Best Place To exchange between cryptos!!! - Page 11 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harzallah

Best Place To exchange between cryptos!!!

i have no idea about marketplace.i don't see how this is the best place to exchange our crypto. There are many better exchanges which we can use. If it offers something special I am willing to listen but I always recommend to Cryptotalk members to do research before sending your funds on any exchange.

• ذکر ہر بات میں تیرا ہے مگر نام چھپا رکھا ہے

Smjhi

PosI would recommend you to exchange your currency in binance. Because binance is the most old exchange cryptocurrency exchange which gives reliable facilities to their users

There have it's own rules and regulations.it's just placing the order and waiting for someone to take an interest in your offer. I 100% recommend Binance

I think wooset.com is now the best exchanger site. Cause it's exchange charge is low and you can exchange any kind of crypto-currency from it. Very easy interface and friendly to use. So i recommend wooset.com and please check for one time. 

The most popular exchange sites for me are Binance Yobit and Coinbase. Their security is very strict.These exchanges are very popular and the security of money is very high.

I have not found the good review for this exchange plus language is looking like Arabic which i can not understand. There are already so many trust platform for the cryptocurrency trading. It is my frist time i heard about this exchange. There are many good and bad exchange in coingecko and coin marketcap to see if i can find it there and no more about it.

If you want to exchange your currency. I would like to recommend you one of the best exchange that is Binance. The reason is that Binance is an old exchange free from scam. Nowdays there are a lot of exchanges but mostly scams. Thanks

There are many options depend on your location but just keep in your mind one thing, Stay away from shapeshift! they are the worst exchange I have ever seen.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Make our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is very good for you and me.

Yeah you are right! Thare are many good and  bad exchange in crypto world .I can't understand there are already so many trust platform for the crptocurrency tradings

There are many good and bad exchanges in crypto world. You should pay attention to several indicators you can believe. For me, I currently use the Yobit platform. And I feel much more secure.Thank you for sharing this website exchange here.

There are many good and bad exchanges in the world of cripto, so I have to reconsider this exchange of cointiki or coinmarketcap which is very good and safe to use. Thank you.   

I want to mention all this for users here to find out what website service is exchanged. I would recommend you exchange your currency    

I have tried some websites like this in the past but they are all scammers i have lost lots off money like this so i am not gonna try even if i can use 1 dollar to test it i am not doing it it a one dollar earn fro my sweat and blood so sorry

This would not seem to be the safest way to trade our cryptocurrency. There are a plethora of better options available to us. I'm happy to listen if it provides something new, but I still encourage Cryptotalk users to do their homework before sending money to some exchange. That's why I suggest for all of you binance.  It is highly secured for trading.

I think cryptocurrency is the best site for exchanges. A little unfortunate for us about the features of this site. I'll try the site because I'll need a lot in the coming days.   

There are many cryptocurrency trading platforms, but I think yobit and binance are the best, I always use them to trade my currencies, they are the most popular platforms they are safe and simple, and you can use them easily.

If you are thinking of a trustworthy site, then first of all you have to think about Binance. This is the best and most feature-rich site I've ever visited. There will be a recommendation from me for exchange in Binance

There are many places in which cryptocurrencies can be exchanged, but you must search and learn methods of trading, and I advise you, Bitcoin is the best now.

Have you tried trading on this site or have experience with it? I did not notice any encouragement from members to deal with this site. I think it is not safe and it is better to trade on well-known platforms such as Binance. Do you have another experience or opinion?

@harzallah dear friend i suggest you to use binance. here you exchange lots of crypto coin. it's very easy to use. its interface is user friendly. that's why you easily understand. also it's old site, so it's trusted. 

One of the most important exchange sites for exchange for fixed currency is Yobit Binance HitBTC. There are also a number of small and large exchange sites, such as Exchange Botham Global. However, in my opinion Yobit is a very good site.

I know only the exchange site which is yobit site till I am here. I am new as it is my third day to be here. Before here, I didn't know anything about cryptocurrency and trading at exchange site. I have been introduced to yobit just from here. So I think yobit is the best site of cryptocurrency to be exchanged.

There are large number of exchanging sites of crypto but binance is very best because it is most trusted crypto exchanger and it contains large number of cryptocurrencies,which gives reliable facilities to their users,

I wish that this site is really good and I adviced you to check the legitimate of this exchanger and if you are worry just try the binance , it is so great.