More topics more reputation. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes, friend, if we make more publications, we will have more evaluations and with it more reputation, but we must take into account that the publications we make must be useful to gain reputation, they must also attract the attention of readers within the Cryptotalk forum.

Yes ,, I agree with you my friend

Especially if these topics are new and important to others .. then you will get more good evaluation and followers as well ..

The more you participate, the more you will become a person known by others .. and this matter will make your work in constant progress .. I wish you good luck my friend

Greetings to you my dear friend, I agree with you, you are right, but the topics we present must have good content and benefit others, quality and quality are more important than quantity.

I absolutely agree with you. The extra you create, the extra you obtain reputation. But it is very vital that you should create new and special subjects that will be of pastime to people. If you create a theme that was once already there, then you are probable to put a terrible recognition 

Of course, but it also depends on their relevance, and whether they are interesting to users? I believe that writing posts and comments is a good thing that can bring you good funds and skill. Getting a reputation makes you a more interesting and advanced user, which is very cool

i agree with you but not with everything because it is not just the more topics you write the more reputation you get , it is when you write useful topics with an easy and simple way so even beginners can understand them ,that is how you get more reputation

I agree to you my friend that the more topic that we created the more reputation we will get but only if that topic we created are having a good quality and useful for the other members like giving advice, your experience here which they can adapt and apply on this forum.

Only if you have a good post not all post have a good reputation and have higher reaction, only the best one and the useful post ,there is many post that we cant give them like because they don't bring any new information 

mostly people gives reputation on topics not on replies. There are a lot of newbies and when they find your post very helpful. it is very important that you must create new and unique topics that will be of interest to people. 

• +3 1

yes of course I agree with you my friend more topic make Dail to daily and your reputation increased and some time post comments or like not get so if you many post makes then some like you get easily 

In my opinion, writing topics if they have meaningful and distinctive content that will gain the owner a good reputation and speed up its distinction, and the matter is directly proportional to the publications and the style of their presentation, as well as the matter with regard to commenting on others' publications.

Yez of course , topic the the themes of the forum or group without topic the platform cannot move in a normal way there would be no exchange of information and knowledge in regards to cryptotalk or world ,how much currency rising or decelerating 

If you increase number of topics daily it will add to your reputation.Because mostly people gives reputation on topics not on replies.if you increase useful topics daily you will get reputation in a short time.

When we going through different topics this will helps to improve our knowledge. And commenting on those topics can eventually increasing our reputation that will helps to earn more

Yes, yes, dear, publications come with a reputation, the more useful and valuable your posts are, the more your reputation and fame increases. It is a proportionate and consistent work in this forum. I work to earn money more lazy at work, do not earn anything

Yes bro we should make useful instead useless post then people or members gives us a good reputation but on no of useless posts we couldn't not give positive reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That is true, more topics more reputations should be the norm and it should be looked into so that members can be encouraged to make more posts and come up with more topics and this would encourage the reputation of each member .

• +2 1

That's right, it's really hard to get a reputation from the comments, but it's easy to get them from the subject. We just need to write a useful post that can help other participants learn more and give them a positive reputation.

I don't think so because reputation depends on the quality of content but not the number of post. If your post has knowledge and easily understandable, so it will get attention of other members and rated positively and your reputation will be high. 

• +3 1

I agree with you and wait until I finish the first 100 posts and try to learn the things that are missing from me about this field so that I can publish useful and non-recurring topics here, publishing topics is more difficult than writing responses but it is better where you will gain a reputation and you will be immune from blocking campaigns if your posts are useful

• +3 1

Having to create topics doesn't necessarily means that you will gain a reputation count as when talking on like on the site, but making daily post in large scales will eventually have many people noticing you on the site as being active

• +4 1

I agree to you my friend that the more topic that we created the more reputation we will get but only if that topic we created are having a good quality and useful for the other members like giving advice, your experience here which they can adapt and apply on this forum.

Yes, I agree with you. But we also have to pick out the important topics that deserve a good reputation. But sometimes the responses and comments are helpful and gain many reputation points

• +2 1

it's true to create more topics to get more reputation. it will directly affect on your reputation when you are able to make informative topics from where people can get high knowledge and that exact thing for what they are looking

Hello mates, I agree with you. If you wants high reputation, you will need to write useful topic. Useful topic easily gets high reputation from others. So always try to write more reputation in a week. It makes the way for getting positive reputation. I think you can understand it