Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

I think for a person giving reaction limit for one day is about 10 numbers.when we make any new post in the cryptotalk forum, we will definitely try to like those post beacause if we like on good posts they will be interested in posting better       

Yes my dear i usually read ur post and i appreciate ur topic so for that reason  I gave you a positive response Normally I'm attempting to give however many as could reasonably be expected, generally to points that are educational and offer some incentive to the peruser. I will investigate the remainder of your posts too.

Yes dear you are right I also found many members on this platform who don't give likes to others they just post comments they should need to give positive reputation points to support and appreciate good contents

• +1 1

Hi my dear. Unfortunately my friend many people read the topics without giving us a good reputation. You deserve a good reputation in addition to respect and appreciation. I also think if my not useful then why many people replied on it and if useful then why no likes on it. Posts left by user may interest the audience of crypto talk

• +5 1

It is better we encourage ourselves instead of discouraging each other so that this platform can move to the next level. If those people that take their time to come up with good topics do not get the type of positive ratings that they like then they would relax and finally stop doing it. Let us give honour to whom it is due.

Yes, you are right. This is valuable information to the members. We give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. We should encourage and motivate that people for creating useful and informative topics. So we give good reputation to them. We want to support them. If you create any topics that will be useful and informative topics to the members. 

Yes friend you are right it's our prime duty to give positive reputation to all members who just care about the rulles of the forum,  they do useful and authentic posts so in response it's our duty to give positive response.

Yes you are right we must appreciate the good content creator whose topics help the members of the forum this will gives them motivation to uploading in a usefull and informative topic so we have to support them by liking their content agreed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

That is correct my brother many are Focused in posting comments they are not in a mentality to motivate other members which would be really helpful for many members to increase the quality and many useful and meaningful post by giving reputation it is a kind of motivating them to improve.

Indeed that is truly bad at all I surmise the vast majority of clients here need to expand the remarks and they neglect to give the most beneficial thing for the maker of the subject to cause him to feel that he is truly accomplishing something that he help us through it..

On 3/18/2020 at 4:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so liking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

Interacting and liking the topic even if it was helpful, and with the reward for the members doing so, was very little. So what do you think now!, after suspended reward for interact , unfortunately we no longer receive any likes.

I think for a perosn giving response restrain for one day is around 10 numbers.if it surpasses at that point it'll be making a few negative impression and may be we get a few caution from the group.

Yes you are right we sholuld always give positive reacts and likes to good topics .mostly people do not do that they read the topics and posts but they do not like that or give reaction.give like to other it appreciate the creater topic and posts.appreciate them for creating good posts and topics.

• +3 1

we should encourage useful topics creators by giving then the reputation required, at least for the effort they put into creating such wonderful topics

On 3/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so liking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likes:

I likewise find that generally clients simply center around posting remarks. They not appreciating others by giving them notoriety on their hard and productive work. Notoriety is critical to get more successful posts.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, tienda said:

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likewes:

Helo friend l agree with you. We should cooperate  each other. Constructive and meaning full posts are the source of knowledge at this forum. So guy's we should appreciate this kinds of posts.Exchange  of thoughts and ideas create a healthy business environment.So choose the best topics and share them.

Hello my friend, I am new here, but the topics of high value that enrich my information and contribute to increasing my experience in cryptocurrencies and the forum are the topics that I want to read because these useful topics made me happy to obtain information and continue reading the topics and exchange information and experiences for that. Enjoy your time here, And gain more knowledge and stay tuned, my friend .

@tienda this is both sad and discouraging specially for new people who are looking to grow here.

If someone (who clearly is an expert) didn't receive much likes on his posts then how will new members get likes? (considering they are not expert for some members)

I hope we find a way to fix this problem soon to not give up from the start of it.

It's very bad thing I also have seen many post that contain a good content but don't contain any likes as a member it's  our responsibility that we should give them likes as an appreciation specially the beginners at making good content we should give them likes in this way they get a confidence.

• +2 1

People gives likes to topics and post that they find useful to them. Its impossible for all the users in the forum to give you likes on your post because not every user will find your post useful or beneficial to them. 

Most importantly let me praise you on your incredible subjects you give the discussion valuable themes which ought to be esteemed all things considered if everything responded to the points that are helpful to us we would persuade those makers to keep making those points both to help other people how to improve your record. 

I think that we should appreciate others for their work . It creates a new passion in them that makes them to do more best. And also for our best earning we have to give reputation to others. It is good to do in this forum. We should like other for their work.

Reputation is not only for gaining it is also for giving. You should find good and bad topics as well as posts in this platform. It is your duty to support the hood ones and a oid the bad ones. So if you find a topic useful then don't just skip it without giving a like.

20 hours ago, Shreena khan said:

Helo friend l agree with you. We should cooperate  each other. Constructive and meaning full posts are the source of knowledge at this forum. So guy's we should appreciate this kinds of posts.Exchange  of thoughts and ideas create a healthy business environment.So choose the best topics and share them.

@Shreena khan . I am agreed with your suggestion to cooprate each other. As you say  constructive posts are source of information and inspiration for others. We should motivate them by giving them good reputation. It will be inspired them and they will create more constructive contents.

• +5 1

Well this is very good if a member of this platform work hard and provide you such quality information then it is good to give positive react because this is like an encouragement for members and this is also good for Increasing payment but let me tell you if you are not making quality post and you don't receive reputation then don't try to do cheating for payment purpose..