Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

I am thankful to this forum because there is no any forum which provides us the opportunity of earning money and knowledge. Here I work as full time job because I am a student I don't have any source of income . I don't think that any other platforms can take place of this forum.

Yes .Thanks to this forum because from this forum we can earn money and help our family but this is not easy that we earn simply .you have to work hard for everything because nothing is free in this world

Yes .Thanks to this forum because from this forum we can earn money and help our family but this is not easy that we earn simply .you have to work hard for everything because nothing is free in this world

my friend ..
 This is the best platform that provides information about the field of cryptography, investment, trading principles and digital currencies
And I aspire to get more income thanks to this forum and I advise members to devote good time to learning and working here / good luck to all

Edited by AyhamA

This platform has been of great help to a student like me you gain some knowledge and experience in this forum you also get paid for writing posts, this forum has turned me to an independent person, I don't have to rely on my parent if I need something this is the best forum so far.

Helo my dear i am also very excited by collecting BTC because I just hearing about this amazing currency but the posting is not easy especially when they delete post from your profile. We have to do hard work and post useful contents this platform provides information about the field of Cryptography Investment Trading principles and digital currencies

• +2 1

yes, I have also received my first payment yesterday. I would never had imagined that there is such legit platform exist that pays you just to post comments and topics. My friend suggested me this forum and now After working here for 9 days, I got my first payment yesterday. Thanks to all the members who supported me. This forum is legit and if you want to learn and earn then this is your way.

Yes you are saying well i am strongly agree with you You said well . Before joining this crypto talk we never think that we can earn bitcoin . It really an amazing platform . 

On 3/2/2020 at 7:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Hello friend am really happy for you, joined the forum recently too and I haven't started earning, for sometime now I only hear about crypto currency exchange and bitcoins online and from the media am happy that am taking steps toward earning too. Hope to feel how you do soon.

The crypto forum is wonderful site full of mysterious things,the forum make us earn and make profits we've never thought we could,all needed from us is our hardwork,time and dedications,we just have to make our contents useful and educative,by doing this we cam earn a lit of bitcoins easily 

Yes this is the best forum in the world and it is my love no doubt mostly super seniors of this forum earn a lot of money. So it is the best no doubt anyway here so I think you should need work hard then you will earn well.

• +2 1

Am still a new member here and I have not got a dime from this site but I hope that I will start making money after I completed my first 100 trail posts. No retreat no surrender. I will work hard to achieve my goal here on cryptotalk. Best of luck to everyone here.

It is not to collect those profits you must invest them to complement your learning in investments since those profits help you to learn how to invest and you will have a lot of knowledge thanks to this forum and you will quickly be an expert in the cryptographic world everything in this forum is learning.

Yes my friend I agree with you that you are very lucky to have accent on crypto talk  to have bitcoin it is easy way to make profit or trade in  it 

• +1 1

At the point when I initially caught wind of this gathering, I was extremely incredulous about it imagining that it was phony and didn't pay cash yet after the individual who enlightened me concerning it pulled out his profit, I was glad that there are still places that you can acquire bitcoin on the web. I like this discussion especially for allowing me the chance to learn and acquire simultaneously.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Like many of other you have meet the BTC provider real platform who gives you good amount of reward in shape of BTC by performing significant tasks. So better be thankful and make it more then that by contributing and building own base of crypto knowledge. Because the ultimate purpose for this forum and you is to learn more about crypto, share the crypto knowledge, information and experience in community. Grew here and become trader, airdrop and bounty hunter ,become crypto content writer and promoter for crypto projects. This forum is enrich with many crypto earning opportunities. 

I believe that the Bitcoin here isn't free as you might suspect, yet you should try sincerely and compose the 20 posts recommended for you, give the 50 surveys and regard the principles and states of the gathering to get the bitcoin

The demand for cryptocurrency seems to be increasing day by day. Needless to say it has become so popular all over the world. I came across this forum through a friend of mine, and got good quality money working here, it is the best site to earn. It comes with cash. Working from here and earning money, I was able to shop for my necessities.

Yes, this forum is best but it doesn't give you free bitcoins you work hard then you take reward. But this forum having the unique features it is the best way of learning as well as the best way of earning. Huge number of people are connected to this forum and they are all satisfied about this forum and feeling happy after joining this. 

Hi dear

I am very grateful to this platform for giving me a btc for free.

I never thought I would have the opportunity to learn so much and opportunity of good earning.

I spend most of my time on this platform because I learn a lot here and I spend time on the farm here so that I can pay for my university fees.

Best of luck 

Edited by Naveed khan
One word missing in typing
  • +1 1

This is a very great platform. I totally agree with you. We can easily earn money from this site. Not so much time needed for doing this. Try to being patient you will become successful in this project. Earn maximum amount regularly.     

• +2 1

At first thanks o cryptotalk....I was a 32-year-old middle manager at a major multi-media company in San Francisco. Though I earned a respectable $150k per year, I hated the fake company culture, the bureaucracy, and the endless chains of command.

Like so many others, I was looking for some kind of escape. And soon, I found one.

Dan wallowing in the misery of corporate America (courtesy of Dan Conway)

One early morning in mid-2015, before anyone else was in the office, I was browsing online and stumbled upon an article about Bitcoin.

I’d heard about Bitcoin years earlier when I was preoccupied with climbing the corporate ladder. Back then, it seemed ludicrous to spend money — real currency that I could hold in my hands — on some digital token that existed on a public ledger in the cloud. To be frank, I thought it was complete bullshit. 

But that morning, I had a sudden change of heart.

Bitcoin, the article read, was going through an especially rough patch. Its price, which was in a constant state of volatility, had fallen from a high of $1.2k in 2013 to $300. My mind raced: What if it goes up again? What if I put everything I had into this? I could get rich and never work another day in corporate America…

A part of me recognized these thoughts as destructive mania. My addictive personality had landed me in trouble before — first with alcohol, then with harder drugs. My 12-step sponsor wasn’t going to pat me on the back and say, “Go buy that Bitcoin, Dan! Sounds like a fantastic plan!”

At the same time, my wife Eileen and I were raising 3 children and had a big mortgage on our home in the Bay Area. The Great Recession had snatched away most of Eileen’s PR consulting clients. We were privileged, of course, but money was tighter than usual.

Sitting in my empty office, I began to go down the crypto rabbit hole. And the more I learned, the more I was pulled in.

Yes friend they are giving us the main opportunity to earn bitcoins and  as well as Talk tokens. I feel really proud on this forum and I hope that it should run for lifetime.

Waooo congratulations its a realy profitable forum.

I'm a newbier. I try to make usefull and informative posts. And i also want to learn and  earn on this forum.

I feel my self very lucky to be a part of this forum.it is very helpful.it provide an opertunity to learn and increase our knowledge.it help me to learn more about crytpo.it is very easy and reliable.we earn a good amount by posting .

• +3 1

yeah, this forum gave, in fact, a lot to me personally.  I have a difficult time and the forum gives me the opportunity to make some money, that's already great.  plus I'm getting a little bit into the topic of cryptocurrencies thanks to the forum.  and this is the most basic thing.