What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Well the best future in yobit for me is that when I work here In cryptotalk and I win I can really observe my income at yobit and furthermore pull back them when I wish to and withdrawals in yobit is in reality simple.

Investbox seems like a very interesting product to me, but without a doubt for me the best one is Vmining, I think it's a very good idea and you can get good long-term benefits

I'm in the yobit since 2018, and in my opinion it is the best crypto market, because it is very comfortable, always working stable, fast, good requirements, fast withdraws and deposits, and the best feature in my opinion - it is often ieo and yobit codes 

un a de las mejores caracteristicas de yobit es la cantidad de criptomonedas que tienen en su exchange, la facilidad de uso de la plataforma es otra caracteristica que lo hace muy bueno, y por supuesto la rapidez de las retiradas

the best thing about yobit for me is the simple look and being fast to load. if we're talking about feature i like the virtual minings and also investbox feature which gets you % of income daily. 

Hello, have a good morning everyone, does anyone know when the option to withdraw the token that yobit gives us will be open? approximately for what date would that be? if someone knows please and thank you very much

It is an excellent platform, it is efficient, it works with various cryptocurrencies and supports new ones that are coming out, its transactions are fast and effective, in my opinion one of the best platforms

There are so many features available in yobit, the most important for me is that is very easy to use even for a beginner...

Mine best feature in yobit is chance to take a part in their absolutaly free, it allows to get start in crypto world.

I think it has many good things, it is easy to use, they always find a way to earn bitcoin and it can be exchanged easily and safely.

Actually, we're new here. We are new members. So if you are a new member, we hardly need to know if we really need your help, we need good posts and comments, because we are working hard, so we can help you.

Yobit is so great and has a lot of great features that it's impossible to count and describe them all. This is a revelation and a world championship. Yobit leaves competition far behind. However, if I had to limit myself to just one, I would choose investbox. I really like this function that brings me huge profits. I can invest a selected cryptocurrency here and receive a profit from it every day. Have you already tried investbox? 😍

• +5 1

yobit is a great site, one of the best interfaces . im doing my first airdrop here and the way to get ride of bots is wonderful

this is a great discovery for me.  everything is very convenient, there are a lot of fiat currencies.  I'm still a beginner and just learning, but I really liked the choice and interface, it seems to me that a great future awaits yobit!

here are many good features in Yobit exchange such as fast deposit and withdrawal speed, low withdrawal commission

It is a vey extraordinary exchange, it has many functions: mining, investment, it accepts many currencies, i like how it communicates with other wallets, the truth is that there are many thing i like about Yobit. 

yobit enjoys a great diversity of opportunities that should be exploited to the maximum to get the best out of investbox and the latest introduction of Vminex makes it one of the most attractive exchanges

One of my favorite functions in Yobit's Exchange is Dice, it allows us to play and multiply our currencies, another very good function is its Investbox I like very much the investment plans that it gives us to earn percentages for our currencies, with those two functions I am very happy and that is why it is one of my favorite exchanges.

I found Free Coins very fun because we have different types of coins to perform simple tasks. Mutual funds are also the best feature of yobit exchange, but the minimum investment amount is too high for me. Yopony is another feature for people who like to bet.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:33 PM, Sourav43 said:

There are many good features here.  Some examples are local money invested here, not just crypto currency.  The money that can be invested is USD, Euros, etc.  Many crypto currencies can be invested and traded here.  And from now on it is very easy to withdraw and deposit.

This is a very great feature that is great warming to anyone who has joined yobit or is planning to join. Simplicity in depositing and withdrawal is a hallmark of greatness. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.