More topics more reputation. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

you are right if we create more topics we will get more reputation but most of the topics are deleted so for them you can get banned too so be careful with it.

Yes dude i agree with you that to do more topics you get more reputation you have to do your comments better. Reputation is given to any post if you understand it is benificial no matter it is a comment or a reply.reputation is very compulsory for everyone.

You earn more reputation points in the case of the subject answers camp. If you want to retrieve the reputation point, it is re-transferable.

• +1 1

I also think so.  but you still need to think over each topic directly, to look so that there are no longer such topics, this, of course, deserves a good assessment if the topic is really high-quality.

Yes I agree with this if you have more knowledge you can post on more topics. This is also justified that if you post on more topics and talk about more knowledge you then deserve more reputation. So post on more topics and share more knowledge.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

@Ch Ayyanhi dear you was right about it but now it's not working first we can get ratings by creating topics and people gives reputation mostly on topics but now as fourm stop giving payment for ratings no one gives ratings

@Waqar abbasi It is true my dear, if you write useful post in this forum, you will get high reputation for this. But my dear, Forum high reputation mainly depends on useful topic. So always try to write useful 2/3 topic in a week. By this your reputation will increasing day by day. I think you can understand it

Getting a good or reputation doesn't depend on how voluminous ur topics is, it depends on the information you give in that topic. You will not get any benefits from posting more topics if they are useless. So if you post useful topics, you will definitely get more reputation from members.

• +1 1

Yes its basolutely right. If you create more topics on this forum and these topics are good qualifier and informative. Its the chance of getting good reputation. But it take some hard work. We have to make good topic that peoples  like it.

I think it's a good way to get a reputation on the site. But I also think, that one of the ways to really contribute for the best of this forum and keep it as one of the best sites to increase or knowledge, is to share your experiences by answering some of the forum topics. Keep in mind that we want to increase reputation on the forum, but it's not a really bad thing to do it with the real intention of helping others.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

welcome my friend ..

It is a wonderful participation and I agree with you on that. The more useful, valuable and understandable topics to the members, the reputation increases .. We must work hard to increase our topics and our participation to increase reputation and win

Keep your topic simple and understandable to get a good reputation and earn more

If you create the topic then you will get the reputation and if these topics are more and these quailty of topics are good, informative and reliable then you will get more reputation from the people and you can earn too much from this forum. 

Yes, we create new  topics and get many reputation points because any user here reaches there and understands the new post, likes them and comments the topic according to their opinion.  In this way, our new topic is very reputational positive .

• +1 1

I think along with lots of topics, the topics should also be simple and clear to everyone and it should contain important information.  The posts with low quality language and lots of mistakes gets negative points to always make crystal clear posts for the users here.

Create easy and more topics then you will get reputation that is case your income so be follow the rules and regulation to create more and easy post then you will be able to get more then more income from it.

Yes but in only one way if u share more topics not informative and not useful it will not play role for income but if u create useful and informative posts then u get reputation in one day

Yes bro you say right if you want increase your reputation points then you create useful and informative topic because mostly peoples only read topic and give reputation mostly people not to be read replies so this is good way for take good reputation 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

yes i really agree with you, you can easily gain reputation if you always creating a new content or topic here in our forum especially if your content is meaningful and constructive..

Yes, you will comment on the topics you choice from, and express your opinion about those posts, now which position will be increased, your knowledge will inspired the readers  and they will want to collect information and try to post such full of information. 

i agree with you but not with everything because it is not just the more topics you write the more reputation you get , it is when you write useful topics with an easy and simple way so even beginners can understand them ,that is how you get more reputation

Of course, but it also depends on their relevance, and whether they are interesting to users? I believe that writing posts and comments is a good thing that can bring you good funds and skill. Getting a reputation makes you a more interesting and advanced user, which is very cool

I agree to you my friend that the more topic that we created the more reputation we will get but only if that topic we created are having a good quality and useful for the other members like giving advice, your experience here which they can adapt and apply on this forum.

Only if you have a good post not all post have a good reputation and have higher reaction, only the best one and the useful post ,there is many post that we cant give them like because they don't bring any new information 

• +3 1