Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

The moderators are always security cautious in order to make the the forum free from scammers that are not eligible to be on the forum and i must commend and appreciate the administrators for that move. This move will surely ensure the safety of the forum and gives the remaining members on the forum freedom to work.

It's very good.  We have to thank the officials for this great step

Clearing the forum from unwanted or useless posts or from fraudsters is very important for us and our welfare and let us work harder.  That's what I wish for.

Cryptotalk ,  who gives you the chance to earn money sitting at home and along with it, the opportunity to do knowledge zone, but at the same time it is more secure  and safe.Scammers are absolutely not here and moderators are doing a great job of the forum .

Yes absolutely crypto forum is a very good forum so far.It is absolutely safe and secure and there are no scammers on it at all. So you don't have to worry about your earning and money at all. Moderator have done a very good job by removing scammers.This has greatly improved the security of this forum. 

Yes the moderators are doing their best by cleaning of forum to make sure that all the useless and low quality posts are deleted from the forum

Lots of posts getting deleted, lots of accounts getting banned and lots of countries getting scrapped. This all points at the moderators doing well in effectively in their works. Spamming has reduced as well on this platform which will even stop driving people aww from this platform

The forum has been cleaned up in so many ways we have to really define a good ideas that we see, scammers most of them have been removed there are so many ideas that we all know of it , its important for us to really be following in this forum is what we all we all know of it its what we all know of it in just a good effort.

There is a very low percentage of scammers in this forum, I think I will appreciate the moderator of the platform on this, because the moment it was observed that there is a sign of scammer, the account is immediately blocked 

This is great news for all of us because when the forum is cleared of fraudsters it makes you work more safely and with more confidence. We can take advantage of the useful topics and follow them. I wish success to everyone and provide useful topics so that no post is deleted.

The forum is cleaned every certain period, but recently the members themselves have been involved in the cleaning process through the evaluation system, which consists of grades from _ 1 to _ 5 according to the degree of weakness of the topic content

• +3 1

Excellent friends, that is the attitude not to be on the side of scammers, integrity is the best way to work and seeing that the moderators are more and more active in the group and to be honest I have not seen scammers in this group in this case it is you can see that the administrators and moderators are doing a good job.

• +1 1

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because it is very good news ,I appreciate this decision clean to scammer I think mostly members is very happy see this news, good luck.

• +1 1

It is our duty to make our platform clean from scammers we should report unsuall posts give negative ratings to low quality posts in this way we can help the forum to be cleaned from scammers.Moreover the moderators are active everytime and its a good sign for the safety of the forum.

• +2 1

Yes all of us thing that. I really appreciate our admin and moderators for their hard work to identify scammers in this forum. In this forum there are many multiple accounts and fraudsters they should be punished. 

Yes dear,  i have also noticed this. It is really a good step. The moderators are deleting useless topics and posts. If they people are not wworking here honestly,  they should not give cheat to this site. If they are cheating the site they can gain nothing from this site. If we want to get our aim we should work here honestly. 

I think it would not be wrong to say that this forum is absolutely correct and there is no scabrous If you give a little time to go on it, you will get payment And how can I earn a good income in this situation So, you should work hard on it and create good posts..

• +3 1

It is a good idea to reduce the number of fraudulent and useless people in the forum to keep the forum on track and its importance
The moderators are working hard and checking a lot, which raises the level of the forum and prompts the members to work harder

Yes thank you, my friend for this good information, your experience is wonderful I really liked, I really liked, and I come back and assure the greats that it is the most important work to be done hereis is to abide by the rules and conditions here, make your post useful and full of useful information, and not copy and paste and do not use multiple accounts and respect others here. 

• +2 1

This form clears scammers and our posts that our posts are not good. The moderator deletes these posts but too many of our posts are deleted. We should make our good post so that our post is less  delete۔Our posts and our topics that are not useful are deleted because the moderator keeps clearing this form.i hope you may understand .

Not an easy task though.

But it's good that the moderators are really Keen on evacuating spammers and ensuring decency in the forum.

Some more efforts and the forum will be spammers free.

Yes you said right at this time the firm is clean from the scammers because the moderators of this firm are trying to stop them and daily they are doing good job and they are keeping his eyes on the forum activities that can help to prevent the scams

On 3/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

The modulators are doing a very good job of removing scammers from this site, which makes it easier for us to work on this site Modulators are working very hard to reduce the number of scammers. I hope this site will go a long way.

Yes they are did amazing job we should help them instead of of reporting scammers so that will be easy for them to banned scammers and our community will be all clean in future if we all  help moderators.

That's right, it's very important for this forum to be spam free in order to get the best out of it. We also have the obligation to create interesting new topics and post informations rich in content.

The moderator and admin of this forum are really working hard to keep this forum clean from scammers and we really appreciate that. The number of our post that are been deleted should be grateful reduce.