Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

Hello there yes you are absolutely right doing research to make a good post because when you research some topics then you will know what the topic mean and what the content should we add in this post that's why is most of people don't get Research and they just copy other topics and share with this platform it is really bad I strongly recommend and do your own Research and post good content so the people here can read and gain knowledge from it

• +1 1

Yes, this is absolutely possible because we don't know that what was the purpose of deletion of the posts maybe the post was banned because the member was violating the rules and regulations of the forum but the content of the post was absolutely up to the mark. So, we can get benefit from the content and can make useful posts out of it.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend.  If you want to comment us.  Knowledge must be acquired.  Must acquire skills.  That is why we have to follow the experience member to gain experience.  You have to gain knowledge by reading their comments.  Then we will gain knowledge and comment.  Then we can do better.  Our comments.

Yes you are right my friend if we want to create any useful topics then we have to increase our reading skills as well. We must read other members comments and posts to get knowledge and experience and learn from other members mistakes so that we can avoid those mistakes in our posts and this could only be possible if we are willing to spend some time to read posts .

Get experience form the action of experienced person .It is the sign of wise person .So read all the contents of banned person and learn why they banned and which rules they break .Do not repeat their mistakes so your survival becomes easy 

• +3 1

You are absolutely right my friend, we should read a lot before making any posts. Because what we need here is posts that are useful and creative so if we read we can definitely increase our knowledge as well us vocabulary . It helps us to create more posts and helps to earn more reputation.

Knowledge is the basis of success, so you should focus on knowledge, not money.  The more we read, the more we possess the knowledge.  We must all dedicate good time to learn from this wonderful platform. We must focus on the good content of our publications in order to get a good reputation and thus achieve more profits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Ban research? You are doing research why are others getting banned? If your problem is to research why are members get banned then this means you are expecting to be banned because of breaking rules. It is like saying that you are breaking constantly the rules but you are researching how to avoid a ban by just being at the limit of it. 

Definitely, reviewing other people's opinions in the forum is the perfect way to improve your awareness of how to make positive posts, so you'll see what people do right and wrong.

• +4 1

Of course, you are right, my friend, because the more we read, the more information we get on cryptotalk. We have to read the posts and comments carefully to make our posts more valuable.

Reading ban post will also guide one on what cost the ban and can also be a light for members so that known will be in that same shoe and it like because is not a good reason for one should be banned and also be cut with the same fault.

Yes, of course, my dear friend, there are those who write the subject, have a good formula inside, gain a good reputation and teach beginners to gain knowledge about it. Thank you.

I saw many new members post low-quality topics on the first day they joined the forum . This is a big mistake. At first you have to read the laws and read a lot of topics and comments in the forum and outside the forum to get preliminary information about digital currencies and then you can write a good topic .

• +1 1

I wish you success too, my friend, I try to create good content through learning, reading and learning from other members, and thus I am able to write and share my ideas and information with others.

I am definitely agree with your content. People should be had the aim of learning from this site as well as earning. Because learning doesn't help you only in your personal ife, but also give you opportunities of long time spend here with sharing your knowledge that you learned from the post of the members.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes you are absolutely right in your words If we learn more on the cryptotalk forum then we will get a lot of information dear .

his is true, my friend. We must read, research and make our effort to learn from here in this forum in order for our publications to become very useful and easy to understand. We must get acquainted with cryptocurrencies in order to acquire knowledge and acquire information also to help us create valuable and important publications for society and in order to obtain On a good reputation.

Yes absolutely my friend, reading some members contents is very important actually because it will increase our knowledge and experience most especially we the begginers that don't know anything like that in this forum.

Of course, reading the forum content about cryptocurrencies, its rules and how it works, will benefit you in working properly without making mistakes, and your posts will become better and more useful, and we will stay away from repetition and posting inappropriate content.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend,

You are right and you have posted great. We should read others post so that we can gain knowledge to make our own post.

• +1 1

My dear friend, welcome. Thank you for this useful topic. The more we read, this leads to an increase in our information in this forum and knowledge of more about encrypted currencies and also greatly improves our English language

yes dear you are absolutely right i am agree with you the reading matters a lot in our life because through reading we can learn a lot of knowledge and information and through knowledge we will able to create useful post and create unique and informative content for our post i suggest to all newbie who recently joined this platform must read senior comments because thing thing will them a lot in understanding this forum 

I agree with you on that.  Finding new ideas for writing new topics requires a lot of hard work and research to gain sufficient knowledge and experience in writing topics.

Actually you are right my friend, if we want to make useful and meaningful topics,we have to learn more and increase our knowledge, as much as we learn and get knowledge as we can make a good and organized job.we have to read other  members 'comments to benefit from their experiences. 

I think the same as you are reading helps us a lot to increase our academic abilities so we should read every day to learn more and so we can create many useful topics according to our knowledge that would help a lot our account and the forum directly.