Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

I think it is a good news for crypto users because if the scammers are not present then we can work well and our accounts will also be safe.I like one thing about this industry very much if you see scammer from anywhere, then you can report to the admins,The popularity of crypto talk is increasing because it has more demand and joining. 

• +1 1

As I am a new member in the forum but I have observed that in the forum I have not faced any scammer so the environment of the forum is very clean from scammers. The most important thing is that we do not have any risk in the forum, here we have earning and learning because where we get good profit through posting and commenting. 

It is valid, there are numerous spammers in this discussion, and we have seen an expansion in the quantity of pointless arbitrary posts and spam messages. We simply need to help the arbitrators by report any infringement we got from them, and they will be restricted straightforwardly.

Arbitrators are working admirably to get this discussion far from con artists and spammers. This gathering are improving than the bygone one. With new framework, it can undoubtedly recognize what are awful posts.

And I hope that the percentage of deleting posts and comments will decrease. Several comments have been deleted from me, and I do not know the reason yet, but I believe that it is one of the safety and security standards in this forum.

Hello my friend I am new here in this forum and we should must be careful, because scammers are everywhere, we should must follow the rules and regulations, and my friend admin should remove the scammers in this platform...

I think it crypto talk is the world best site that there is no scammers. Crypto talk is the website which is scammers free .

Welcome with me
After a group of countries blocked a payment, we noticed a few negative posts
But the problem of deleting posts suffers from a lot of users on the forum.

Yes forum cleaned 3 to 5%scamrs. A lot of post were deleted which is not useful to topic so that they were deleted. Our main purpose to make forum betr. 

Forum is working actively towards removing and banning false users . Its a good action takin by the platform where people work hard to earn genuine money. We must not find and short cuts to achieve our goal.

Yes i am strongly agree with you You said well . This site is free from scammers Because the administration of this platform kicking  all the hackers . Administration play important role in detecting scammers 

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

I wish this deletion process will end soon because it is very frustrating. Everyday I complete my posts with great accuracy but due to deletion of topic my posts also got deleted. I hope moderators will soon clean the forum from scammers and useless topics so that the percentage of deleting posts decrease. 

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, yes the people responsible for this platform are cleaning it from fraudsters, and this is a support for us of course and it is a very good idea and we feel comfortable

It's a great job well done by the moderators and the administrators of cryptotalk currency platform cleaning the forum is a good idea to clear all spam and also duplicate topic in the forum and also clear away scammers in the forum

• +1 1

It's a good thing that done the moderator. He removed the scammers from this forum to safe it from the scammers. From the 5-18 December moderator take time and clean it from the scammers. I appreciate and thankful to the moderator for this step.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For sure our moderators are so we'll also working hard day and and to make sure that the forum is safe also moving in normal condition. I suppose the motion to banned all the scammers because they're not here to work hard just here to cheat. 

Dear friends we have to help the admin to banned the scammers we have to report the persons who scamme our posts  we have to make the forum best.

I agree with you in the necessity to delete all posts that are not useful and to clean the forum from them so that this forum remains at its highest levels and to keep publishing everything that is useful

That is a very good thing and it shows that the moderators are trying hard to improve and keep the forum clean hopefully and soon they will be able to completely kick out scammers and those who want to harm the forum.

• +1 1

My dear forum members our site is being attacked by a lot of scammers.  And it has created such sites in various places to fool the members and to make money, which play a huge role in making money.  Which makes a lot of members stupid and invests that they don't know anything about. It's completely stupid to do that. Beware of you.  Do not provide an individual like a friend for guidance or your Gmail ID or any kind of information for your verification. 

Now this forum is free all the useless and scammers post admin of this forum take the right decision to free this platform from all the scammers.It is the great step but we have to need help to expose such a people 

This is very favourable for people who work here I am very thankful to my admin who took this action and cleaned all the scammers Due to scammers, not only our own sites,  we also have many more losses. Therefore, we should also take care of the idea that people who copy paste or do any other kind of work, along with this, we should take care of their people and as soon as we tell this to oue admins

The number is now below 1% as the admin has announced that only positive posts will be paid. No one with reacts would get any payment. So everyone should stay positive & do not think about spamming the forum.

23 hours ago, Zaradimitri said:

Many scammers are removed from this campaign because they are not ready to help in the development of this great forum and I hope we also help the moderators by reporting anyone that violate the forums rules and regulations because only by that we can have a better environment for learning as well as earning.

You have indeed said something reasonable and I also support this mission that we should report forum violators because it seems they are not ready to learn and contribute to the development of the forum for that we should always be on the positive side.

41 minutes ago, Labozhii said:

You have indeed said something reasonable and I also support this mission that we should report forum violators because it seems they are not ready to learn and contribute to the development of the forum for that we should always be on the positive side.

You cant  really say totally  that only spammer  uid get removed  because  for the new algorithm  my uid got remove  too but i get my uid back again..   Almost all the senior  member  uid got remove  that time but now they again get back..   @Labozhii that is why dont say everything  too fast mate.. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1