For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 4/2/2020 at 12:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

Dear member you need not to worry about it it's a temporary problem and after some days this problem should solve because the moderator of the forum maybe cleaning the forum from the scammers that'why we are unable to send our BTC balance to our account so you need not to worry about it.

There is no need to worry and tension, this is a normal thing. Conversions stopped for a while due to pressure on the site or there was an update and development of the platform, but they returned to work normally after a while, so there is nothing to fear.

You do not need to worry, be a little patient because it is a normal process. After a short time, its button will be turned on again and you will be able to send your balance in your wallet.

You been unable to send to your yobit balance might be due to technical issues or due to bad network this problem has been encountered before so have patience it will go through

There is no need to worry, as if cryptotalk was to halt the campaign payments, they would have announced it. The campaign runs for many months and it is a successful one into bringing thousands of people in.

Dear mate, I'm newbie on this forum and don't have any idea regarding your question. But, I'm learning many things after entering into cryototalk. This forum is really good in the sense that it gives us money and knowledge simultaneously. 

Yes dear friend this happens after some time and I think it happens when moderators started cleaning this forum and they stop the BTC balance cleans The forum and then replenish the wallet and in this way we can again send our BTC balance to our yobit balance.

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Well my friend don't worry about this because this problem is happening sometimes and get well soon. So you don't worry about this because your amount is safe and as early as possible you send your money to yobit account. And focus on your work then you have knowledge about this type of things.

I sincerely dear colleagues of this forum would not consider it a problem since every so often the withdrawal of BTC is paralyzed since it can be a kind of maintenance but in the end deserve the withdrawal button by the way it can be withdrawn
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

Hello my friend. There is no problem. Sometimes the withdrawal button stops to the balance, but it returns to work after a few days. There may be a renewal of the payment system.

• +1 1

Be patient friend there may be an error in the system, or it may be time for cleaning, this usually happens every month, group cleaning is activated and payments are stopped for a couple of weeks while administrators They clean the forum and fill the pool to have satoshis available.

This is a common problem that many people have presented, this is because sometimes the cryptotalk pool was emptying very fast and the people in the forum do not want this to happen so constantly, that is why they decided to do debugging, until now that they lowered the pay for the number of posts by 1/5 now it's only 200 sat per useful post. 

Yes, at first we see that learning is difficult. But when you read the topics of the senior members and understand their words, you will find that it became easy. But we still need more advice and useful topics to become more professional.

There are issues or sending was stopped by moderators. By which we can't send our money. This issue has been solved now. We can now send our money. Try it.

Yup on yobit we can trade easily .if sometimes some problem came to transfer money in yobit balance dont worry it will fix soon.your money always saved in yobit .yobit never give loss to you .if your money is there it will keep by yobit .

Dear this problem was temporary now it have been resolved . Old members are many time face this problem . But if you face next like this problem . Don't worry just keep your hard work . You will get payment of your work . It is not scammer forum . Don't worry dear 🥰

• +4 1

Dear this have occured before many times and it's just due to some technical issues. It will be soon fixed by the administration. So you need not to worry. Just be patient and keep working. Best of luck .

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

the problem is solved by yobit it was a temporary and now every thing is good and you can withdraw your money and your tokens so we have to return to this forum and improve it

• +2 1

As a newbie I was able to understand that when the forum clean up is going on by the moderators it's will disable the btc send to balance in order to be able to clear spammer and other rules violators 

I think it is a temporary problem and it will be solved as soon as possible. Do not worry. Continue your work and check it after that

Dear friend no worries .I have also faced this problem many times .This may be our connectivity issue or otherwise forum take some time .But after few hours you will be able to send your money .

yes friend this is very good topic we will wanted send our yobit balance but i think crypto is the best and trusted site in the world so that many people work this site and get good benefit. 

thanks