Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

Yea. Joining this forum requires patience in all activities. We have to be patient enough will make us go slow and steady to make useful posts without being in a hurry to complete our daily payments for earning purpose.

1 hour ago, NesMarket said:

That this advice comes from you seems great to me, I have seen many of your publications, and in all the ones I have entered they have full positive reactions, that speaks well of your dedication and effort to create simple and good content, thanks for that advice, it is Better to go calmly and achieve the objectives that we set ourselves within cryptotalk little by little, reputation is the product of good content, many successes for you my friend.

@NesMarket You are right mate as i agree with you on this because @Ch Ayyanhas been one of the senior members members that have dedicated their time to help beginners develop in this forum. This is such a great advice to we beginners to take it slow and steady in this forum by dedicating our time to learn to make a good post before we think of earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto talk is a stage in the event that you go gradually and learning things profoundly it will be better for you in light of the fact that in this stage you can learn a lot more things about digital money regardless of whether you attempt then you can make yourself enough proficient identified with the Crypto world even you are developing yourself chipping away at your relational abilities and thoughts to clarify this things will this things will develop yourself in a superior form that will help you a lot.

I think in the Cryptotalk forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency as well as earning money.  When you try to make 30 posts every day and you will learn a lot about currency which is very important for you to succeed in the world of currency.  And it will meet your demand for money.

• +1 1

As you try every day to post 30 and you will learn a lot about currency which will be very important for you to succeed in the currency world. This forum is letting us to learn so many things related to the cryptocurrency. After few weeks i gain the clear picture of forum and built up my knowledge about different topics.Then i goes up more then 30 posts. 

• +2 1

Good advice worthy of involving granted the very best similar to involving standing, throughout all you could try and obtain, you will need to operate challenging along with continuing being devoted, focused and quite a few important remain calm to accomplish a new constructive result. End your behavior involving greediness as well as flowing the idea might not generate a good result in your case.

• +1 1

Yeah of course, go ahead in simple way slow and steadily and get the rewards for this. This platform gives you the opportunity to earn some money and to reacting on the post. In this way, when you react on any Post you definitely earn money.

Yes off course i really believe with you, in this cryptotalk forum we most work hard and make our post so good quality with more information about crypto currencies that others members will benefit more, and let's follows the rules and regulations and give good reputation to every members that deserve it from the best topic post you read in this cryptotalk forum

Commitment to work generate unlimited success, the more you remain dedicated and committed working hard day and night as well learning in the forum and outside the forum about crypto currencies the more you gain vast experience to help you in reaping the benefits of crypto currencies

To get a good reputation, you should pay attention to the quality of your post in the first place, as the useful publications that contain good news and information attract members to interact with you and give you a good reputation 

In my opinion, the most important thing in the forum is not to initiate it, as it may seem at first glance an easy thing and one should not be dragged behind it, as mistakes may be made that are not taken into consideration and thus this matter may lead to obtaining warning points or deletions or even a ban.

Yeah, most of the newbie are focused on quantity to post 30 post and get 30k satoshis but the new payment system has changed the payment system and they won't pay for the post with negative post. Always focus on giving quality than the quantity.

Good advice worth of given the highest like of reputation, in everything you aim to achieve, you have to work hard and remain committed, dedicated and most importantly be patient in order to attain a favourable outcome. Stop the habit of greediness or rushing it wouldn't yield a positive outcome for you.

A cryptocurrency is a fully decentralized, secure, digital currency whose creation is controlled by cryptography. Cryptocurrencies are not issued by central banks and their value does not depend on bank policies. Unlike regular currencies where new money can be introduced in the money supply through Quantitative Easing (QE), cryptocurrency prices are purely based on supply and demand. Bitcoin, created in 2009, was the first cryptocurrency. There currently are over 800 alternative cryptocurrencies, called Altcoins, such as Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.

Yes I agree with you,. Being constantly progressing but slowly is better than rushing and losing, I don’t prefer that because I think that reputation comes from good posts and good posts. It takes time to make it, while the opposite is in random posts.

• +2 1

Yes no doubt it is the very real topic I think for the successful people. I think it is the best choice go slow and steadily one day you will be a successful person in the life do it is the best opportunity for us. I think it is better way.

Yes slow and steady wins the race then every one  agree with this line that  if you will go slowly and steadily then  you will learn and get the knowledge properly on this forum  so you will get the success easily. 

It's very important not to rush for reputation but as you continue working hard you have to be patient and try to build your account and your reputation slowly you have to do is work regularly and the result will show in few days

We can achieve our aim and goals in this forum when we take things gradually,we should avoid making post in hurry,we need to settle down an come up with great topics when your topic we post interesting topic you'll surely get much reputation from your fellow members when they see your contents as very informative post,we should avoind hastening while making posts

Yes I think it is the only one and right way for become successful always move slow not fast but I think move in the slow but in steadily then you will understand all the things in the easy way. So be careful and learn well. 

Yes dear keep goin is one of the best way to success you really need to do hard work irrespective of the reward its helps in learning the problems and their solutions. Keep working with full dedication oneday you will be successful for sure.

I agree we must do our daily work without thinking about receiving evaluations because if we make publications that add value and are useful we will receive many positive reactions, we just do things correctly without rushing we must have a lot of passience

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are absolutely right this is the good advice. This is a site where we can learn about crypto for free. So we should focus on gathering as much knowledge as we can. And always try to make quality full post so that we can and go to reputation. We should do it slowly but steadily so that we can learn and earn at the same time.

• +2 1

Yes no one can get his destinations only in one day but u should work hard keep ur achievement in front of ur self but never lose hope we know slow and steady win the race one day work hard good luck

• +1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

I totally concur with you with all that you state. We should buckle down inside the discussion and give helpful presents on all individuals from the gathering and particular with the goal that we can build up our records and have the option to acquire a decent number of notoriety and certainty of the individuals who work inside this gathering.