"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

In the country in which I live, not a large number of its residents know and work in the field of cryptocurrencies, but rather a few of them, because the country warns against dealing with cryptocurrencies, but do not mind. I think in the near future it will spread like other paper currencies.

Most countries suffer from this problem. Do not worry. We, in turn, must publish information about cryptocurrencies in all ways, and start with that from our family members and friends, so the work on cryptocurrencies will spread faster.

Yes cryptocurrency in developing countries is not too much now in my country are most many people do not even know about cryptocurrencies and their use and how they can and cryptocurrencies and how they can use them so so with the passage of time it will be in total introduced in developing countries also.

In many developing countries the crypto talk is unknown .as the user of this site we publish the crypto talk in the whole world.its our duty to spread crypto everywhere.so that every person can get currency through this site

Cryptocurrency's popularity, in my opinion, will grow in the future. Countries such as India would undoubtedly allow cryptocurrency now that Bitcoins have been banned in the nation. However, in the future, developed countries will recognize the importance of the cryptographic environment. They will recognize the significance of it in their creating.

In my country, there are many people who do not know anything about cryptotalk and do not even know that they can gain profit through it. The reason is that their level of knowledge is very low and the issue of scamming and the so called scammers and they do not use the Internet much.

I also belong to the country, where cryptocurrency knowledge is rare in people, there is not much hype about that, as there should be........That's why I am facing problems while understanding about this..

You have said a wonderful thing mate. Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. But third countries in the world are backwards. They dont have much idea about it. If crypto would accept all over the world then third countries in the world will be developed. 

From my simple experience. I think the future will be for cryptocurrency in third world countries.
But developing countries will understand the need for a crypto world in the future. And they will understand the importance of this in their development

Yes also in my country ,a lot of people don’t know about cryptocurrency any thing , if you as them for bitcoin or litcoin. Will never give you an answer, this is bad, really bad 

Yes, and I also in my country a few know about encrypted digital currencies, I think the rate is 10% if I am not wrong .. I hope that these currencies will become more widespread in my country in the near future .. Good luck to all

This is a good thing to hear, unfortunately in my country there are few who know cryptocurrencies and fewer who knows how to deal with it, but we're still just in the beginning, and I think that in the future, cryptocurrencies will play a big role for the global economy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Новый рекорд установлен через три дня после халвинга биткойнов, что совпало с запуском Runes. По данным Intotheblock, еще одной важной вехой для сети Биткойна стало то, что ее ежедневные транзакции достигли пика в 927 000, превысив предыдущий рекорд в 724 000, установленный в декабре 2023 года. Запуск Runes вызвал быстрый рост, продемонстрировав растущий интерес и полезность к криптовалютам, установив новый рекордный максимум в транзакционной активности Биткойна. Руны, новый стандарт токенов в блокчейне Биткойна, доминирует в транзакциях с момента его запуска после сокращения вдвое 20 апреля, на их долю приходится более двух третей всех транзакций ВТС. При обработке более 2,38 миллиона транзакций Руны составляют 68% от общего числа.   После запуска Runes количество биткойн-транзакций резко возросло, достигнув во вторник 927 000. Это превышает предыдущий максимум в 724 тыс., установленный в декабре 2023 года pic.twitter.com/30JXbrLmdR.     Эти данные, полученные из информационной панели Dune Analytics, предоставленной исследовательской фирмой Crypto Koryo, свидетельствуют о значительном распространении и использовании Рун наряду с традиционными биткойн-транзакциями, включая обычные одноранговые транзакции, BRC-20 и порядковые номера. Самая высокая активность в Runes наблюдалась 23 апреля, превысив 750 000 транзакций. Однако на следующий день произошло значительное снижение: количество транзакций упало до 312 000, что составляет менее половины от общего числа. Эксперты отрасли, похоже, разделились во мнениях относительно того, станет ли Runes устойчивым источником дохода для майнеров биткойнов. Новый протокол, представленный создателем Ordinals Кейси Родармором, позиционируется как более эффективный способ генерации токенов в сети Биткойна по сравнению с BRC-20. Однако некоторые комментаторы, такие как Никита Жаворонков из Blockchair, раскритиковали объем блока, который занимают транзакции Runes, предполагая, что Биткойн отклонился от первоначального видения Сатоши Накамото.
    • Cryptocurrency Wallet vs. Exchange: Know the Difference with Quppy 🛡️💼 In the digital age, understanding where to store your cryptocurrency is crucial. 🌐💡 Whether it's a wallet for full control and security or an exchange for ease of trading and liquidity, each has its unique benefits. 🔒 Wallets provide personal custody, meaning you're in charge of your keys and assets. With tools like Quppy, managing various cryptocurrencies becomes streamlined and secure, offering peace of mind with enhanced privacy and ownership. 📈 Exchanges offer a platform for buying, selling, and trading with added convenience. However, they carry risks like potential hacking and less control over your funds. With Quppy, enjoy the best of both worlds! Our platform ensures secure management of your crypto assets, whether you're trading on the go or safeguarding your investments. Dive deeper into the crypto ecosystem with us and make informed decisions about your digital assets. Learn more about how Quppy can enhance your crypto experience ➡️ quppy.com
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Cardano ADA > Tether TRC20 Tether TRC20 > Cardano ADA  
    • 🌟 Participate Now for a Chance to Win $10,000 worth of $NEX Tokens! 🌟   🎁 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of NEX tokens (💰 $7,500 for participation & 💸 $2,500 for referral rewards) 🔥 Participation Reward: Complete TWO tasks to earn $3 worth of NEX tokens 💼 Referral Reward: Earn $1 worth of NEX tokens per referral (up to $100 cap)   🎯 Focus: Random participants who complete all tasks without exception will receive $NEX tokens!   📢 Join Airdrop Now: Nexuschain Airdrop Bot   👥 Tasks to Complete: Join our Telegram group Follow us on Twitter, like & retweet the pinned tweet, and tag 3 friends Send your ETH wallet address 📆 Airdrop Deadline: May 7, 2024, 11:30 PM UTC   📜 Airdrop Rules: Read Airdrop Rules Here   🌐 Additional Information: Nexus Chain is a next-generation, Ethereum-compatible blockchain offering low gas fees and high throughput for various applications.   🔗 Links: Website | Telegram | X   📣 Disclaimer: Remember to conduct your own research before joining any airdrop project. Participation in airdrops is free, so do not send any fees or payments to receive tokens. Join airdrops at no cost!
    • Компания ранее уже имела успешные маркетинговые акции с известными знаменитостями и спортсменами, включая Matt Damon, Ronda Rousey и Carmelo Anthony. Кроме того, было подписано мировое соглашение с клиентами для помощи в преследовании промоутеров компании.
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: BTC – RUB – 5 602 266 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: USDT – RUB – 88.5 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Скорее всего буду изредка заглядывать, пока трудно сразу так отрезать) Но не более того, так как много дел и многое надо сделать) Посмотрим, что будет дальше с форумом...
    • С ролями как видим разработчики не за просто так водятся ещё и продвигать за счёт этого свои игры и тут они должны будут играть роль. А то наши ММ это просто крупинка перед топами рейтинга, у которых их по сотни миллионов.
    • Да было бы отлично, если так, но проверить это мы так и не смогли, сам тоже отошёл на один день и всё с самого начала, хотя сейчас уже опять вышел на серию 20 поинтов и скорее всего это может быть тем самым максимумом.