Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

Yes I agree with you dear.Don't be in hurry to become successful. Be patient and slowly and gradually move towards your success with hardwork and determination. Never look for a shortcut in life to get success. Be a hardworking person and try to give ypur 100%.Try to do the right work If you post the good content you'll definitely earn good reputation so try to learn how to improve your work and the forum.Stay Blessed and Good Luck!

Yeah my dear friend,you are absolutely right.For getting reputation we have to work hardly on this amazing platform.And also you have to follow the rules and regulation of this forum.By working hardly,you will surely a successful person on this forum.

If you are doing work on crypto talk there must be needed much patience for this work. Your success depend on skins of writing post on crypto talk. You will need a lot experience and guidance for doing work here. Learning and writing skills must be needed whatever you write or comment on a post you have to check it out again and again that there must not be any mistake.

You would generally get more reputation through creating a topic and we have to choose our post careful and not to rush to publish unhelpful Post and over time we will receive a good reputation on our Post.

Just focus on our aim this rule is for success if we done our duty honestly and we submitted our every post after searching and we write an ideal content we will surely receive more likes and if we think how we increase our likes how we increase our payment on daily base then we went towords loss because by increasing our payment sometimes we adopt wrong ideas so just focus on right ways it's best idea. 

Nice post my dear friend i totally agree with you if we want to success in crypto so we will continue our hard working here we cannot rich or achive goals in instant of time if we want to become rich and achive his goals we need continous hard working 

Those who are in a rush will reach no where, it is better to take you time and move in slow but steady steps, constant movement will get you where you want but moving in a rush will make you miss so many opportunities and information that were right there available for you but you were in a such a hurry that you could not see it. 

Yes I think you are correct. So I don't think there is a need for rush we can precisely pick up the topic that we have to comment upon and post. Anything that we should say about should be precise and should be posted only after you have a complete knowledge about the topic and after researching. I think this field requires a lot of patience.

Yes dear you are right and i totally agree with you. If you want to get your goals then you should work hard slowly and steadily then you will get your goals but if you become hurry to get your golas then you do not get your goals because as said that slow and steady wins the race. So getting your goals you should work hard by slowly and steadily then you reached your goals and get your aim of life. 

Slow and steady, this expression means that consistency, although progress may be slow, will eventually be more beneficial than being hasty or careless just to get something done. This quote is also relatable "quality is way better than quantity" is simply appeared. In this manner it is continuously best to post twenty valuable posts than to post thirty not valuable posts, as chances are that it is likely to urge erased. Besides, it ought to be famous that in arrange to gain rank and notoriety you would like to have more posts and more valuable posts.

Yes, my friends, we should work on crypto talk at all times, even if we do it fast today, because if we keep working, then one day we will be successful, but if we stop the then sure and we will suffer from it. So we wants warm success then we should keep working with courage and courage .

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

the overall success depends on our skills of writing posts on the crypto talk forum it applies us some forever hard work daily if we not done our daily work then no BTC for us and it means we need some quality posts and comments for more popularity as to here.

In the cryptoTalk Forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency besides earning currency. As you try every day to post 30 and you will learn a lot about currency which will be very important for you to succeed in the currency world. 

Of course we can publish twenty useful posts in one day and we should try to make each of our posts useful. If we try to make an informative post, we will definitely get credibility. We should try to make our content effective.

• +1 1

Slow and steady wins the race. 

Its avery famous sentence. We should not focused on earning. Wd should focus on our work. We should do hard work. Because every success needed hard work. After hard work you can slowly get good reputation.

Thanks for your precious advice we all know that slow progress minimize the chances of mistakes because we will move accordingly to the knowledge we get and then implement if we in start make harsh without knowing the basic terms to get high place in the forum will turns to losses for us. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes my friend I completely agree with you.Quality is more important than quantity.You should be spending your time on this forum more genuinely and whole heartedly.If it takes a lot of time to make such legit posts.Let it be so try to allot more time here.Earning by learning should be our motto while you spend your time here.If you like this post don't forget to give some response thank you

yes, there is something in it, you are right.  there is still no need to rush, it is not necessary in this matter.

I agree with you, we cannot rush to make much reputation in the forum, we should move slowly but definitely we can achieve that through good contributions to the forum. Good posts, comments and creating good topics in the forum help to level up member reputation in the forum. 

I would say that Nawabi is concentrating on the amount to post 30 posts and get 30 satisfied but the new payment system has changed the method of payment and they will not pay for the post with negative post.  Always focus on quality rather than quantity. Most of the members here focus on spreading random or fake content just to make some money which makes the forum unnecessary or somewhat new.  I think our members should be evaluated according to their work.

Yes, don't rush into things in hurry. As we know slow and steady wins the race. So keep you hardwork going and keep ranking up step by step. And don't find short cuts keep. Growing step by step. 

• +2 1

Yes mate, you are definitely right we want go slowly and steadily in crypto because we have a whole day to publish our comments so make it good. So work slowly so you can make it best.

Don't hasten your work so that you don't mess up in the end. Study about the topic well before commenting. Make a schedule for posting comments each day. My way of schedule is posting 10 each comments in morning,noon and night.