How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

The research and the enquiry you have done before joining into any platform or wallet that will easily give you some idea whether the website or wallet is legal or not and it will be more good because of the the information you have gathered from yourself it will encourage you to face the problems and the solutions to find quickly.

The only way to know about the legitimate wallet is to do proper research. You should research about its security measure and policies to know about how legit is it. 

• +2 1

it is although a tricky question.but still. if you want to check if its legit or not then you have to see its ratings& the number of people who have kept their money there.& in case if you get confused the yobit wallet is always there.

All of the impostor billfold will have umpteen concealed martyr operation.that's identical tricky to understand regardless of whether the present a impostor case or not exactly.i need to indicate then you also not to apply whatsoever billfold which isn't reliable.then you really can simply sleep with and that coffers tend to be authentic and instead of without problems probing upon hear.

Welcome my friend, in order to know if your wallet is regular, you should search for your wallet and read all comments to make sure, including that it is a safe forum, there is no need to fear about it. If there is more correct information about that, please publish this information

You make sure your wallet is legit you need to make your own research to check the legitnes of the specific wallet good luck.. If you do not prefer this matter, I advise you to use a Blockchain. 

On 2/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

You can check through the process of searching for the wallet on the Internet and know the pros and cons of the wallet as I keep my money and cryptocurrencies through the yobit platform, which provides me with many advantages in order to benefit, and it is a secure wallet that provides various currencies for exchange, sale and purchase @rchres

There is really no assurance that a wallet is legit  and the only thing that we can do is to read reviews with it and to also watch it in YouTube to assure that many users trusted the wallet.and one more the most think Don't install right away without a research, your cryptos will be stolen if you are careless..

It seems that you have done a serious mistake because this question should have been asked before you choose your wallet and not after wards. Your wallet represents the safety of your savings and investments , it can not be picked out randomly , you should ask friend , and some experts and even google things up then decide, now it is too late.

• +4 1

You can research more about wallet that you have used in google play and read the reviews. You can also ask to the experts people in this platform. I will recommend to you use trust wallet or hardware wallets for holding your crypto coins and tokens.

Yes i think if you know if your account is valid or not because if you earn your money it will go in your wallet and you must make sure that your wallet is valid because if the income is then it is lost.

My friend I want to tell you that if you want to know about your wallet is it legit it or not so I want to suggest you that you should to search about your violet then you easily know no about this best of luck

There's no particular handle or strategy to know whether your wallet is legit but in case you need to utilize any wallet at that point it is better to rummage around for it and see the audit at that point as it were you'll be able get to the point

• +1 1

If you want to check your wallet either it is legit or not, for this you can search about it on Google,YouTube and from many other sources. And i will advise you to always choose the wallet that you already know and having good security.

• +3 1

On 2/24/2020 at 5:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

Dear mate you are right. There are lot of wallets which are fake. In the same way there  are lot of wallets which are working well.you can find best wallet by guidance of seniors. I also found wallet with the help of seniors.

I joined this platform three days ago. And i make much efforts to  search a best wallet wallet. And i found trust wallet best.

I will suggest you to use trust wallet. It is easy to use and very safe wallet.

You can not mentioned which pockets you use and which wallets records you  want, due to the fact when you upload this wallet name then our forum members helps to resolve your hassle, but now you do a little studies like, whilst the wallet start and what kind of extent on this pockets and seek in google and also you tube you got all statistics.

I would say that you can search about wallets on youtube or search on socialmedia and most of the time double wallets are scams that deposit your funds only in popular and secure wallets like blockchain or coinbase.  Hard to do but in this case I suggest you go for popular wallets with reputation and always do some research on Google about the wallet you have decided to use before putting your coins there.  Thanks.

There are many online wallet and to know the better once is to make research about it. And the wallet with high number of users are the best to use. 

I don't have any idea if any of the wallets are legit or not. I guess we can trust yobit in that as I've read  about yobit from many experienced users that it is one of the best out there.

Hi friend if there's any wallet you have but don't if it is legit or not you can search for it on google or watch videos about it on YouTube you can also write a topic about it members that have used it before would let you know about it. You can also search for the most used cryptocurrency wallet  if you don't have any before.

My favorite companion is a good thing because I'm here to know the best of a wallet and we know which wallet is the best to know which one is the best because there are many scam wallets here, I'm reading the senior members of your post and you and I and me are here.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Hood2000 said:

Dear friend, hello. To know what your legitimate specific wallet was or not. You must search around the particular wallet and read the posts and comments about that wallet Thank you dear friend

Yeah and we can also use some wallets which are well known and popular too. Like blockchain wallet, coinbase, binance, trustwallet and so more. Almost every legit and good coins are listed on those wallets. @Hood2000

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

The way in which I can see if a wallet is good and also if it is legal or not, I do it looking for references on the internet, as many people make videos of these wallets telling their experiences and highlighting the good and bad, for that and much more I think it is very good that we can inform ourselves before using any of these wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before and i don't have any knowledge abkut you question as im totaly new to this crypto world and its a good thing that you are sharing your knowledge