Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Hello my dear friend,if we spend our leisure time here then we get to know more about crypto world. And surely it will help us to create topics which have some content. And also it will find us the right answer to our mysterious questions.

trusty you're okey to more or less accompaniment on the occasion that without help get through some crop up the present facility it should as well whipper-in to natural law recyclable subject matters.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

I am also free at home and I asked to my friend to tell me about some good website through which I can earn a good amount and my friend told me about this forum and I tried this and I will say that it is really a very good forum.

You can do both spend or not your time here, because honestly, working here in the forum is not time consuming, but if you want to achieve a lot of useful post then it will be good for you if you will work here all day. There would be no problem with that. Spending time here will make you learn more about crypto as well. 

@Ch Ayyan Hi friend, you are right nowadays maximum all members are free and have lot of time to spend on cryptotalk,in which they can read more topics and get experience to create a new topic which help them to create a unique topic.

I could earn more like trading and techniques on how to become good on it. Aside from getting money, you will also learned a lot from the people who have experienced the filed of crypto. So we are lucky to have this kind of forum, it has a huge help to us.

Indeed, my friend, you are right. We can use our free time or sit at home to increase our experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, as well as the way to work here in the forum and the right path to success

Вы правы это помогло форуму, новички гораздо меньше бы создавали повторяющиеся темы и гораздо облегчили жизнь модераторам и участникам форума

The more time you spend on the forum, the more you can learn about the forum here. There is no end to learning from here. Those who work here work again and work carefully. Learning contributions to this forum are incomparable, here you can learn like your educational life. If you post something wrong here, you will be given a warning for the first time.

That's a good work fron crypto talk this is best platform informative of work fron crypto talk. I hope that anyone created comment among others person. I will done  would have the best way that avoid from creating more and same topics and we also been the forum expressing hope write topic research content. 

Spending our time here is really good and should be advised.  Spending more time here enhances our knowledge of cryptocurrency.It is important that you learn about digital finance for future needs.  The opportunities that this platform provides are very useful for students.

That's true . Spend time here is beneficial for you not waste time. It will be very beneficial for us. More time spend in this forum we will gain so much  then you earn money working from home also you get knowledge about this site.

We as a whole are free now a days at home . On the off chance that we invest our energy on crypto talk and attempt to peruse all the themes it will profited alot us as we can get alot of information and experience about crypto and exchanging from that point. It likewise decline rehashing posts.

Hello friend, I am new here and I have been full time recently and have decided to learn about the world of cryptocurrency recently and become an expert in it and I think spending more time on cryptotalk will soon achieve my goal.  good luck.

Yes we must spend a good deal of time at first in crypto to complete our free hundred posts. Then we can relax and earn with a simple twenty posts per day. Spending more time doesn't simply mean more earning but more knowledge. The more you learn, the more you can save yourselves from scammers and earn more money.

• +1 1

Yes dear i do agree with you that spending more time on crypto will benefit us in the form of better understanding the rules and reading will help us how to create a content and what are the faults of other post that we should not do in our posts.

Friends, every day we spend our time on various social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, which is a waste of time. If we spend this time on the platform, we will have a good income. So  it is not time West.

I agree with you. Spending more time on forum is like that the more you feed the more you healthy, feeding of knowledge from forum will make you more skilled. Specially for beginners it is much necessary as l m also newcomer.

you are right .  We should invest our time in something useful and share our information about cryptocurrencies on this site is the best. 

You are absolutely right we all were free we didn't have to go to office or jobs or colleges or anywhere else in the market because of lock down we have to stay at home all day so if we spent all our spare time to the site we would have learned a lot explored a lot and now we will be earning a lot based on our knowledge 

It is important to spend time in the forum. If you want to answer any topic in the forum, first you have to see who has answered what, you have to submit your answer accordingly. It will take time in the forum. Can't work without time.

@ch ayyan. My dear friends it is very important to spend the time with you and your friends can make post and topic. They can be very  easy to make money from this site. Our time is very well in the crypto talk organization. 

Dear friend as you now institutions are still closed and I was get bored at home and after join this great forum I enjoying too much because this forum increase our knowledge and also help us to improving our English as well .I spent my best time on forum .