Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1minbearflag

Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World

On 6/10/2020 at 1:05 PM, Soaib khan said:

i agree with you bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which has the bright future right now we have more than 5000 cryptocurrency but bitcoin is the only where we can trust because many scams is going on in market 

i think for those who got in late they probably missed out on the big gains on bitcoin, thats why we always lean to finding new coins like LINK, XTZ and more to invest on.

• +2 1

Over the course of bitcoin's history, it has undergone rapid growth to become a significant currency both on- and offline. From the mid 2010s, some businesses began accepting bitcoin in addition to traditional currencies.

On 11.06.2020 at 11:27, Crypto123 said:

Thanks for this opinion, yes, this is also my opinion, the future for bitcoin is not so long that day that we see bitcoin the No. 1 currency in the world not 30 or 40 !! I think in the future paper money will disappear and Bitcoin will be the first in the world.

I think that paper money will disappear — yes, but why do you think, that Bitcoin would be the best coin? Why not different common currensy, like USD and so on?

Wow, that's cool. It was 10 years before it happened, and i think the growth of BTC will only continue, and i don't when it will stop. Maybe in 10 years, we will see bitcoin up to 50k or 100k dollars or maybe even more. Maybe now is just the beginning of bitcoin way
PS: pls,like my comment

bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world I remember when it was coming out and now it is one of the best.

Clear from the development of the cryptocurrency in the short time and its wide spread among countries, including those who adopted dealing with it such as Canada support investment and its acquisition

On 10/3/2019 at 3:56 PM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

and it is missing and reaches the first currencies of the world, to subsequently be the main currency of the world, although it seems impossible because even so, transactions must be traced as governments do for the bad acts that can be done with bitcoin

It will have time to become the first. We are only going for a little over 10 years and see how much has been achieved. BTC is the best thing that happened to humanity and the world economy in a long time. When governments and the general population know the capacity of BTC and its possibilities, I believe that there will not be a single penny left in the people's bank.
Is there BTC for the whole planet? It seems to me that this is the question that makes BTC such a valuable asset, the simple fact of being finite gives it incalculable value in time, as a year passes it is one year less than BTC is mined, the time will come. moment that to obtain one you need to pay a lot of money, of that devalued USD at that time.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:56 AM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

the adoption of bitcoin by the world community was a matter of time, because it can develop independently of it, but smart money is constantly entering it, proving its importance and necessity

Bitcoins has successfully become a part of the 30 leading and fairly used currency in the space of 10yrs what a magnificent and great achievement within that little time space  in the near future bitcoins can as well be one of the leading currencies in the world

bitcoin is good currency .. many people in many country use bitcoin for for transfering .. because is easy to send money to other country in the world with bitcoin or cryptocurrency .. and is fast send money too with safety in bitcoin

Yes, I agree with you because Bitcoin is now one of the top 40 currencies in the world.  Thank you for sharing this topic with us. It is being used now.

Yes, it is true, but in my opinion btc is not in the top 40 of all currencies in the entire world, but in the top 10, such as nowadays fiat money still more important than btc, but anyway a lot of humans using btc in their purchases and selling 

I hope more countries adopt bitcoin as a paymenth method in the near future and it is became more popular around the world. This currency deserved to be in top 10 list at least.

Taking into account its rythm in the last 6-7 years,it shouldn´t be crazy to expect this token in the top 10 currencies or top 5,i think its the coin of the future.Bitcoin in the top 40 currencies doesnt surprise me at all

This is a very great news for the entire cryptocurrency community as it shows the level of adoption of the coin is increasing very greatly

Yes of course I agree with you.  Bitcoin is known as the best currency in the world.  Has been known as the best currency up to 40 numbers so far.  Hopefully in the future Bitcoin will be known as the number one currency