Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

Yes it is a job . Because when you explore, you gain experience and a lot of knowledge as well, yes, the basis of any successful person is to walk step by step forward . Beginner first, then you will have great experience in this field . Poll is important

Yes it is a job . Because when you explore, you gain experience and a lot of knowledge as well, yes, the basis of any successful person is to walk step by step forward . Beginner first, then you will have great experience in this field . Poll is important

No, my friend. The opinion poll is not considered a post alone. It must be within a specific topic or within a reply to one of the topics to be counted.
I think if you want to do a specific poll, you have to have a topic that attracts all members.

• +2 1

If you choose the survey only, nothing will count for you, you must respond to the topic as well. In general, you must add your comment to the survey and give your opinion on the matter. Do not make your thinking about money only, but try to learn, benefit and benefit others.

Hello my friend. If you create a survey and it is useful to the members it will count as a post but if it is not useful it will be deleted by the moderators.

The thing is when you are the one who created a poll, it indeed gives you a payment because that is count as topic. But if you just joined in the poll and voted, you can't get a paid unless you commented to the poll topics that's when you will get paid.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I do not think that through the survey we can make money and earn, but we can do that by reviewing the forum’s rules and regulations, working with them, publishing good, high-value advice and content in a single correct English language, and thus we obtain unique evaluations and thus success in work and increase profits.

I if you create a surveywith seperate topic , it will be considered as a useful message but if you just participate it , it will not be.

The thing is, if you're the one who made the poll, you'll get paid because it counts as a subject. However, if you simply entered the poll and voted, you will not be charged until you comment on the poll topics, at which point you will be paid.

You better learn how to stand on your own than to keep polling members post always if you are here for earning good income learning skills that will help you in commenting and it should always be rich the better.

Hello my friend, No, participating in voting within a poll is not considered a useful opinion or participation because it does not accurately express your idea on that topic, you must write a response explaining why you voted on a specific item and gives an important and useful opinion, which will be counted among your posts.

• +2 1

Dear friend, it is up to you. If you only survey, it is not considered a post at all. You have to leave a comment or response to a post. This will be better and should contain new information and useful things.

• +2 1

Yes, dear, of course, working in polls is one of the ways to work and earn via the Internet in general. What are polls are polls that you publish about a specific material, a specific product and a specific thing through which to vote on this poll, because there are certain sites that support questionnaires sites through which they are published Polls, as well as publishing generosity for specific sites, thus earning big money Thank you very much

• +1 1

I participated in a lot of polls and did not gain any additional participation. Rather, this poll is to find out the opinions of the rest of the members and let us participate

• +3 1

Polls are not counted as posts but only recognized for voting when topics creators want to know the opinion of members of this great forum of cryptotalk,so take note of that my friend.

Hello there, pal. I'm wondering if creating a survey or participating in one counts as a post or not. Hopefully, seniors will be able to help me with those issues.

The openion poll should be concerned with the encrypted talk for example about the cryptotalk and its types share your experience in one of the profit mechanism to gain a good reputation۔۔

I think it is considered participation, but the questionnaire must be worked on after participating in the vote, and it must also be meaningful and useful and contain at least 100 characters in order to be counted or to avoid deletion

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that to all of you DE members I don't know about your question I hope you get your question answer seniors and old members can help out about this better

• +4 1

3 minutes ago, Nusrat Ramzan said:

Sorry bruh!! I am a beggineer so, I don't know about,Going to read comments of your post so,that i can also get known about this.

@Nusrat Ramzan If it counts as a publication, what we do with the options that the forum has and does not break the rules counts as a normal publication, a survey is not different from an article, because each one seeks to give information to readers, so it can be done a survey without any problem and it will be counted as a normal post.

Yes, it is considered participation, and it depends on you. If you leave a response in the survey with your vote, this is considered a useful publication, but it should be a useful questionnaire and contain 100 characters as a minimum. Your participation will definitely count. We must always abide by the forum rules.

Well I have not tried creating a poll before but I think that if you created a poll it would be counted as a post but if you participated in a one it won't count x they don't consider that as a useful message

My dear friend actually I am a new here so I don't know a lot about this forum and I am learning about the rules of this forum but in my opinion if you created post along with the poll then it will be counted as a post otherwise not.

Hello my friend, if you only vote this is not considered a post, you have to reply to the main topic in addition to voting, this way you can consider the poll as a post.

Good Luck dear.

welcome my friend . This is a really good question . I think if you create a poll it is a new post . But if you participate in a poll and do not comment on it, a new publication will not be counted for you .

• +3 1