Money transfer problem - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Yes my dear friend due to the network error that is why you could not transfer your fund to your balance you just have to be patient for some time you will then be able to transfer your earnings to your wallet

I do not think that there is a solution to this problem, it is happening with everyone in the forum and no one was able to identify the problem and find a solution to it, you have to keep trying until you succeed in transferring your money. 

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your helpful post. I heard that many members encountered this problem, but it turned out to be a temporary problem, and whoever experiences such a problem should wait several hours and try again.

• +4 1

Dear friend, when Satoshies pays you for the responses you make on the forum, you must send those satuses to your wallet within the yobit platform, after which you can enter with investments and trade to earn more money.

we are all facing this problem my friend,  so you have to calm down and keep working everything will be fix very soon. It happened before and it was fix this problem is a temporary problem buddy. 

I don't know why my bitcoin is not being transferred to bitcoin balance but after some time it will be resolved automatically. I hope this problem will be resolved in a few hours. We'll add balance soon thank you.    

No need to worry dear .. there is no problem that has no solution ... I think that when the post was posted, everyone was complaining about the same problem through my continuous reading of the members' responses on your blog ... I hope you have solved it and returned to your work diligently and steadily in the world Cryptocurrency trading and investing is a world that takes patience, determination, effort and effort in order to reach the top

• +2 1

You must fulfill all the conditions for the investment you want in order to get the specified profits in exchange for your investment that you have chosen, as there are some investment options that need to fulfill some demands.

I'm new on this crypto talk forum and have no withdraw till now so I didn't face any money transfer problem yet but I have money transfer problem on other online earning medium.

The thing is nonetheless right now there. My partner and I observed inside the party coming from YObit administrator, They are away from Crypto Discuss equilibrium. When the balance will be refilled the particular Send out to be able to my Equilibrium begin to perform. Thus, retain holding out with consideration and also keep tuned in. keep on the task, and also almost everything will probably be ok shortly.

My dear friend, when this inconvenience occurs, you only have to wait, it is because the administrators are doing cleaning and for this reason they deactivate all payments to avoid that if you are doing the wrong things they pay you something that you do not deserve but have patience and if you do things within the rules, you have nothing to fear that when everything is put into operation again you will be able to make your transfers without problem.

It was a temporary problem, as all members faced the problem of converting bitcoin to yobit, due to the withdrawal button stopped, there are some modifications that were made in the forum, now everything is fine, the problem has been resolved and we can convert our currency at any time.

Do not be concerned; everybody has the same issue, which will be resolved in the quickest possible time Don't worry; the funds will be distributed as soon as possible, and you will not risk any of your funds. Continue to work and don't quit writing.

Hello dear friend, of course, the Yopet problem suffers a lot, especially on the last day. We thank your efforts. We have more to gain money and knowledge and learn from our elders more about the wonderful forum

I heard about this from my friend and he cannot withdraw.
I think that there is a technical problem that makes it difficult or defective in withdrawing the balance

1 minute ago, Malikshareyar said:

You are saying right my dear friend some time many of the people remove from the crypto campaign that's why they not send his btc in his balance account

@Malikshareyar thanks my friend for pointing that reason too , we must double check our both accounts on crypto talk and Yobit before making any judgment or Conclusions

Cause the reasons might be many we can't tell if we didn't had such problem tho 

In fact, my friend, I have not encountered this problem yet, because I adhered to the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum.

Maybe your problem is a technical issue with your account so contact Yobit Support Team.

• +3 1

This is temporary problem, so don't worry. Very soon this problem will be solved and you will get your sathosi. Next week also you and everyone feel this problem again because every 6 or 7 days after yobit wallet become empty...

• +1 1

I don't think that's a big deal. 
I had some difficulties, but immediately I went and hired the experts, and they helped me. 
Transportation problems is not hard and you can read the comments and learn how to solve it .
Good luck

• +2 1

Sorry, bro, I won't be able to assist you with this because I haven't started receiving money yet because I haven't met my goal of 100 comments. However, after reading several comments and tweets, I came to the conclusion that the majority of people have the same problem, and that the problem will most likely be resolved as soon as possible.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Sometimes you face some problems in transferring the profits that you reap because of doing some maintenance that the officials in this forum work on. This will be completed in a short time and the profits will be transferred back to your own wallet. Do not worry about that, my friend, that working in this forum offers a lot of confidence.  To follow and persist.

Do not worry dear. I got this problem a while ago, but it was quickly resolved without losing any profit. Moderators are doing this process to clean the forum from fraudsters and outlaws. Or it may be a technical problem caused by a malfunction in one of the service providers. You should focus on your goal  And work to publish new and useful content and things will be fine

• +1 1

Not only you, but everyone else, is experiencing this situation. There is a server issue that will be resolved soon. Don't worry, continue with your everyday activities, and you will be able to withdraw the payment from the Yobit wallet in a brief period of time. One more thing I want to say is to be cautious with wallet transactions; if you are sent the sum by accident to two different accounts, you will be able to retrieve it again. 

well i think so all members face this problem, all can't send their  balance in their wallet so don't worry its happens previously, its happens when yobit exchange not refills their amount so don't panic its solve very soon, and work casually because yobit exchange is legit and they run this campaign 4 months, without any issue.