Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

Yes dear, friend first of all I thank to you for sharing this knowledgeable topic I don't know of this topic ip but I am also realize can this topic and I am searching for IP and yes I am collect a knowledge about ip means you know your net IP for example data ip and wifi ip but I also use data so my ip is personal.

Hope you understand my opinion thanks to all and good luck.

Hmm it’s a confusing topic for beginners. One should not have another Id from one IP address. This will cause of get banned by authority. It’s a rule of crypto. For more information beginners can read the forum of rules and regulations.

Thank you very much for your wonderful post, in fact I did not know this before, I think now I am no longer concerned about this topic, good luck to everyone

Your words are correct, it is permissible to put your account on another device if this other device does not contain any second account, because multiple accounts on the same device cause the ban.

You should be careful, because the site deletes accounts that contain the similarity of the ip, recommend your using the phone as an alternative to Wi-Fi, and uses the same Wi-Fi you and someone else in order not to prohibit .
Break a leg

• +1 1

How is my pal? I like your post because it is very helpful for newcomers, and if you only have one account, don't worry. You can easily access your account from a variety of devices, like I did. I just opened this account on a different phone a few days ago, and I appreciate you sharing this information. Best of luck...

Hello, all friends, I hope you are doing well and living a safe life. First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for the details you provided. I really like it and I was hesitant to use my account from my mobile. Good luck.

Yes bro you are right and thanks you for your information about clearing my doubts as i use different ISP like mobile data and my wifi and my friend wifi sometime so i was feared but as there are noone using Cryptotalk forum from my family and peers I don't think I need to worry

Yes, having multiple accounts and having separate IP addresses are both reasons for your banning, buddy. Having multiple accounts entails having multiple accounts on the same phone. Having multiple IP addresses, on the other hand, entails using the same account on multiple phones, each of which records a different IP address. Thank you so much.

Yes, because of not understanding the rules well, some people make mistakes and consider that changing the IP address is not allowed in the forum, so some members are afraid to change the IP address or log in from another device.

Changing the IP address is allowed in Crypto Talk, but you should not create another account in CryptoTalk or log into two accounts using the same IP address because all accounts that have the same IP address will be blocked.

It is very important to differentiate between changing the IP address of the same account and having another account in Crypto Talk, because changing the IP address is permissible if there is no other account entered with the same IP address, so you have to own only one account and you are free to change the IP address.

Hi there good eating yes it is it prohibited having multiple account in same IP address so be careful of making those mistakes because you end up losing your account Linda also read and regulation tools and regulation about this forum where they all the prohibited things to tell you don't so I hope you understand what I'm done saying good luck

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, it has become clear that all members should stay away from working on a shared IP address or a single WiFi network, which will lead to a ban for the two accounts 

I linked to a different IP address one day and had no issues. According to what I've read, the issue arises when you have two accounts registered with the same IP address, and they block access in accordance with the forum's laws.

This is indeed a popular misconception among new and even experienced participants.You can access your account from multiple devices using different IP addresses as long as you only have one account.Multiple accounts are prohibited by the law, and you will be excluded from the site if you do so.

This is good information for everyone. There was a fear of losing all our work .. The important thing is that we do not use two accounts on the same device and on the same internet .. The person must have one account, one device, and one network .. private to the person .. Good luck to all

Thank you for the clarification.  I don't think there is a problem using another device but it shouldn't have an account in cryptotalk. That is, we shouldn't use the same device for more than one account in the forum, otherwise you will be banned.

Actually i think This is very important topic for everyone. Because maximum people do not know about different ip adress. Yes,we can login my account in another device. There is no problem. But that device also have not any account. Because we all know that multiple accounts are not allowed in one device.

I recently wanted to change devices, but I did not dare for fear of opening my account from another Google and presenting another IP, I don't know, I was very afraid to even try. That is why this information is very valuable to me. Thanks really for sharing!

I've been awaiting a response to this question; it's such a relief to be able to access this site from a different computer in the event that something goes wrong with your personal phone; thank you, my friend; have a nice day!

According to rules and regulations you can't use two id's on one mobile and with same IP address.You can change your account from one mobile to other mobile but make sure you don't use I'd on other device.You can use your mobile data to also use cryptotalk but in one mobile one id.

I agree with you and I thank you for providing such great information., The most important thing is that you can only use one IP address in one mobile If you use more than IPS, your account will be banned, So follow this information, if you don't, your account will also become banned

Actually, the new members of this platform are really confuse about be issue of ip address in this platform, but with this explanation of yours I believe the members of this platform, particularly the new members will have a test of mind.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.