How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

To be honest, there are a lot of good airdrops that you can get a big profit from. Basically, if you do not have referrals, you will earn a penny (I speak from my own experience)

I will say around 99% airdrops are fake. The only airdrop that I trust is yobit exchange airdrops, it is the best. The few ones that are real contribute to about 1%.

I can not ascertain how many percent of airdrop are scam because i don't participate in much airdrop I think I have not participate more than five airdrop so i don't have much experience about it.

Only the specialized and renowned platforms that give their users the confidence of providing exemplary services are those that meet their airdrops, in percentage terms perhaps only 10% of airdrops are real, for example Yobit has launched airdrops that have been a success and with which its users were happy, now it launches a new airdrop and thousands of users are opting for it, because they trust the platform and know, they are safe, because of the name that Yobit has earned in the market and how well positioned it is It is, that it will not be a fake, that it will be rwal and that it can leave great benefits.

99.99% are scams, except for the airdrops of large exchange platforms such as Binance, Yobit ....... and even that is not numerous one to two per year maximum

On 10/15/2019 at 7:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

To see if an Airdrop can be real I follow the following steps, although it is not always like that and they may surprise you:

1- Verify the web page: if the airdrop has a web page, it will only take us a second to verify which is the path of the crypto, its whitepaper and its road map, the more detailed these are, the greater possibility of being a true crypto.

2-Social networks: one can see the origin of the project through social networks, if it takes more than a year it is very likely that it is a real project, almost no scammer will take a year or more planning something like this

3-What do you ask us ?: This is very important, you always have to think about what you ask us, if the result is that they want us to register on your page, continue on twitter and join your telegram group, it is all normal, but yes it does not ask us for any of that and asks us to join channels and follow twitters of sponsors very likely it is scam

4-Is what they give us coherent ?: Let's be honest, it is very rare that an airdrop gives us more than 1000usd if so, investigate well because there are two options or it is scam or it is not the true value of the crypto

5-DO NOT GIVE YOUR PRIVATE KEY- very important nobody, ever, will ask you for the private key this seems obvious but there are many new people out there who are not aware, if you give your private key it is the same as giving your bank code

6-Do not send anything if they say they are going to return it to you: there are many airdrops that ask you to send 0eth to confirm the wallet that is normal and real, but all those who tell you send 0.1 btc and we multiply it or we return it to you it's a 100% scam

7-If a crypto is already in the marketcap: these are the airdrops that most want to enter since it is a crypto with an already established project, but there are many false ones, for this it is as easy as entering official networks and if they do not say nothing is probably fake (if not talk to an administrator of some official telegram group to confirm)

I don't believe in airdrops because 90% of them are scum... 1-2 years ago I participated in many airdrops and didn't get anything useful from 90% but I spent a lot of time to participate in all of the airdrops.... The quality of the airdrop company  depends on the source and the number of projects they have done. Usually the airdrop paying is very very small... 

Now a days, all airdrops are scam with 99% but 1% airdrops are working genuinely gets amazing returns like uniswap airdrops.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Around 5% are real but this doesn't mean that what you get will be more than a few cents worth of tokens that you have to pay a dollar to move to an exchange. One airdrop per year maybe can give good money but it depends if you find it and be fast to register.

It seems to me that of all the airdrops in which I took part, they really brought a profit of 20 percent only, the rest either cost a penny or a scam

In my personal experience, only 30% of airdrops are authentic. 70% of airdrops are fraudulent, collect our personal data or provide very low profits. I advise everyone to do good research on each project. Airdrops that require KYC should be monitored primarily. Best regards.

Honestly the airdrops are 40% real and 60% scam. I have participated in several airdrops and most of them have been scam, the only real and true aidrops are those of Yobit.

The success rate of airdrops is always very low, really many times it is wasted time solving and doing the tasks, very few are those who comply, in my experience, I think it will reach 10% of the authentic

On 12/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, Romaan1987 said:

I am joining airdrops from last three years. but only 5% Airdrops are real. 95% airdrops are fake or poonzi schemes. Some airdrops for really awesome. Like Energi Airdrop, Polymath airdrop. Darico airdrop. 

Back then airdrops are profitable and they are legit but now you will find that most of the airdrop now are scam the project turns out  be scam .

There are a lot of airdrops now. But almost 95% are scam and useless. But you can earn some money with another 5% of airdrops. You need to know how to detect airdrop scam to not spent time on these scam airdrops. I hope that amount of useful airdrops will grow, but not it does not look like this will happen

I think that about 20% of airdrops are honest and only about 5% of them pay as much as was declared, other projects can pay with late or token price is very bad and you won`t receive expected amount 

In my experience, a lot of airdrops are real. A large number are simply scammers. But most of them do not require very complicated steps to participate, so I participate. Those that were real gave about $ 200 in total.

No, it is not real, practically what is real is only 3% of success, and most do not comply, they always demand to work and do not pay, I really do not recommend this, it is better to work with a signature campaign.

Now it is already difficult to make money on airdrops because most of them are scam, but if this is not a scam, then small amounts are distributed there. In 2017 I only started borrowing cryptocurrency and started with airdrops, but unfortunately those days are over. I think about 5% are real ...

In my experience, about 15-20 percent of airdrops do list rewards, of which about 10 percent are listed on exchanges, but are extremely small compared to the promises. I ran the test on about 800 drops and got relatively few. But then I did everything myself, without attracting referrals, so the result was modest

Be careful about airdrops nowadays there are many scam airdrop . Most of scams are exist in Telegram groups.

The percentage that airdrops are real. I can't say. Yobit is an airdrop, it's the first time I've done this about airdrops. Until now I haven't participated in an airdrop.

Well, airdrops are cryptocurrency launches that seek to identify and convince entrepreneurs to acquire their cryptocurrencies and require the services in part of the entrepreneurs to carry out their promotion that is carried out on social networks and in exchange the promoters of cryptocurrencies grant to entrepreneurs a coin. Now the percentage of these airdrops that are serious is very low, I would say that they do not reach 5% and this is unfortunate.

Too much airdrop which only gives a little reward and is even worthless. There have been many such airdrops, don't expect too much from airdrop, which is certainly like a bounty task, sometimes it can be deceiving, especially just airdrop that doesn't do anything.