How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

In order not to delete my post, I write only useful posts, and also write only on the topic, from 100 characters and do not copy information from the Internet. In these ways, my posts are deleted very rarely.

• +1 1

Yes i also notice that some of my replies were missing on my profile timeline. Now i got the reasons. Thank you for such a informative posts. As a newbie it will helps me from now. I just have to learn more and more. 

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

but now a lot of topics are deleted. Almost everyone has deleted 30 posts for him and this also increases spam because people will return to publish these posts again. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes my friend, you have a very good job! I am looking forward to you We should always create such posts and comment so that others get maximum benefit. And for others it is not posted at all This will not delay our post and will make a good impression on us. 

• +2 1

Posts related to the topic of discussion and useful to the topic being discussed should be posted so that all those interested in cryptocurrencies benefit and their inquiries.

• +3 1

Hi everyone I think our post deleted when we don't follow rules copy paste or if we use irrelevant content in post or if it contains leads information for others and moderator cought it useless and the main thing if we didn't choose a good topic

• +4 1

Getting your post deleted can have many reasons , one of them is spamming the topic and the other one is you posted in a topic that got deleted so your post got deleted with it too..

• +4 1

On 3/20/2020 at 4:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Of course I am appreciate with you bro. Its now important for logical reply with this platform and repeated topic must be avoid for us cause our post not counting for repeated topic.

• +3 1

Good suggestions from us, a fellow creator of this publication, since many of our publications are eliminated, I continually only notice and comment that in publications that seem to me to comply with the rules and useful and informative for the community
Big winnings and a big hello to the whole community

• +3 2

I think you can void your post from deletion. So it is clear and one method for the saving of delete post that is just make a real contrnt post and write with real comments so and choose good topics then i think you can a avoid your delete post.

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

@tienda yeah bro you are right but the other thing is here it is our mistake. We posted a relevant data about post or WE Post incomplicated English many people not understand this post so did not give any reputation there, that's why our post going to be decreasing repetition I mean having bad reputation that's why organization of the crypto talk delete our post. If you want to make a acceptable post you should try to get good reputation on your post. Best of Luck 🥰

• +2 1

Yes bro, it is a matter of trouble for everyone that, delete a lot of posts everyday. We must abide by the rules and regulations of this forum. And we need to correct our mistake

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 6:19 PM, tienda said:

As long as you post a unique and useful to the beginners, it won't be deleted. Don't aim to not get deleted, if I were you, I am going to aim to be having a positive rate because it won't be counted if it has a negative ratings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just always make sure to read and understand deeply those rules and regulations here in this forum before you try to post on a certain topic. We have maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of the forum by posting appropriate information.

• +3 1

I surely can't recognize which topics is beneficial and which no longer, due to the fact I always selects appropriate subjects to give my response, but subsequent day my rely reduce, I assume your topic also beneficial but who thinks next day this subject matter deleted, because of repeat subject matter now a time work on this discussion board a few tough,wish quickly this problem clear up and we paintings usually, when we work in discussion board starting time.

• +2 1

i agree with you to an understanding. May be that is the wits our posts are deleted. I as well faced such obstacle yesterday. 30 station arrange been deleted yesterday. I will be judicious about that.

In my opinion, this matter is relative and varies from person to person and from one method of work to another, and according to experience The final avoidance of deletion is difficult, as no person has complete information, as the information is renewed on a daily basis, but there are people who have a low rate of deletion, and others have a lot of deletion, and therefore the matter varies according to experience.

First, adhere to the forum rules, secondly, read the rules for each section, and thirdly and most importantly, in my opinion, not to write and create topics quickly without reviewing and purifying them from clerical errors and not responding to topics that are not committed to the forum rules, as they are subject to deletion

• +3 1

Most of us do such posts to fulfill our target which is not in accordance with the law and the law. Our post is deleted. We need to post according to the rules that we do not delete

Yes,i agree with you.we cannot avoid this problem. But 

we should avoid reapting topics.there are some member

who copy the post and writes many useless  topics. this 

is not right.we should choose only valuable post.tried to

read rule and obeying the rule. thank you.

Yes i agreed with you all this problem is facing all members of crypto hope so moderator find the main reason of this and correct all this problem enjoy the platform fastly we work normally on this platform

We just comment not think that is it related or not related to topics.Accordingto my point of view we shoud confirm first then comment .In ths way our comment will remin on cryptotalk.

We just comment not think that is it related or not related to topics.Accordingto my point of view we shoud confirm first then comment .In ths way our comment will remin on cryptotalk.

• +3 1

We are thinking a lot about how to avoid and delete your own post because those who know here will know a lot if they contribute to this issue for newcomers because here I think those who don't like the post need to post because  I hope those who can do something good here can come up with a lot of ideas. Those who can't can talk about love now and keep thinking about it. If you can't do something good then I hope there's a time.

• +3 1

Huh, I was always interested how many moderators and admins here? I mean dozens of thousands posts are published every day and admins need to check them all.. Not just check, but read! It’s a lot of text, so in some way I even respect when my posts are deleted 😅

Sounds crazy but it shows that people who own this forum are really concerned about forum’s climate 🙂

• +2 1