How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Good topic,

i appreciate you, you've a great topic i really like it as far as your question is concerned,  you are absolutely right. there are many repetitive topics that seem completely new .it is  important-to that we search for more information for cryptocurrencies and gather more information about it .Only then can we create a unique and useful posts or topics.

In my opinion i think we should first search the topic we want to create in search bar option after that if you see the same topic created from another members than don't make that topic or if you don't see that topic than you will make that topic with different and unique way i mean your explaining criteria should good.

Differentiate your topic by thinking about what unique perspectives or angles you can bring to the table. What can you say about your topic that nobody else can? Alternatively, consider a new way to approach an old topic. How can you cover the same material in a more innovative or interesting way?