The best start for beginners here - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this, every new person here should read all the topics of interest to him and increase his experience in this section and become aware of the nature of the topics that are raised here so that he can participate in the comment and reply and exchange of information and experiences Knowledge is with others. New members are also required to familiarize themselves with the forum’s rules and read them well and understandably

You are right, my friend, and I agree with you that every new person here should read all of the topics of interest to him and gain experience in this section, as well as become aware of the nature of the topics that are posed here, in order to engage in the comment and respond, as well as the sharing of information and experiences. New members must also become acquainted with the organization's policies and procedures.

The beginners section is one of the easiest and best sections of the forum, after reading it and understanding the topics in it, you can go to the rest of the sections and learn a lot.

I am new to this wonderful platform I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I just joined this wonderful platform of crypto talk and I'm still learning things about  forum how to use how I can learn more things about crypto world

Edited by Shoki Bhira

This is true. The beginners section contains all the basic information and some rules that you will need as a beginner in addition to a wealth of knowledge and experience that you will need before starting the rest of the sections during your posts here.

When it comes to division work, the main craze is that every novice would have to understand the policy of tying in cooperation Ubite and Crypto chat, and this forum is the setting to be with you even more.

At the beginning of your start in the world of cryptocurrencies, you will struggle to understand almost everything, but reading in this section really helps.

When you read the questions posed, the many answers, and the full explanation, you will have learned a lot.

Hello
Since I started on this forum and I work in the beginners section, I have read that it is better to reach 200 posts before moving to another section.

It is better to surf and explore all sections in this platform to know cryptocurrencies well. For sometime just be a reader and read the comments of others carefully. After that, you can start posting your comments and experiences in this forum.

Edited by Mr noomer

In my personal opinion, the best start for any person is the one who starts with it in an organized and correct manner, and his career is fixed and does not contain any errors or errors intended or unintended, and his words are carefully and carefully selected so that the reader can take the general idea of the topic presented easily and simply ..

اهلا بك يا صديقي صحيح كما بدأت القراءة في قسم المبتدئين في هذا المنتدى واستفدت كثيرًا. الرجاء الاستفادة من هذه المعلومات الجميع.

I agree with you, my friend, we have to allocate about an hour or two after finishing work to read and browse useful topics in order to collect information and experience.

Your words are very real, as Forex knowledge is very important. I learned a lot in Forex, but I still have little experience in this area, so I need to learn more from this forum and about cryptocurrency.

I agree with you and I do that. I started in the junior section and seek to spend more time here before moving on to the rest of the departments.  I feel that I need more experience to participate in the specialized departments.  I try to work hard on myself to achieve what I am aiming for early.

• +1 1

You have to enter the beginners section, you will find all the questions and inquiries in your mind about the arrivals, the section has a lot of useful topics, do not go to another section before completing this section.

Yes, I started like you, I read the rules and instructions, took advantage of the senior members and knew what to avoid, it was easy and fun, even reading other people's comments would help.

The beginners section isn't just for newbies on this forum; it's also for newbies from other forums. For example, this forum attracts some users who don't have a cryptotalk account, so when they see this section, they assume they'll find some details tailored to newbies in the crypto world.

Of course, beginners have to read a lot of useful posts in the beginners section and also read the posts in the "About Forum" section in order to know the rules in the forum and keep working and learning well.

It is very important for beginners to be well acquainted with cryptocurrencies and how to make useful posts in the forum. Therefore, beginners have to spend a good time reading posts in the beginners section so that they have experience about cryptocurrencies and have the skill to write useful topics.

Yes .. I did that at the beginning of the work and I am still reading everything in this forum to gain sufficient experience in the world of cryptocurrencies .. I advise everyone at first to read the rules and then read everything that comes across them as these are some experiences that can be gained .. Good luck

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend this section contain lots of lots of information and not just for weakness but also the senior member work in the section so I really recommend other people to join this section and earn and learn at the same time

The best section for beginner to start at this forum lies in their names. Means beginner should start from beginner section. There was a basic knowledge about this forum in beginner section. So to get info about forum and about how to work beginner should start from there.

My dear friend, you are right, we should read well as beginners and learn the rules of the forum greatly so that we make mistakes and get warning points that we are indispensable or subject to the ban and lose our account

The best start for beginners is they should first go through all the instructions of crypto.They should collect more information about crypto and post meaningful and relevant posts.Beginners should right their own view rather than copy pasting.