Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

The important thing is not to act on impulse but to be analytical in the market because every transaction has risk and can give gains or losses. The important thing is to follow the market indicators provided by the experts and also add the research that you have carried out on the value of the product you want to invest, from there you will decide whether to invest or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's really right time investment because all crypto coins price decrease, so now buy crypto coins its really in future, and don't wait for more dump maybe this is enough prices to buy, but unfortunately I have no enough money to buy ,but I have 100$ worth of litecoins available in another wallet, so I hold this coins when market once again pump up then I sell this coins.

• +3 1

44 minutes ago, Nawaz4037 said:

well still I am not buying I am waiting .bacasue firstly i learn the method which I increase my balance more and extra. it's depend on the market situation due to pendamic ups and downs are the part of the business.so still I am waiting .

If you are still waiting brother then you are missing out, bitcoin is yet to the moon do not get late to get there the bus to the moon is almost full.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dear we cannot buy bitcoin now a days now is time for selling bitcoin but If you want to buy a currency then I will recommend you for buying Ethereum because Ethereum we can buy and it will price will increase in future. 

I think it is a good time to buy in the medium term, because the price of bitcoin will rise a lot. I think it is useless to wait for it to drop further

• +1 1

From my point of view, when the price will low then I will buy. Thats why Im waiting. When I wil buy I will hold it. When the price will go up then I will sell. This my strategy actually. Now its up to you. 

We all heard that it decreased in the last period, but it is now at the best price. It is rising steadily. I advise friends to buy. But not in large quantities. In order to avoid losses.

The fact that I do not have much money to buy now, I am collecting some cryptocurrencies in my wallet and I will decide later if I will invest in them or sell them when the price rises, this is better than storage because it is possible for the currency to disappear.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/3/2021 at 5:29 PM, Twinkle khana said:

Hello friends

In the current time I am holding, I don't have much money to buy, but I have some coins in my wallet, and I am holding them and waiting when the prices goes up.

That is the best solution for everyone who really wants to make good profit in cryptowold. And especially talkcoin, we should patiently hold in investbox untill the price rise to a reasonable value before think of selling.

That is the best time to buy something instead of selling. But it seems it will take a bit long time, and we must be patient. In my opinion we should still wait for moment for selling. 

• +2 1

The prices of cryptocurrencies are not fixed, but change every period, the market is very volatile and it is difficult to know a good period for investment, but it creates a good time for investment and you have to use it before it is too late, Watch the market well, invest and earn money, and never lose patience, no matter what

• +3 1

I took advantage of the low prices of cryptocurrencies in the market to buy what I could of all the good currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and kept my wallet for a long time to sell it when the price went up again.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i have not much fund to buy the bitcoins but i think it is the best time to buy the bitcoins or other crypto currencies. Because now price of coins will start to rise..

• +2 1

As of now I'm holding my coin and waiting for the right opportunity to happen. 

I can't wait in the prediction that bitcoin price will reach twice of the current price. 

I'm hoping for this prediction to happen. 

• +1 1

Am buying everyday because i don't want to leave this opportunity, its a great time for us to buy bitcoins because the prices are down, we can hold them and get profit when price will raised.

• +1 1

It is advisable to buy bitcoin or any other coin in the cryptotalk currency exchange market when the price is low to be able to sell when it is high in price but one need to take risk due to the flunctuation of the market price 

I do not have the sufficient amount of money to buy bitcoin, but I think the earlier the trader will buy, the more he can profit because every day the price of bitcoin increases for the other, if you want to wait until it decreases and then you buy, then this process may be dangerous and cause you a loss.

• +3 1

Yes in the least two weeks the price of bitcoin is low. It is good time for investing in bitcoin and hold it. Because if you hold it for few months you can earn more . We all knows that bitcoin is the most popular currency it's demand is increase day by day . 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I buy some kinds of cryptocurrency but at this time I am waiting for the sufficient balance to purchase the cryptocurrency because the prices of the cryptocurrency is increased with the passage of time so this is too much difficult to buy the cryptocencies with low capital

In fact, I prefer long-term investments rather than daily speculation, so I buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in periods of correction, as they are the most appropriate periods to buy where the price drops a little.

In fact, my friend, I do not have a large balance in my wallet and I am working to collect a good amount of money to buy some currencies and store them until their price rises, and this is how I earn profits through them.

Absolutely my friend, I am now off buying and selling also, in fact, I have a balance of btc I was hesitant to sell it, the Bitcoin was $ 63,000, and today it dropped to $ 57,000, so I might regret not selling it.

• +2 1

Certainly my dear friend, I will not sit without doing anything, but rather I will buy other currencies via Bitcoin, and studies have proven that these currencies will rise, but I will not put eggs in one basket, and I will leave some bitcoin in my wallet and wait for it to rise

• +2 1

As of now I'm holding my coin and waiting for the right opportunity to happen. 

I can't wait in the prediction that bitcoin price will reach twice of the current price. 

I'm hoping for this prediction to happen. 

• +2 1

I am not buying for now because the value of bitcoin is too high for me but i am taking the advantages of the earnings i am gaining while working in this forum to accumulate more satoshis which i am storing in my yobit exchanger wallet untill bitcoin get to a more higher value for us to get some good profit.

• +3 1