Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Searching for free crypto-currencies without doing anything is absurd. But there are methods such as "AirDrops" in which you can get amounts of different currencies, doing certain advertising tasks in social networks and websites

i agree with you as most sites out there just want to scam people into giving their money with the promise of higher profits but they are all out to collect money  or we can earn few coins from this sites

I do not consider it to be a waste of time at all, it is certainly difficult to get a good profit without investing money but there are still ways to do it for example in my case I work with the mini appen tasks in the neobux platform and recently they opened the possibility to withdraw in cryptocurrencies and without investing a single penny I withdraw weekly from 25 to 60 $ in cryptocurrencies

Buscar criptomonedas gratis no creo que sea una pérdida de tiempo, siempre hay algunos proyectos que son reales y que si van a pagar, amigo, solo hay que tener fe y pasión.

Certainly, because it is very, very few. I can find free cryptocurrencies from any source, whether a reward for registering in platforms or sites or from airdrops all for promotion and fraud, and you will not win anything at all. To a small percentage of them can be honest

On 4/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

for me this is not a waste, because I can get about 2 btc from bounties and airdrops even though sometimes my work seems unappreciated but I am quite happy and grateful because I can get additional money from this work.

I differ a bit from what you say, you are not going to become a millionaire, but if you can make a lot of money, remember that the purpose of airdrops is not to get money by selling your coins, but to keep the coin that is awarded to you and test the project that is behind that coin.

Years ago, before bitcoin was what it is today, there was a website where to register and read a bit of bitcoin, they gave you 4 bitcoins, I'm almost sure that bitcoin just started to be worth a few dollars, many of those people They sold their BTC and today they can have more than 40,000 dollars.

I hope my answer helped you.

You are not at all true, since there are several well-known projects that grant a certain amount of coins to their users to perform some tasks, once these tasks are completed, your coins are released and on several occasions you can get a great return!

Hi! How are you? To get into the world of crypto you have to get some information, not all tokens are legitimate, you always have to study where they come from!

I agree with you. Maybe airdrops are not trustable but I wanna take my shot and maybe I’ll be lucky ones. Dont forget that uniswap gave everybody 400uni so maybe one day we can earn some too with one coin, who knows!

I do not agree with you friend, I have obtained considerable profits in Airdrops, currently I obtained a very good profit with the UNI tokens of the uniswap exchange, I have also obtained profits in Faucets although they are not very high without investment. Maybe you are not well advised and you only enter scam platforms, I recommend that you do not give up.

Trying to search for free cryptocurrencies can be a big waste of time since the only way for this to happen is through airdrops or giveaways and most of this is scam or the coins are worth nothing except some airdrops that are real and if you can make money I think the best thing would be to save little by little and trade to increase profits

You are absolutely right, there is no easy way to earn a lot of crypto unless the currency is worthless, anyway we have to learn a lot about the world of crypto to gain the experience that enables us to reach a high Daily Profit

• +4 1

I don't agree with you because here they paid me and I went to a lot of free sites they didn't pay me and lost some money so cryptocurrency is a very good way to earn money

This is right but either if it is a waste of time or not that depends on the person himself  because airdrops most of times don't require more than 5 minutes to participate in it and people do that just to not regert if its value was good , but in case they spending long times doing that then i agree with you that it is a waste of time because if he worked something else he would get more profits

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 9:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

The truth is I do not agree, many people and I include myself, we have obtained many cryptocurrencies for free without investing, and most of the airdrops have made a lot of profit or do not pay or pay little that if it is correct, but not everything is a waste of time total.

I don't agree with you sir there many great airdrop like uni airdrop it was almost 4000 and last yobit airdrop it was 1000$ and altof airdrop like them but other way to earn it useless 

I agree with you that trying to earn freecrypto is a waste of time but excuse me for contradicting you, dear friend, in part of what you just said; in fact you can win free crypto on airdrops under certain conditions set by the creators of the new crypto to distribute and that requires a little time and patience. If what you are saying is true, then what are you doing here on this free bitcoin forum?