A Small Tip For All Members - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yeah you are right my friend. I'm also agree with you. We should create post more than comments for get reputation. So this is very important for us. This also helpful for increase our quality of post.

Simple and small tips for all members is at follows: 

First of all this is really a best site for earning good money and gain a lot of knowledge and experience.So be afraid of it that it's fake forum.

Second we get good reputation through this useful post.

Third we can write useful and informative  post that's why people get more benefit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

yes I agree with you that there are very less new topics so it's our duty to  make new topics which are informative and we should share our knowledge in them,not only replying on old topic but also try to make new topics.

Edited by Roisein Ruby

I think most of the members are afraid to make fresh topics because of warnings points but one thnig is sure that for good reputation we have to take risks and we have to make good useful informative topics which helps us to raised our knowledge and also helps to forum and useful content never got you to warnings.

This is great advice. We should create new topics in this forum every day and new members should try to create new topics by learning from old topics and not just try to complete your first 100 posts with comments. The new topic will benefit all the members of this forum so we should work hard to publish the new topic.

• +1 1

As a member on this forum, it is expected of you to always make new post all the time in order to make the forum more lively to all it users. Creation of new topic is one of the future of crytotalk which all members on the forum are suppose to participate in it. Welcome

Its a good tip i think because i have heard that if we do not creat our own topic for a long time then we are at a risk of banning we can not work here for long time by replying on others posts so we shoukd also creat good topics if we want to work here for long time and earn good profit too

Most of the old posts in this forum are visible because new members prefer to comment only and do not try to create new topics. However, publishing new topics for this forum is very important and very useful for us. New and informative and useful topics are very helpful for us.

• +2 1

Bery good tip you gave us i think its very helpful for this forum as this forum give us so much so that we should also return something to this site.....our determination will also help this forum to grow 

You're very right, a lot of people are making repeated posts like this. That’s why beginners and seniors can’t learn anything new. So all I have to say is try to make new posts related to this platform

You're absolutely right,the foruk is lacking useful and newer topics,because most of it's members are only interested in making comments and not topics,which is unfortunate,the number of topics is way to far to be compared with that of the comments, I think it's high time we start developing interest in making more useful topics rather than ordinary comments 

Yes I agree with you my friend it is very good advise that we should try and make new topics rather that for us to concentrate on old topics because it is with new topics that the forum will be more interesting

You have said wonderful thing mate. Look in this forum most of the member are just comment in a post.There are few members who create post. This is not fair mate. Try to contribute to forum. Make useful, relevant, informative,unique content. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

well making fresh post requires knowledge rather than creating topics that are useless its better to acquire these knowledge first before jumping straight into topics creation

Exactly Dear you are right it is good to create a topic but many members don't know how to create a useful topic.many members received worning points so they fear from working points and prefer commenting on other post.

• +2 1

New posts need to add something new to the conversation. Personally, I'm still reading news and trying to find out whether anything needs to be published as a new cryptotalk message. While lately all the news is full of price stories, which essentially leave me uninterested.

Actually I need to make new topics. But the topics I created earlier getting deleted because of some reasons and it is pulling me back from creating topics. So it would be helpful if you also provide tips for creating new topics.

I am not giving the tips i am just requesting to all members please dont copy the topic please do not  post the same topic again and again  and post  the contented,valid and unique topic i am sick off with the same and  repitative topics.

Hello my friend, it is normal for the number of comments to be much more than the topics because each topic through which a lot of posts and discussions take place, and the creation of the topic requires a new and distinct idea to enrich the forum and not just to publish and that is not an easy matter.

Not everyone can write new posts because they do not have much information or experience. In addition to the possibility of repeating previous topics, this will display the post for deletion. . So I feel that there is scope for more improvement in content creation. 

I'm still thinking of it if all the members give one post a day, then we'll all get a massive amount of new content that's actually really interesting, because it's useful for everybody to develop their communication skills as well as clarify every subject better, and they'll get a lot more content to give their feedback that will make them more capable of learning about crypto.

Hello friend,

I am glad that you have shared your knowledge. You are right, most of the of the posts here are comments and responses instead of writing new posts because it is easier for them. So this is wrong, we must trust ourselves and write articles and comments.   Thanks

Yes my friend, You are absolutley right.We are such that other topics make every comment on other people's topic, rather they should create a useful topic of their own so that people comment on our topic .Anger be good our reputations.If we make new Topic, then people will get benefit from it and will be able to get  knowledge. 

I wish to create new topic but I am still learning because in cryptotalk, adequate knowledge is needed in other to put up topics but I believe that I will come up with good topic with quality information that will serve as a booster to this forum.