More topics more reputation. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

It is true, the topics reach a larger number of members, and thus they interact with them, unlike comments and responses as many members do not pay any attention to them.

The more useful topics there are, the more positive reviews you get, because if the topics are useful, others can benefit from them and get useful information from them. Thus, you can get a good reputation through useful topics

Yes you are right.I think first of all caption of the topic attracts the reader.If caption is properly related to the given details then reader is highly impressd and his/her hand automaticaly goes to the like button.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend of course you will get a good reputation more when you put forward many topics and ideas and sing them with the right information and value, which invites members to interact with your topics, discuss them, evaluate them and provide support

In my personal opinion, the focus should be on quality more than quantity, because reputation is more related to simply the idea of the topic and its realization of the greatest benefit for all members

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it is natural to get many reputations when writing many topics, but the most important thing is that your writing is effective and has important content in order to get these reputations.

It is not necessary increasing a numbers of topic you will get a more reputation, the reputation is depend about the comment you introduce in topic or post, if is attractive or constructive the members will react about for each react you earn a reputation point. 

• +2 1

I agree with you that many topics will make you get more reputation, but this is not enough for you to also pay attention to the content of the topics because no one will give you a good reputation if the topic is not good . You can also get a reputation by commenting but not much.

• +3 1

O am completely agree with you the more you create the more you gain reputation but it is very important that you must create new and unique topics that will be of interest to people if you create a topic that was already there then you are likely to put a negative reputation.

If we want our repetition to be good, then we need that we should comment and post on a lot of topics because the more the topics, the more you will get the same good repetition. 

• +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, as I see that the topics in this forum get a much more positive reputation than the responses get. Therefore, the best way to get a lot of positive reputation is by writing a topic or two per day at least.

• +2 1

I agree friend, the members give more reputations to the topics that the publications make it easier to see the topics than the comments but we are still a member who likes to read and give reputations to the comments very useful in the same way you have to know how to give good feedback so that you get positive reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that the more topics you have in the day, the higher the percentage of your profits, but I advise you to be good and new topics to ensure that you gain a good reputation and money that the profits of good topics weaken the responses

Definitely that's right because when you contributed many meaningful and useful post then you can be top in to leaderboard then most of the members will see your post easily and they will give you reputations as an appreciation of your work. 

Hello my friend, it is normal that topics give you more reputation points, but the reputation and followers all come because of the high value of your topics and the valuable information you provide, so always try to improve yourself constantly and these things will come automatically .

• +2 1

I agree with you, topics are more likely to be read than posts, but I think that the matter here needs work and effort in order to create a good idea that it requires publishing a topic in this forum due to its usefulness.

yes my mate if we create the more useful topic we can get more reputation that help us to stay our account more helpful and it also improve our payment section to get best amount from forum so always share our best to get best from forum.

Absolutely dear friends their is no doubt if you create more topics then you can achieve more reputation and if you creat your own topic then its the most wonderful thing of the forum because if you achieve good reputation then you can earn more.

Yes you are absolutely right. I am agree with you if you will create a good quality content you will get positive reputation because there are already so many topics are here and people use to repeat this topic that's why they don't get the positive reputation so far positive reputation you just have to create good quality content  do you are own research.

• +4 1

Making regular posts in large scales would ultimately has several people noticing you on the web as being involved, as I user who I believe is almost everywhere is unidentified users and many others.

Hello my dear friend ❤.  If you visit a number of topics daily, this will increase your reputation, but even responses to these topics are useful to increase your positive evaluations and absolute positive thought.

Yes this the truth, i think that the more you create topics, the more you get reputation, but as for new members like me, I think that I'm still learning how to create topics from the senior members of the platform so that I can one day create topics, thank you.

hello my friend .Having to create topics doesn't necessarily means that you will gain a reputation count . you will not get reputations from how many posts you make in one day.You are right about that my friend that the members give more reputation on the topic than the responses because they can access it easily and the responses do not read them all.

Yes,thе more tоpic you write the more reputatiоn you are gоing tо еаrn but nоt only that if your topic is a benеficial оne аnd it gone viral definitely it will win а lоt оf likes.