What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

Hello my dear friends. I think the only thing that can make cryptocurrency prices fall is the investors. Truly crypto costs were particularly down and now are especially up. So the choice is for anybody and showcasing for certain different deceives and mint of stable coins is pushing the market yet many will lose when this breaks.

that depends on the demand that each cryptocurrency has, the question is why the market is so low since cryptocurrencies have a very volatile temperament and this causes controversy in some investors in whether or not you want to invest in cryptocurrencies for that reason its low price  

On 14/03/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

Dude with passage of time definitely prices pf a

crypto will increase but all depend on the market demand we all actually not predict prices of bitcoins because its changes in every minute 

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

Right now crypto costs are confronting a down development because of Covid and some huge whales controlling the costs by trading enormous sums and all that will have returned to typical possibly subsequent to splitting.

In this time crypto currency well gain because covid-19 cases more than in the world and lockdown mostly areas now online work very well and cryptocurrency should more important in regular currency system hope fully .

This may be due to the Corona virus because the Corona virus has caused a huge decline in the global market. People are protecting their real world assets and don't have time for experimental currencies right now. Investors fear the pandemic might affect the market which causes a lot of panic trading. 

The price of these coins is much higher. Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world. Then there are etherium, light coins. Their prices go up and down every day. I am always about crypto. 

The price of these coins is much higher. Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world. Then there are etherium, light coins. Their prices go up and down every day. I am always about crypto. 

As an Economics student, I would tell you that the price of anything depends on demand and supply of that things. Suppose, if we talk about Bitcoin, if the there will be increased in supply of Bitcoin (sell of Bitcoin increases) then it will push the price of Bitcoin down which means that the price will decrease. Same as if there will be increased in demand of Bitcoin (Purchase of Bitcoin increases) then it will push the price of Bitcoin up which means that the price will increase.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The currency is still down because of the virus. But when the pandemic is overcome the prices may rise back up.

I think the economy of every country is down fall due to coronovirus. Cryptotalk is a worldwide platform for every kind of person which wants to earn money. So don't worry about the present situation of crypto prices. It will give a good reward. You work hard, give time to your work regularly. 

Economy collapse have disturbed by covid-19 . Therefore digital currencies are down day by day.  But now this become to down and up hope that this will be on high prices in early time . 

Right now this cost of cryptocurrency, are confronting a down issue in a minute as a result of crown infection and a few huge whereas munipleting the cost by trading expansive sums and each thing we be ordinary perhaps on the include come in the event that there can offer assistance us for that.

The pendemic situation of the corona virus which effected all the business all over the world.the social status of a lot of people have also been low down due to this virus.so in order to increase the price. 

Well, I didn't anticipate the dumped Bitcoin price right now because it's just 2 months until the bull run arrives, I hope that this will be improved or have a decent valuation before the end of this month by getting a supply of money to support people with the famous corona virus.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am not an expert in this field but I am checking some cryptocurrencies and one of them is bitcoin I am checking the price of Bitcoin because it is associated with the income and when it goes up we will get benefit that's why I am checking it and I am learning more about it that how to do trading and investment of it.

Dear mate we cannot say anything about the price of BTC because there are violation in the price. Ups and downs coming in this price. But now the price of BTC become hight because of demand.

It is not easy to make the analysis of the market if it were that easy we all would be the expert traders because in the trading you need to have good prediction quality.

@ch ayyan. My dear friend all senior you know that this platform is a great positive react them. Crypto currency can be ups and down today them. There are many chance of them getting the currency can be ups by them. 

Everyone has its own opinion but in my opinion there is no fix price in cryptocurrency so no one can analyse or evaluate the price of cryptocurrency because sometimes its prices increases and sometimes its prices decreases so it is very difficult to analyse the price of cryptocurrency.

There is nothing strange that crypto prices are falling, because qthus is vary rational and changes come to it very vigorously. Some time the prices would be high and some time it will be low. And that's the reason of the success of the crypto. Also we have seen some long-term pandemic so may be when it ends the prices will come to the normal high. 

I have no idea about the price of crypto yet. I am a junior member. I still don't understand the price of crypto. Looking at everyone's interest in the work, it is understood that this is a very valuable site.

Numerous individuals were pondering what will happen to Crypto monetary standards amid and after crown infection, we all seen the collapsing of the showcase but presently the advertise is mending and recouping bit by bit.

I feel the costs will also lead off incre little by little and at last contact  undiscounted furthermore this is a superb estimate to speculate successful bank note right away and as spot price testament increase plus get should you submit to inves.

the cryptocurrency is much flexible than what we think about it because we can lose all our money instead of earning money out of it so it is very difficult to predict anything