How crypto currencies created? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

Actually I don't think any of us here has a proper knowledge on how cryptocurrency was created all we can just give are few tips we gain while taking our research

On 3/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

Well in 2008 someone whose pseudonym is Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who created cryptocurrencies! People say it was launched in 2009 by the same person for the goal of the ease of transactions! To give control of money to the people who own them, without the third party involvement!

The basis for the crypto foundation was peer-to peer transaction, a kind of currency that is decentralized , having no authority to govern it and can be moved easily form one place to another, it was created by Satoshi Nakimoto as a kind of mathematical formula that needs o be processed and each time it is processed( mined) it is regenerated, but this does not go endlessly it goes for particular number of times, and then it stops, and that is why cryptocurrencies cannot be generated forever. 

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

The objective of the maker of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto is about the quick and modest exchange between individual without outsider this implies Peer to Peer, I think this is the genuine mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hello my dear freind , as you know every currency is created on the basis of some other source like in arab states it's based on petrolium . And every currency have a criteria to count , just like every crypto currency have other factor to determine its amount may be it's digital information like that

Dear Cryptocurrency is created by code.

In many cases, new coins are created when transactions are confirmed by a process known as mining. With that said, while coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum use mining, not every cryptocurrency uses mining to generate new coins and coins can be created some other ways as well.I hope u get it dear 

The cryptocurrency was created in 2008.But it was completely wiped out in 2009.After being pierced, it has made its place in the world.People are starting to like it a lot.The only country in the world that allowed him to use his nation.

The objective of the maker of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto is about the quick and modest exchange between individual without outsider this implies Peer to Peer, I think this is the genuine mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto.

Cryptotalk starts from crypto. We can make money through our knowledge to Cryptotal. This is a great site to earn money. You must stay with this forum to know about crypto. We have to work carefully on the forum. Here you can earn by your own knowledge.

I think that Bitcoin was created by a man named Satoshi and later became called by his name after the value of Bitcoin rose rapidly, in 2009 its value was less than $ 1, and today in 2021 it is worth more than $ 30,000 and i think it will become more and more in the future

Well fisrt that's the very good topic to get something new. Still I have no information about the creativity of these crypto currencies. I am looking for the others opinion to understand the whole sinario. 

• +2 1

Well @Ch Ayyan I don’t have a complete answer of your question but I think that someone who created spent alot of his time and mind to create this huge platform. It is online to online platform where no physical activity is needed and you can deals. I salute to that people. 

My friend i know just that bitcoin curnessy created by a person or a time which needs is satoshi nakamoto and it is very popular curnessy in the world of crypto forum .Other curnessis and this forum who created and why i don't about that .

Hey this question is very important the this forum mostly to us the ate new members of the forum,i am very happy to tell you that before I don't know how crypto currency where created but now I have know how it come Into excited due to some other comments on your post.

I assume that Bitcoin turned into created with the aid of a person named Satoshi and later became known as by means of his call after the cost of Bitcoin rose swiftly, in 2009 its fee became less than $ 1, and these days in 2021 it's miles worth more than $ 30,000 and that i assume it will become an increasing number of inside the destiny

Cryptocurrency is created by code.In many cases, new coins are created when transactions are confirmed by a process known as mining. With that said, while coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum use mining, not every cryptocurrency uses mining to generate new coins and coins can be created in some other ways as well.

Cryptocurrency is created by code.New coins are created when transactions are confirmed by a process known as mining. With that said, while coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum use mining, not every cryptocurrency uses mining to generate new coins and coins can be created some other ways as well.

I think that cryptocurrencies are a new currency that is being used worldwide and it is a decentralized currency and it talks about the development of technology, that is, how to achieve trading or investment through the Internet without resorting to intermediaries and for exchanges where to get it I do not have a clear idea I will benefit from the comments that are published

On 3/19/2020 at 8:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't know how cryptocurrency was created but no one can control the price of cryptocurrency because it is decentralized.Cryptocurrency fluctuates almost all the time so everyone can earn income by trading.

I also worried about this I have also so many questions about this where the cryptocurrencies come and how we get cryptocurrencies from exchanges. 

I always think about this so I have no information about this please senior  members share your views  with us

Crypto currency is invented it all about the concept of digital coding and programming which facilitate they main concept to introduce such a currencies which can easily handled and travel with ease with person to person through linkingake of social setups a programmers and traders can easily explain all its origin. 

• +2 1

@Ch Ayyan  dear companion  i don't have any idea that how crypto currencies are made. I joined this forum few days ago and before joining this forum i don't know about crypto currencies.  Now i am trying to know more and more about crypto currencies. 

Dear friends I hope you all are so fine and Enjoy your good working on Crypto Talk. 

Edited March 19, 2020 by Ch Ayyan

Your question is good . In my opinion: 

The process of formation and creation of cryptocurrencies is powered and governed by the Crypto moderators and Crypto creators. There are a lot of types of of cryptocurrencies. All these different type of cryptocurrencies are controlled by the the seniors of of company.

For example;

Bitcoin was created by satoshi Nakamoto and it was introduced firstly by blockchain in 2009.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Cryptocurrency is digital money. Everyone is getting profit through cryptocurrency. I don't know how cryptocurrency is made. If anyone knows, please tell.