All important topics - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

Hi guys as am new here so I would to thank you for sharing these important information with us ,these are really helpful for me in working more and more better with this platform and I think these are very helpful for every new joiner,so once again thanks

Yes, of course, you have shared this useful information because this topic is really important, but apart from these, there are many more topics in the forum which may be more important than these. Because many new useful topics are being created on the daily basis in the forum.

Thank you friend, every topic you give is very important and helpful for us.  I will read your topics and learn a lot by reading these important topics.  In this way, if we put the good topics together, we will get it easily and we will have the opportunity to know a lot by learning the topics.

There are acceptable posts in this part for fledglings and novices to cryptotalk. I trust they investigate them, they will manage them through making posts and procuring bitcoins. Also, the laws significantly,so yea there will be some people who will share some useful links with you as I'm new here i couldn't share wrong information.

Very informative and useful topic. You are doing a great job. We should all work to help each other and develop this forum. New members joining the forum face a lot of hassles and have to spend a lot of time in the forum to get information. Your post is useful for all members. Beginners can benefit from this. Thanks for sharing more information.

I found this post useful and it talks about helping the newbie with a quality post that will be beneficial to them as well as getting some little knowledge in the post.

• Useful or interesting 1

thank you for enlighten people with that information, I'm a new member here and I will like to share my own topics with the beginners so that my post will be popular and I will going to make it to be meaningful and useful.

Yes you have done a nice job by creating topics that will help the beginners to improve in this forum am sure they will be very happy with your topic and they wi learn from it and be successful 

• Useful or interesting 1

good job friend, i see your topic using by all users of this forum not only beginners, because sometimes we need to review all rules of this forum for staying always in the safe rail.

As a beginner, the topics they publish help me a lot and I am always more interested in the subject to be able to learn and what would interest me the most is about plagiarism since I am new and I do not want to make mistakes, thank you.

You did a great job in the forum and I wrote many important topics so I would like to thank you for these helpful posts that I made in the forum. I will read the topics and pay attention to the rules and commitment.

Your post for us is so much informative and you share your those post that have the amazing knowledge we will use it for new post creating and share to others. 

• +1 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:07 AM, Nezar said:

My goal in creating this post is to help everyone, especially beginners, to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top

I hope that all members will put links of topics that they consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas and posts.

These are some important posts that I have written

Thats a good step to gather all the useful posts. These kind of acts from senior members are really helpful for beginners as it helps to understand the topics more clearly. This also helps in getting knowledge and learning more about cryptocurrency and crypto forums. Thankyou @Nezar for this wonderful post.

Thank you for these great themes. They are really useful, suitable for everyone, and useful for beginners.  In my opinion, each member should share his / her experiences so that all members benefit.

Thanks brother for sharing a lot of information here, the way you did for each topics and ordered it very clear. Thanks for coordinating important lessons

Woow this post is very useful post for newbie and i am one of them i really get benefits from this post. I will helpful for me in future. Thanks for thinking for newbies. 

It is important that there are a lot of different and varied posts and topics in the forum, therefore each member should write one useful post per week at a minimum, so that we will have a lot of useful and varied topics.

This is an excellent post as there are all the useful and important posts which contain the most important directions and advice about cryptocurrencies and working in the forum and therefore all members should read these useful posts.

I have get very much benefit from this topic. Most of my problems are solved by reading this post. Thank you for sharing this information with us. This absolutely is a knowledgeable and appropriateable post. You have done a tremendous job.

isee alot of great posts in this section and with that alot of people make mistakes all the time and I wonder me until now making mistakes but old one , when I joined here I did some mistakes and a get warning points from them but I really was new and I didn't know the rules now all my comments and posts are better but we need to fix the old mistakes admins will see and give us warning points as always.

Yes you said absolutely right dude I want to tell you that about the important topics of this forum if you knew on this forum you should too read those topic who help you in the training and help you in the the earning section that is beneficial for you

It is considered of great importance because it is a way of feedback on the cryptocurrency and everything related to it, obtaining in each subject knowledge and profits thanks to this platform.

thanks for sharing this post dear, Allatopic are useful for us.YOU collect thers topics in one topic.The content of these topics are useful and meaning ful.