderful topics which are helpful for our fellow members on the forum and also for us to increase our reputation 

If a member have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies then he must create a new topic in this forum but if he cannot have good knowledge and experience then he can reply comment on other member post and increase their knowledge it is very important for all member that he must research about the topic before posting

Yes,

You are right dear friend.

Resarch is very necessary for any work it may be in physical or mentally.

Resarch helps us to discover new ideas. It is very helpful for all.

Good luck. 

We really need to go for daily research if we should be able to create a unique and different topics to avoid repetition of contents.

I agree with you for every member to be creating new topics.

Although, it is possible through frequent research.

Im a little afraid of creating topic as im most likley a newbie in this forum.But when i will start to create topic for this forum i will try to maintain your advise.Yes craeting atopic needs research and somalr topics most likely gets deleted.So i will try to do my best.