You need to get one thing. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Yes you can get followers by reputation and vice versa. But for that you must post good content that can help others so they follow you and gives you good reputation. 

• +1 1

Yes I like your idea good posts and topics attracts the members to you. And they can follow you. As this term you get a good reputation and earn good money. But for making a good topics you have a good knowledge to make them perfect.

I think you are right. If you have more followers then you have get more and good reputation. Reputation is necessary for payment. I suggest you follow the senior members . You follow the rules and regulations of this forum. 

We need to give something here. I don't know what this thing might be worth. What we need to get is that if we can do a good job here then we can get a lot of good things from every human being because there is a need to get a good thing here so we can understand what we really got.

To achieve this, you must have good content, follow the rules, respect everyone in the forum and integrate with the other members. Sometimes it's better to find out more information and respond than to know nothing at all and spam comments. 

I agree with you on this subject. 

Good reputation we must all strive for through our useful participation so that members benefit from our information and experiences in the cryptography world.

• +2 1

Humans achieve anything in the world Whose nature is like this Humans can never be happy If a person gets what he wants So it tries to get more Human knowledge can never be perfect So we should keep learning And should achieve 

I understand you are saying that with more followers you will gain better reputation, but be careful because too high reputation may mean that you did something wrong. It happened to me and to others I have read in the forum and I had to appeal. This appeal was accepted but we all are required to keep this knowledge.

Hello my dear friend if you have good reputation it will help you to get more payment. If you post good articles and number of followers and reputation will increase. So please try to post good contents.

I accept as true with you and for you to be capable of attain popularity we need to usually make our posts and subjects very essential to everybody and we need to cause them to awesome and draw the eye of everybody due to the fact on this manner we can get the popularity and fans for sure.

• +4 1

Yeah man man uh are right and if uh have more followers uh will get alot of reputation and hearts for which uh will be paid so the earnings will be increased alot and thats success here i think

Yes, my friend, your good reputation reflects on everyone, and on this forum and members, I publish useful and valuable topics to get a good and beautiful reputation so that everyone loves you and gives you their heart

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Yes mate you are right. I am agree with you. If we have followers than there are more chances of reputation. Than definitely there are more chances of paid posts. And we can achieve more money. That is why we need to make more followers by making good posts.

It is difficult for someone to follow you here in the forum, the content you provide must be unique and not found elsewhere, then people will wait for you to write something in order to read it and benefit from it and give you a positive reputation in return, it is a great thing.

• +2 1

Yes you are mate, reputation and followers are connected. But the most basic thing that relates to both of these is how valued is your post. So we only need to focus on that. Try to work hard and get much information as you can and post it simply, understandable to everyone, then you will get both reputation and followers. Thank you.

It will be good for you to gain a lot of followers here, as your posts will have many responses and great interaction, and this will earn you a positive reputation, I do not know if this matter may expose you to a ban or not, but it is a good idea

yes my dear friend i totally agree with you but reputwtion and followers both are necessary for your rank.if you earn the great reputation and earn graet money than peoe belive on your words which you say so keep up hardworking.

• +1 1

Hi dear ,I think for reputation or followers i have to do my best for posting a topic ...the topic must be valuable or useful to other..and also have uniqueness in it so that it attract the peoples itself.

Yes my friend followers and reputation have positive relationships.  So if you want to both then make good post. When you make a good post then people would like your post and give you reputation. When people take advantage of your post then they would like to follow you. So if you want to get this opportunity to make such post which attract people and gain attention of people.

• +1 1

In my opinion normally a person will looking into the rank of user first and then only he look into the number of followers. He should get a good impression of your posts from your rank. And it makes them to give a like to it.

hi dear, hope you are well. You're welcome here. One thing that needs to be given to the new members here is to work according to the rules here. I also got it from other's. Thanks

• +1 1

Your ratio of reputation/posts is already one of the pleasant withinside the discussion board so which means that you're providing fine subjects used for thrilling conversation. I'm spenting an excessive amount of time in my posts and essentially do not see that a lot advantageous reaction, despite the fact that I'm now no longer generating as many posts as you do. I discover it tough to figure out approximately what to write, as I worry that they'll get deleted and all of the attempt may be for nothing. Nevertheless I continually try and carry topics that include information with a purpose to offer cost to the readers. Good luck friend!

My dear friend, good reputation comes from honest, beautiful and useful publications, this publication is one of them, It is good if you have a lot of experience in a field to publish about it with all credibility and thereby increase your good reputation and the number of your followers. 

Good luck and success. 

• +1 1

If we want our reputation to be good then we should write good posts and contents your post is better and useful then your reputation is good.

so we should try to write good and useful post so that we get the good money This is the best platform to get good income and profit. We can benefit greatly from this platform we can invest more on this platform we will get more money. This platform is very good and beneficial for us.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.