Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

13 minutes ago, Faizunnahar Fiza 2001 said:

Ban research let us know what actually went wrong. They help us to realise the mistake of others and help us become cautious.  Its like learning from others mistake

@Faizunnahar Fiza 2001 It is that learning from the mistakes of others is something that we must always do, here and in the same daily life that we lead outside of cryptocurrencies, seeing the mistakes that others make helps us not to make them ourselves and keep ourselves safe from doing something that It is not right, the publications and comments must be very good, something that not many do here, it is understandable that writing 20 posts a day is not easy and the ideas go away, but you have to make the effort.

Welcome, my friend. Actually, we should read all the leaflets in this forum because it has a lot of importance and benefit. I advise you to visit the rest of this forum because I found the benefit in it

• +1 1

You are right cuz always by reading we can be more  productive person so always before posting we must receive  a lot of info to ba able to write about useful things and provide deep things.

Yes dear actually if we just read then it also very valuable and beneficial for us we can get knowledge about Crypto currencies. And it is best for us we can earn good money if we have knowledge about Crypto world.

Hello! Yes, you need to write high-quality and interesting posts in order to get good reputations and more money for it. For each useful post, you get paid 1000 Satoshi and Talk tokens. This is very generous and very good! And of course, thank the posts of other users if you like the post. Good luck

My dear, indeed, you are absolutely right. The more we read and share information, we were able more and more to make our posts valuable.

You are right my friend. By reading and following up on the elderly members who publish rich information topics, we will have a solid knowledge base through which we can create strong and distinctive publications.

• +2 1

Of course, dear, we always need to read and follow the new publications, especially the publications of experts and the elderly, in the forum. We will not be able to start work and invest before we have a big idea about the work.

This is true, my friend. We must read, research and make our effort to learn from here in this forum in order for our publications to become very useful and easy to understand. We must get acquainted with cryptocurrencies in order to acquire knowledge and acquire information also to help us create valuable and important publications for society and in order to obtain On a good reputation

Reading is the most important and powerful act to be more successful now not everyone has the idea or knowledge about crypto so not everyone can give valuable posts here but through reading you can be better then others.

• +4 1

I agree with you. 
We can't set up consultations or reply to threads if we do not have sufficient information to respond to those topics 
We should spend more time reading to increase our information about the currencies encrypted .

• +3 1

You should read all type of material and has a good command on evry thing, more over you should have to do a research on the topic that you think you are not knowing better, best of luck for your journey.

Certainly, my friend, we share our knowledge here with other members, and the more we know, the more valuable our topics are, so we must read and learn both here or on other sites on the condition that we share it with the members here.

You are right, my friend, and I think that it is better to read the rules first and know them well to avoid mistakes and to increase our information better here

I think same like you. I think first of all we should read the comments of forum members and after taking guidance we should write our thoughts. In this way we get more likes and our post will not reject.

Reading is a main means of communication for learning and getting to know different cultures and sciences, and it is a source of linguistic growth for the individual, and a source for growth of the personality of the individual ... it gives the individual the ability to acquire the skill of self-learning, Which has become a necessity of life, without which it is impossible to keep pace with scientific development ... and the mind must be enriched with adequate reading, which in turn, in which the individual master the arts of response in any way.

• +1 1

First my friend , don't duplicate your posts 

So yes we all know that more reading more experience of writing similar topic 

So I prefer to read articles about crypto currencies when you browsing your internet or when you watch videos on YouTube

• +2 1

You are right friend. If you read it will help you. This is good method of learning about crypto. By reading you can overcome your mistakes. This will help you to make or write informative and good quality post. Wish you all the best🌹

Yes my friend i agree with you. Reading is most important to get knowledge about any thing.if you read more about different topic than you will able to write informative post. Reading is very necessary to collect information about anything. 

We'll know what went wrong if we ban testing. They assist us in recognizing others' errors and in being more vigilant. It's close to learning from the errors of others.

This is absolutely true, as reading the content helps to gain information and a greater understanding of how to make money through cryptocurrencies. And I encourage you to post more useful posts and information

First of all, I want to give my opinion on your idea that you explained to us through your post.

I support your idea and abide by it .. especially that it takes place through the circulation of these ideas within these applications and obtaining the material, moral and educational benefit ..

I love all of you and support those who are able to produce ♥ ️

I definitely agree with you mate, the reading of the post of other members in this platform is very important to other members more precisely the new members because it will increase the knowledge and experience of the members and they will be able to make useful post.

Of course, reading is useful and increases your ability to learn the basics of this platform and gain legitimacy from it. This post that you provide is very good. We encourage you to continue writing and we promise you to read

Yes, thank you my mate, you are givin value advice and make me feel that I am knowledge now a lot more about the ban research you have made. It is useful to always make something useful instead of non useful that will mean useless in this case of course.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.