A Small Tip For All Members - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

I completely agree with you my friend .. But as a new member on this platform, I need a lot of experience and information in order to be able to create special topics and publish information that benefits the rest of the members of the platform

Dear so far as i know the best advice for all the members is that that they should follow the rules and regulations  of this forum make useful posts that are informative  for others and inspire them well.it should be creative.if your posts are creative then you will get good earning and reputation...

• +1 1

Well,my advise to all the members  is that you must follow the rules  and regulations of this forum,you should  try to make good ,creative post so that all.the members  gain.some knowledge  from.your post,research information about this forum.and share your experience with members by posting well.......

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Yes its right that we must find and post new topics about the crypto forum . It gives help to the old as well as new people. 

So you must write new topics without any hazitation .

On 3/30/2020 at 8:18 PM, Maroua said:

At first, I liked to publish posts a lot, but after I got a warning I became afraid to write any topic, I really do not want to be subjected to a ban.

So sad,

But dont be afraid of that if you get warning. 

In the next time you must avoid you mistake and post new topics .

I hope you will do it.

Good luck.

You are right, the majority of members rely on comments instead of writing new topics because it is easier for them, so we always have to search for new content and write ideas to help the rest of the members of the forum.

• +2 1

I think that when we are publishing a topic on this forum we should have new ideas and interesting information that can be useful to the other members and that is why many of the members rely on commenting on topics rather than creating their own topics. I do however agree with what you said, and i myself will also make an effort to make more topics in the future and try to further this forum.

Yes you are right my dear I think it is the best way and we'll understood way. We should make new topics I think that are fresh and related to the situation but avoid the same topic creation it is not good 

• +3 1

If really we to see the progress of this great platform, we need to go on many research to get knowledge on how to create reasonable topic to the forum. Because we are familiar with most of the topics in this great forum.

Yeah i agreee many members not new post create.they olny comment member post . Trying to meet daily post that is not good . We always try to generate new topics.many people copy posting .

I mostly reply quality post on the existing topics and not trying to create some topics because i am afraid of duplicating a topic that is already exists. But this time, i see how less the new topics and from now on i will try my very best to create some topic that is worthy.

• +2 1

Dear friends let try to bring a new opinion by making or creating a new to topic because it seems like the forum is lacking some new ideas ,we keep on posting on old topic instead of new Topic

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is a true thing. Most of the newcomers are only posting on comments that have been put up earlier by senior members. However this is not a good way to go. We must man up and create new topics that are unique and interesting. This not only boosts up your reputation but also increases your knowledge too. But the thing is that we must confident while writing a comment that it does not get banned. We must check that.

Although everyone have his or her diffirent ideas but the topics their are old but good skills and understanding fellows can say good things about them and some will also let one should get knowledge from them sure their old but good for some of the beginners.

I also agree with you,most of the posts here are comments and responses,I think,We can read the topics on Google and make our own topic with our own words on Cryptotalk, so we always have to search for new content and write ideas That's the best idea.

This is a begginer forum so every one on this place is mostly unawareness about the cryptotalk so they prefer to read other commitments and then they reply. 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, freuiyt54 said:

I am fully agreed with you mate.I think most of the member just comment to others topic because making a new fresh topic is little bit more harder than commenting.But without new fresh topic,the forum will become more and more inactive day by day.So i think everyone should be regular in posting topic also along with giving reply.

True friend, I think that you can post different posts, even new ones-a lot of ideas! The main thing is to think about them! For example, you can search for some fresh news on the Internet, and share it with other users, thus, you will get a good rating! Good luck!

to make the subject ee must to begin with select a few trending points by the assistance of a few nees of google news.many people groups are doing like replicating to a few other's subjects and sticking here

I like your suggestion, it is true, many times we feel more comfortable responding to other topics, in my case it is like that, many times it is difficult for me to create my own topic and be able to take advantage of it to give free rein to my ideas, many times I choose to read a topic to which I am familiar and comment or look for a topic that interests me to learn and comment on.

Managing a team can sometime be tricky.team performance ,its overall success and productivity usually depend on how Successful the team leader can manage his team 

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Yes buddy, I have also noticed this thing that people are just commenting on others topic. We all should create new topics to make this platform updated.

Good advice and it is true, but many forum members are taking into account these tips and are developing new posts lately, we can support us by giving us ratings to the new posts we have so the forum can continue to grow as many members will be very happy with the ratings they receive.

Hi my friend, actually, I'm a newbie here and don't know how to create articles always appear in front of my old articles, but I get better with time.

• +3 1

Well my dear companion your post is truly valuable and not quite the same as others. I am concur with you. Your tips are great. There should be some acceptable new points which are valuable. Presently the gathering is getting exhausting step by step on the grounds that there is the same old thing to peruse

That's a very good suggestion mate. A lot of members are afraid of writing topics is because they are afraid of deleting these topics because of repetition, but this is very bad because we must all cooperate in writing topics daily so that we can find posts that we can write comments and responses.