How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

It's tied in with remarking on themes that is evident they will be erased, so our remarks will get erased alongside the first subject. On the off chance that the theme isn't helpful, we shouldn't remark on it since it get erased soon.

When ever your post is deleted.

There must be problem on it  because, there is no reason.cryptocurrencies can delete your post, expecially copy and paste or avoid the rules and regulations of the platform or orders with double, account cryptalk may not accepted that.

• +2 1

All of us have faced this problem more or less. If we make a very good comment or any comment, many times our comments are deleted. In fact, we do not know the reason behind this problem. We think those who reach the guideline know the reason why  If you comment on a prohibited topic, misspell a word, or comment on a wrong topic, your comment will be deleted along with the topic. You will notice the topic before commenting on any good topic. It is good or bad.  Don't comment, you won't have any problems. Thank you

• +2 1

I am always be careful when i was posting and also when i was creating any topic because my so much hard work on it and i was not want to delete my post so i was so much conscious when i was  making any topic or making any reply and i am also do efforts my topic was good 

• +2 1

To save our post from been deleted all we need to to do as a member is to follow every due process of the forum, make a quality post which can also be achieve by going on personal research. 

Truly I am concur with you. May be that is the explanation our posts are erased. I additionally confronted such issue yesterday. 30 post have been erased yesterday. I will be cautious about that.

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question,because my posts are also deleted. Hence i use good language and can't break any rules. There is no guarantee to save all your posts from deleting. Some people also use bad language so there posts will deleted and banned. 

Thanks... 

My advice is to publish your comments with best quality and many good information in it. Your comments should satisfy the rules and regulations because many posts and also many topics will get deleted by moderators for the reason they aren't useful.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Simply follow the custom my sibling. There is not a problem about that, read the guidelines on the best way to post on here, the do's and don'ts , follow and carefully follow them, that's it in a nutshell. What's more, do guarantee that everything about post ought to be important and valuable and evade literary theft.

Yes my dear fellow am fully i am fully agree with you . That if we want 

to avoid deleting posts .So we have to work really hard and in consistency .

we have to make a useful or informative topics .And also ignore that post 

which is not useful or deleting soon by this site so we don't need to post

comment on it.Please work properly according to rules and regulations.

I agree with you and my opinion is preferable to stay away from repeated or recent topics because they can be deleted and for this reason your comment is deleted with it. For me, the best crypto world section is for me, but I wait until I finish the first 100 posts to be able to participate in it

• +2 1

To avoid the deletion of post we should choose a very good content to comment.there maybe many reasons for your post for getting deleted somtimes the topic maybe deleted sometimes the comment you posted may not be related to the topic etc. And mainly follow the rules and regulations of this forum so that there will be less chance for deletion of posts.

Yeah, I agree with you that if we reply on a post that is not constructive or not up to par in time, the post will be removed and our responses will be deleted, so to prevent post deletion, we should always ensure that we respond to a useful and constructive post.

Yes I think there are many problems but in which topic you comments o think when that topic deleted so your comments automatically deleted. So don't worry my dear choose good topic for comments.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing valuable information about posting of new posts. We have to take care of rules and instructions about posing of this fourm . We should use proper meaningful post and avoid to spam post which will be deleted in this forum.

• +1 1

It is highly true that many members are facing this problem that is everyday, their posts are getting deleted by the admins here by having a lack of construction of sentences, try to improve your posting here and follow the instructions given in this campaign so that you are not getting deleted some of your posts.

• +2 1

We will alwyes try to about the topic fir good information on cryptocurrency and. We will try to comment on good topices. Getting your posts deleted can have many reasons,one of them is spamimng the topic     

This is the problem of every person who works here If you want your post not delete then we will always try to write good and useful post.

First of all you can read the rules and regulations about this forum and try to follow the rules. Some people get frustrated and leave this work in despair so don't lose hope and try to work hard so that you can work better in this forum. This is a good platform all we need is hard work and time.

• +2 1

Of course, when we do not follow our rules and our post does not conform to the standards of this forum, our post is deleted. When we do not choose a good, useful and standard topic to comment on, our post is deleted. Therefore, we should read and understand and then express our opinion on a topic so that our posts are not deleted.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I completely agree with you, everyone should participate in the useful posts only. Commenting randomly causes deletion of comments and thus not profit on the Crypto platform, members should focus and choose topics carefully to avoid deleting

• +2 1

There is no surety whether a post will last long or not. But one thing we can be certain is that we can be sure is that as long as the topic we select is relevant or useful for others, there is a great chance that the posts will not be deleted. Select carefully so that your opinion will be a help to someone in need.

• +2 1

Indeed a portion of my posts is likewise deleted.we don't offer remarks to the connected posts then our post will erase. 

Arbitrators won't erase our post if our post is pertinent to the theme and enlightening to the client.

• +2 1

Dear mate i joined this platform two days ago. And i have complete the task of first hundred posts. In hundred posts my eight posts were deleted. Even i tried my best to comment best and according to rules of forum.and related to topic. I can't understand why they deleted my posts.

I think it is due to our spelling mistakes.

• +2 1

If we violate the rules then the admins have the right to delete our posts. It is already said in the rules and regulations. If our posts get deleted then there is actually nothing we can do about it. The main reason for deletion is that of posting off topic things in the wrong sections. Also our posts should be constructive and unique so that it makes some use to the readers hence avoiding deletion. Also try to write your own topics and not to copy paste as this can get your account banned really fast.

I agree with your post. In order to improve the quality of the forum, the moderators continue to delete the useless content of this forum, ie junk posts, so that the topic and all the comments made in it are deleted. And the decline in our posts is real. So we have to choose good topics wisely so that we can avoid missing posts and present better content for this forum.

• +2 1