What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

It is unexpected to say about the Price's of crypto. Because it's Price's don't remains stable except bitcoin and some other coins. A senior will be not able to guess it's current Price's.

Yes, dear friend prize is the time that changes along with it was the time of lock down when its prices was very low because the price of everything was reduced but Now its price day by day is increasing.

• +1 1

I would say that it has already reached k12 which is really big now, although we still have this epidemic virus, thankfully the price of bitcoin is still rising, imagine if you reached the lowest price of bitcoin for this year, what if you invest?  After 00 3900 you will get big profit.Bottom as the markers are moving and adjusting with the new normal.  Now that enough time has passed, some markets have returned to normal and some cryptocurrencies are stronger than before.  Some cryptocurrencies are even pulling bitcoins by higher prices and have started to rise as well.

I would say that it has already reached k12 which is really big now, although we still have this epidemic virus, thankfully the price of bitcoin is still rising, imagine if you reached the lowest price of bitcoin for this year, what if you invest?  After 00 3900 you will get big profit.Bottom as the markers are moving and adjusting with the new normal.  Now that enough time has passed, some markets have returned to normal and some cryptocurrencies are stronger than before.  Some cryptocurrencies are even pulling bitcoins by higher prices and have started to rise as well.

Hello my friend, I think that cryptocurrencies will rise due to the Corona virus just as they have risen now because that is because people buy goods from the Internet, they need cryptocurrencies and when the Corona virus ends, it will return to decline again.

With the little experience I will be able to analyse in the raise and the falling in the price of cryptocurrency especially on xrp and bitcoin, xrp has fallen drastically since last year but now its raising up little by little, while bitcoin has been raising persistently since late last year and still going higher 

It is not easy to analyze the prices of cryptocurrencies because many changes occur in the prices of cryptocurrencies every day, and it is not possible to know the price or direction of movement of the price of the currency easily, but I think that the price of cryptocurrencies depends on supply and demand, so the decrease is due to the decrease in demand for cryptocurrencies.

The prices of cryptocurrencies decreased earlier and this was due to the Corona virus, as a major economic shutdown and closure of most economic sectors around the world occurred, and therefore some large investors withdrew money from the market in order to overcome the crisis of work stoppage and this led to a drop in cryptocurrency prices.

But now I think the prices of cryptos are going really high. I think the great corona had made this happen . Not only it affected crypto prices but also most of the commodities and nifty were also affected by this. We can check this by comparing the charts for the past 9 months. But now everyone has gained its full potential back and it is on the right track now.

To my own understanding as new member i goes low but from the begining of this year it goes high and letar low also but I think maybe it because of covid diseases that after it to be low 

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

This depends upon the wallets you use at present day 12-1-2021 btc is in loss of -7.71% it is decreasing . Some fellows says it is temporary declining.

Prices are still on the rise,
Although most currencies are witnessing a slight correction to the decline, in general prices are rising,
We are waiting for the dominance of Bitcoin to decrease so that the rest of the currencies can rise further.

• +2 1

I am a trader. Thats why everytime I am looking to the many site as like ckinmarketcao,coingecko etc.Everytime I am trying to take the price update of coin.cryptocurrencies can a lot of tradig activity and can increase their value, how they can also be little used and have price drops.

• +2 1

I will like to appreciate your question 

According to my suggestion prices of Cryptocurency varies from time to time 

Every Cryptocurency price and value is changed with the passage of time 

In past few months due to Covid situation price of Cryptocurencies were went so low because trading was gone very low 

As situation is recovering investors have been investing again in trading 

I hope so Cryptocurency will be gone high in future months 

• +2 1

The decrease and rise in prices of cryptocurrencies is linked to the amount over them. A period has passed during which prices have decreased due to what is happening in the world, but we are witnessing a rise in the prices of some currencies now and the absence of other currencies
The rise and fall has no specific time.

• +4 1

In my opinion the cryptocurrencies are very use full for the people for many purposes and now the rate of the cryptocurrencies are very low I think this is because of the the corona

• +1 1

I think the reason of bitcoin that come down day by day is comparising the issues of coronal virus, in the period Bitcoin may rise or down, because theirs many issues that affecting all the world market.

You are absolutely right mate,cryptotalk currency has an aversion, its surly happening with the crypto currency, I guess it's maybe due to the corona virus,however the outbreak of the corona virus will soon subside and the crypto currency will return to its previous position. Thanks.

Now days everyone is worried due to corona virus and everyone in lose I think after finishing corona virus the value of crypto currency rise soon .And it has more important Prices varies time to time some time prises will be low some time high and some time normal .Crypto currency have a lot value in future .

Thank you 

All that will remain like that in the current time, since this infection is the possibly reason, so in the event that we actually seeing it, at that point be certain that nothing will be changed, in any case it is acceptable and awful in a similar time, since we can hold our bitcoin now, and trust that the correct second will sell it, and terrible, in light of the fact that you can see the market. 

I think the reason is only one that the covid-19 . The covid-19 has many effects on crytotalk forum. Prices are vary from time to time. I hope so prices will increases in 2021.

• +2 1

I think all of this is due to the Corona epidemic affecting all countries in the world, including international airlines and cryptocurrencies.  When the Corona epidemic is over, things will return to normal.

The biggest reason for crypto currency coming down is that nowadays, due to corona , the use of all things is getting reduced. Where there is no effect on the rest of the things, crypto currency is also becoming less I think this can be the biggest reason for it coming down. 

Hello friend... In general, the world of cryptocurrencies has a much stronger future than now, so you don't hear the words of pessimists and negative people and keep collecting cryptocurrencies.

Yes you are right due to the cironna virus whole market crash of crypto no one has high values I think. But no doubt it is right but this time the price if every coin raise and now price is high I think.

• +1 1

I think no doubt due to the Corona virus the price of crypto low down at the middle of the year 2020. But this time price goes up and now price is high I think. So no doubt today price is 35k. So how much price increased.

• +1 1