For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

You need to understand that the balance of more than one is not sent from Yobit. I advise you to continue, or best stop. Wait my friend, everything will be soon, the reward in Bitcoin will go to the balance of Yobit...

I hope you can see a lot in the last subject you said about the problem before you write a quest, it happened a few days earlier, maybe the problem returned again, so you won't be concerned they'll fix it.

There is no need to fear and worry, this problem occurs every once in a while, but it will dissolve. Continue your work and continue writing, and I think this problem will not last long and you will be able to recover your money when it is solved.

There is no need to fear and worry, this problem occurs every once in a while, but it will dissolve. Continue your work and continue writing, and I think this problem will not last long and you will be able to recover your money when it is solved.

You do not need to worry, this is a small problem and it will be solved in the near future. Follow up your work diligently and in a short time and you will be able to send your money, as it is safely

My friend, do not worry, this problem always occurs and lasts for several days. I think that in a while, if you are having a problem sending profits, it will be solved soon. Patience is the key here and in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I've never done that yet but according to what I've read this problem happens from time to time. 

Just wait for a while and you will be able to accomplish your request soon just be patient. 

My dear friend I think the problem is from your internet . I see such problems usually solved by wiping the device data and reinstalling the program then try again. And wish you all the best. Jazak Allah ♥️

Dear this is temporary problem I also face this problem many time. But this will automatically solve after a day or a few hours so don't worry and keep trying again after sometime this is solve automatically. I think this happen because at that time they fill the amount or made some changing or upgrading the forum.

Ye brother I also have faced this problem once,  this might be the technical problem or probably it happens when there are no bitcoins in to the yobit. You don't need to worry it will be alright after sometime. Keep trying. I have faced it after sometime it was fixed automatically. 

my friend if you want to send your balance to your yobit balance just click on Send to my account you will able to get paid into your account.

Edited by ARSALS