My Coinpot account was suspended - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nawaf111

My Coinpot account was suspended

I think from my point of view that the solution to this problem, you can contact the support and inform them about the problem, and they will help you solve the problem and open your account again

I also had an account in coinpot but they scammed us. The didn’t give us a penny.  There are some scammed site in the market who uses your data for promoting their platform 

The safest thing is that you have entered through different IP addresses and if so, your account can be blocked, the platform qualifies it as fraudulent use and if not, send a message to support indicating the problem you have with your account.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I had the same problem, but after day it fixed by himself, i guess it was site flaw, and administration just unbanned me.

I use this wallet all the time without any issues and I have never had the problem I think you need to talk to the support I don't know about them 

On 3/5/2020 at 12:57 AM, nawaf111 said:

My Coinpot account was suspended and I addressed to no avail. What is the solution?

I also had this problem but I do not know why this problem occurs and I could not find a solution If anyone knows, you must say so because it will solve many problems.

Likewise, my Coinpot account has been suspended. As a justification, it was shown that I logged into more than one account from the same IP address. However, I only had one account on the Coinpot micro wallet. So, Coinpot is nothing but a scam to me. I am no longer using Coinpot anymore. They also confiscated my balance in my Coinpot account. It was a complete disappointment for me ...

I think, there is no solution to that, since coinpot doesn't have any kind of support. So let's not waste time recovering it. You should use a different account.

Coinpot has never been a reliable operation. They were connected to faucets that requested that adblock be switched off, which is a big red flag, and I've read that many of their ads tried to insert malicious code into browsers.

I am sorry about that bro , the coinpot wallet has a hard rules a it need you to be careful with any thing you do it there so i adviced you to make a research for other wallet.

I just googled to find what coinpot is. It seems this was a faucet that was closed down, or is in process of closing down. I don't like faucets as I find them a waste of my time. Also anytime they can just shut down and pay you nothing.