Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

Do not worry, my friend, this problem will be solved as soon as possible and do not despair of work, and you will be paid money because this forum is honest and does not steal others. You just have to provide information in order to get the money and all the problems will be solved in Faster time

• +1 1

You are welcome in this forum. Unfortunately, my friend, I have not encountered this problem yet, and I hope that the person who faced the same problem will offer you the appropriate solution. I wish you all success in this forum.

hello brother I hope you are doing good first of all I want to tell you that on your feet there is a little bit problem for users akhrot is cleaning the sites aur may be other so it is temporary not worry about that do your work properly

• +4 1

The button has been fixed and is working properly. Just so you know this happens frequently and you should not stress yourself over it as the admin will always get it fixed within a few days. All you should do is continue to make your daily posts.

It is not big problem I face this problem many time . After few days it's working. In my opinion this forum has been payment stop when it's btc wallet is empty. After few days this forum open the btc payment system. 

Welcome my friend. This is very normal. It happens every period. The button to send bitcoin to the balance does not work because the management of the platform is changing something in the platform, but it will work again.

Hello friend, your money is likely frozen, but don't worry, it won't go like this. They will turn on the button. I heard from my friend that she faced this problem, but soon the button came back to work.

I have read a lot of posts about it and then I did a research on it and got to know that it happens many times that the administration of the forum stop the Send to btc balance button and clear the forum at that time from spammers and useless content creators and violators of the rules and once it completes the button reactivate.

Don't worry about it dear mate. It may be a technical error. While that time it may not work. So you just refresh your page and again login yobit it will work. It happens to all peoples. So be cool.

My dear, there are a lot of problems that may face us at work, and this is normal for us to be patient and not despair and keep trying and ask old members to benefit from their experience

• +3 1

I suggest that it sometimes happens and you don't have to worry because it can happen because of forum clean up, technical errors or the yobit wallet can be empty and until they refill it and we will be paid.

Yes it has been seen many times that send to Btc button removed from the platform and you cannot send you are running in the yobit account Mark in 2021 it is working perfectly and you can convert and send your money when you are Bella's and can make and start trading work.

Do not worry about your payment, you will get it, it is a matter of time, it may take several days
  Try the request again, and I do not think it is a problem, and this thing happens sometimes
Good luck all my friends

hello friend I want to tell you that the send button is working but sometimes there is a issue of network internet issues that's why it's not working properly you should reload your eubit account in that case and you will be able to send your BTC into your account this is very easy and straight way for sending our earning money 

Hello dear wala you hope you all are doing very good first offer I want to tell you that don't worry about this problem it is not permanent is temporary after a short time it was it will was solve so don't worry about that

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I advise you to consult the elderly members because they have enough experience and you get a clear answer.

Don't worry, this happens sometimes when there is a Bitcoin wallet refill, so the withdrawal is stopped until it is refilled and during this period the brokers clean the forum of all the members in violation of the laws and block them.

• +2 1

That's nothing to panic about,it do happens frequently,the problem is not from you rather its and official problem and will be solve anytime soon,just keep trying and for more information try to contact the forum official's

• +1 1

I don't know why the withdrawal button stopped, because I am a beginner in these matters, and I have not yet got a btc. I just finished writing the first hundred posts, but I hope that the problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Some people face this problem, but it is not a serious matter, as it may be resolved after a short time. If it continues for a long time, write to support and tell them about the problem, and it will be resolved immediately.

• +1 1

yes you are right I agree with you you are such a useful information here in this for another beginner I learnt a lot from your topic I am happy being part of this great platform best of luck for everyone

It is a normal thing that always happens as some services stop in this forum until the wallet is filled and then everything returns as it is. Do not be afraid of my friend, your balance remains the same and you can withdraw it completely after completing this maintenance. 

This problem occurs constantly, and it is not important, as it is technical problems that are permanently solved. Just try again after a while, and the transmission will take place normally.

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, it is not really a problem, never worry, keep working and you will find after a short time that the send button has returned to work, this has happened with many members before and it has been solved automatically

• +3 1

Some time is actually a little problem but now it is fixed, now you can send your BTC for any problem and withdraw your money. Because it’s not sincerely good to turn to the same topic in a short time, we’ve talked about this issue many times before and you can search the forum for a solution before making a fake post.