You need to get one thing. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

I'm spenting too much time in my posts and basically don't see that much positive reaction, although I'm not producing as many posts as you do. People with many reputations will be trusted to follow. Subscribe to receive notifications about helpful posts. And a good number of reputation always encourage an user to do better about his posts and also to find new important topics. 

it is like in everyday lifestyles, the greater buddies you have, the higher and greater a laugh for you. you want to take this into account and maintain up with the instances. right here, at the discussion board, i discovered a friend, buddies who follow me, and that i observe them. that is freedom and this is the main factor in lifestyles.

I am talking about  reputation and followers .If you get good reputation users  also like to follow you . To get both reputation and followers is important in this forum but one needs to work hard . Follow the rules and regulations and give useful and informative post is important for good reputation .

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you, your content in your posts must be constructive and meaningful in order for Cryptotal to gain your reputation here.We need to encourage each other and help each other This is a good idea, so I see this is a good idea We need your encouragement to continue working here, thank you for giving us a good reputation for everyone's needs.

12 minutes ago, sultana555 said:

I am talking about  reputation and followers .If you get good reputation users  also like to follow you . To get both reputation and followers is important in this forum but one needs to work hard . Follow the rules and regulations and give useful and informative post is important for good reputation .

I am talking about posts which are meaningful and helpful  for members. If post is full of knowledge then reputation  and followers  will be increased ,because m of this members can your work easily.

• +2 1

Dear mate 

You are saying absolutely right if we focus one thing we can win both in the condition when we post good content and useful things for others .so we must try to post is some new here .

• +3 1

Yes of course we can attract the members for using the useful and effective content in our posts and in this way we can increase our reputation and followers . Therefore we should focus on the quality of the posts for getting good reputation.

For a person with your reputation to give us these advice, it is very good, it is important to pay close attention, it is true that getting a reputation will allow our followers to continue to increase and also having followers can boost our reputation, both go hand in hand, but for Therefore, our publications have to be good, useful and attract a lot of attention, if possible, if you recommend it, it is so.

I consider you and as a way to be capable of gain reputation we must usually make our posts and topics very crucial to all and sundry and we need to cause them to awesome and draw the eye of every person due to the fact in this way we can get the popularity and fans for certain

Yes, my companion, I concur with you. Learning is perfect way">the most perfect way to be in arrange to progress our involvement within the ranges of exchanging and venture, through learning we have many great thoughts simply can post within the gathering, so we must learn more to induce more opportunities Good good fortune, may God

For getting the reputation you should work hard and makes your posts useful. Your posts should be too much attractive then everyone follows you and gives you the good reputation. Reputation is very important for any post to make the post paid. Always give the reputation those people which they deserves. 

• +1 1

Gentleman I want to tell you that you should too post to the useful material that can help you to get the good reputation on your post do not try to get the fake and cheater reputation that is not good and against the rule

Yes your right following and followers are caused to increasing positive reputation. You following the useful post membersand get good reputation 

My dear friend, make your posts useful.  For this you have to work hard and you have to work hard to get fame and make your posts useful.  Your posts need to be very interesting.  Then everyone will follow you and give you a good reputation.  Your post cannot be mistakenly posted or copied for reputation.

Every post here is a very useful post. To post here you need to know the content of each post. Good Balo will post useful, there is a lot to learn from here. If you post well here, you will get useful and positive reputation. This platform is great for income, just as it is great for knowledge.

@ by cch Ayyan , yes we work on this platform for fulfill our needs than we get likes from follower that we should get one thing that we  gain both games at same time.

I think the prime subject is about posting good quality content.

If you aim at gaining more followers or more reputation  first you have to make good post.

If you deserve it you will get the result.

• +4 1

It is a fact that cryptocurrencies have been around for a long time.  And thankfully I worked and saw that it is actually a very good one and it is possible to make a good income here very easily and with a small investment which will bring good prospects for our future.

I  concur with you however for us to have a decent standing or supporters we should make helpful posts.The thing I need to said that great standing in cryptotalk is essential, since it gives us joy and energize us.

Well I do not take care of the any of these tow, I just keep on working here and there will be people who will follow me in order to make a debate with me, but I do not care about the followers and likes.

I have come to a hundred percent agreement with your attitude and I believe in order to be able to earn a reputation we have to prepare our posts every time..  Subscribe to get notifications about helpful posts I but I think reputation is most important here.  The better you make things, the more likes you get and it will continue..

We should always give good reputations to the post that deserve it, we all have what we wanted to achieve so let's work as pillar and support each other in giving positive ratings.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

True my dear @Ch Ayyan you are right and I'm totally in support of what you said but in addition you can get a good reputation by posting or creating a well constructive post or topics so doing that you will earn through reputations and more followers will follow you inother to see your latest post.

YEAH @Ch Ayyan you are right. Both the things are very important for working good on this platform. If we have these (Followers and Reputation) both the things then we can learn and earn better than before this forum. So, try to do the positive posts and get benefit from this forum and serve the other too.

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550