What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Dear companion, yobit has many good features.  However, I think yobit is a safe place to save money, and risky things like trading and investing, can be done easily.  However, currency can be easily exchanged and transferred from yobit.  The yobit exchange is really very useful and important.

Yes there are many feature in here. You can withdraw fiat money. Actually as a newbie I don't know many things about it. I am still tring to find out about the classification for this.

I might brand a miniature profit here and he is not complicated and very easy to use and the withdrawal and deposit are fast too.

For me, my friend, I am new to this forum, but I have sufficient experience in trading platforms and that the yobit platform is one of the best platforms in terms of speed of trading and customer service. I recommend it and thank you

There are many good features here. Some examples are local money invested here, not just crypto currency. The money that can be invested is USD, Euros, etc. Many crypto currencies can be invested and traded here. And from now on it is very easy to withdraw and deposit.

I think that the best feature of the yobit platform is that it is simple and easy to understand, as novice and new people can easily understand it. The yobit platform is fast in transferring and depositing money, and this is a very important feature as well.

• +3 1

The best system of yobit is that we can chek the number of useful posts in it. In this we can plan the number of comments to posts..

• +2 1

Wow, I don't know what to even say about this, OMG☺️🤗 am speechless but I most say something, I see the future of yobit as one of the best site that's help and support the poor in some country, it's gonna make a lot of people to have their own freedom and set themselves away from desperation and hardship. .#WeLoveYouYobit/Cryptotalk😘😘😍

For me, the best feature of Yobit exchange would be its investbox. You could have safe investments there because you could pull out your investment any time. Also, that investbox have a very large amount of interest and you'll really earn a lot from it.

Yobit is good site . Yobit is great to earn money . This platform is authentic earn to money.  Lits of free coins . So many profit here. Yobit advantage deposit money and with draw money from them.

10 minutes ago, Pukki said:

Yobit exchange site has important features like invest box where you can invest and make future profits.it also offers free coins,you can make fast payments and withdrawals and it is secured and transparent.it also has a good support team

@Pukki I agree with you, Yobit investbox is really gives us good opportunity for earning more money. You can easily invest on it and earn 1/2% daily profit for your investment. For this reason, Everyone like yobit investbox. Yobit support team is also responsible than others site supports. 

My most favorite feature on yobit is the investment box features and how they do their airdrops by carrying everyone along, the investment box helps you maximize your profits rightly.

Hi, actually I haven't start with the expert Yobit ,all am doing naw is to check, observe,read more and other things in Yobit. But in a short time I will make ma Yobit effective and create serious participation on it.

One of the biggest advantages of Yobit Exchange Site is quickly exchange  so we can exchange our money very quickly here, which can be done in a very short time which is very useful for us.we can claim free coin form Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is all of its feature are amazing every thing on the way with like same of stock exchange in this forum you can work with out using it in this you can use the robot trading mood and you can purchase thing that are you want and sell your coins as you wish to purchase so not requires to connect every time to analyses the prices.

• +3 1

The withdrawal is quite fast in yobit and there are many other good features in yobit as well. It is very user friendly and any one can use it easily. It is designed with convenience and simplicity in mind. It delivers a good experience to those who are working in crypto fields. It has a robust engine which delivers out standing performance .

I have no  highlight on yobit trade location for the time being I fair got here a few days prior I am still learning almost yobit and I do not need to surge into any highlights presently

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

The best feature of the yobit I like is the game. As I am a gamer I like games and yobit provides a gaming platform to earn money easily. I like that feature.

• +1 1

The best feature that I find in yobit would be to invest or sell which is ideal because you can have all your satoshis in yobit and at the same time you can also sell them for others or you can also buy for me that would be or is the best feature that has yobit.

Although youbit is not a real world currency but it contains dozen of good features which may attract you to spend time on it, like if you are facing problems in operating they have specialized team on the other end to provides to best services.

I found good feature in yobit exchange, the most important part of it you can widraw money from them and you can invest with them to get more profit and it gives trader to sell and make profit without any problem alot of feature in yobit are many it has many advantage, yobit are very good.

Yes, many good features in yobit,each new member there can understand how it works easily,money that can be invested is usd, Euros, etc,It is very good and withdrawal speed, low withdrawal commission for some currencies, ease of trading on it,So youbit exchange is very good.

Yo bit is good in feature,you can witdraw flt in yobit,it is very easy to save money and also easy to withdraw money also and also ngod in endorsement,yobit is very good for future thanks

There is an excessive number of good highlights in yobit, for instance you can pull out fiat cash, not simply cryptographic forms of money, as usd and rubble, and the help group is sufficient, and he underpins the majority of the coins, he isn't muddled and exceptionally simple to utilize, and the withdrawl and stores are quick as well.

My favorite feature in yobit is that we can give and get reputations. Community reputation is the most important thing according to me because this can motivate us and help us in doing our work more effectively and efficiently.