How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

For each person in the themes industry but I fent to industry the subject on cultural references and collect information from books to get different and unique topics

Well, this is a wonderful question. We can write a unique topic by presenting the ideas of the topic well and through an introduction, which describes the topic and the presentation, which describes the topic and explains its ideas well, and then the conclusion, which is by which we conclude the topic through that, we have presented a unique topic

I suggest you search for the world of cryptocurrencies and monitor their prices. When you get the correct and sufficient information, you will find useful topics that can be proposed and new ideas.

If you want to make your content more unique and attractive than you have to research about the content before uploading and it should be clear and attractive enough to Grab that direction of the users from this you can improve your self also.

No friend, not all topics have been published, you just have to search, as cryptocurrencies are constantly developing and every day you can bring up a new idea about them, just do not write repeated topics so that you are not banned.

Quality learning and grip of knowledge help the people to create quality pots. One should follow the rules and also understand the need of forum. In this way he can create quality posts.

Quality learning and grip of knowledge help the people to create quality pots. One should follow the rules and also understand the need of forum. In this way he can create quality posts.

There are several tropics in this forum, but a select few are more oriented as members become more available. I've found that more people are blogging and commenting for beginners and the crypto community, and I believe that people have knowledge and ideas on all topics. With ideas on everything else, you can build your own tropics.

You can make your post unique and different only by doing hard work and searching because when you will do hard work to search something new than definitely you will find some thing new you will share it with the members and definitely it will different .so do work to find some thing new 

For creating the unique and useful topic I will advise you to collect knowledge and if you are facing any problem on this forum you can also right it in your topic

Yes you are right .you should search on the Google and get knowledge from it about cryptocurrency and you will be able to write a useful content which are helpful and informative for others.make unique topic.

For that it is easy to have different topics because when you have topics then you can do research in this forum to confirm that you are the only one that is have that kind of topic.

To make a pose and have the most unique  so that you will have so much successful your post, then if you want to have the best feeling in life and people like your topics, then the way they have improved their information more  .

If we have a depth knowledge of about at any forum.Then we can writ a neat and clean topic.We present a good question and the people response on her and reply.tThe followers will be atumattcally increases of him better knowledge and respond.All members of the crypto family were give the best skills.

I am suggesting that to use google search. If you want to put something new on forum. You can search any thing you want related to crypto currencies on google and share that information to forum.

When an idea comes to mind, it's useful and fresh
Check the forum to see if this topic has been posted before
And then publish it.

There are several tropics in this forum, but a select few are more oriented as members become more available. I've found that more people are blogging and commenting for beginners and the crypto community, and I believe that people have knowledge and ideas on all topics. With ideas on everything else, you can build your own tropics.

My friend, to create a unique topic, you first have to be familiar with many readings, in addition to your knowledge and research about a lot.

• +1 1

Well i think its a crypto related topic so the articles must be about crypto talk. The crypto related topic will get more popularity and it will be liked by others. But it will be better if other topics aldo shared in it.

Good and useful information share with us dera .Making a useful post we should explore hidden knowledge which is helpful for the person.For example we should read newspapers and tutorial work on related  the trading and investment than we should try to bring out some method that how earn money in minimum times with little amounts. 

Hey friends Actually I am new on this platform but am afraid of making any topic. if i make  duplicate topic. it will lead to ban my account. If you want to make a unique and different topic it should must be based on your mind and your skills.you need to more think and  then create a useful topic that will be helpful for others.Thank You!

It's best if you do it yourself to come up with a completely original theme. It is best to simply track all of the news in the crypto world, as well as news related to the blockchain, to come up with such a subject. And as soon as the news is made public, post it on the forum. As a result, you'll be able to develop a truly unique theme.

Some of the questions are impossible to answer perfectly. It is entirely up to you to create a unique and appealing message. It's entirely up to the person. However, if you comment on a regular basis, your abilities will improve. Then you'll be able to master your abilities.

Hello my friend, in fact, I agree with you and I know that the topic is not that easy. You should share your own experiences, for example, and search other platforms for information on cryptocurrencies in order to be able to publish useful things.
good luck my friend

My dear friend, in this forum you must think carefully and create your ideas to find new and useful topics. You must work hard, my friend.

If you want to create matchless subject matter in that case check out to get to know other learning then cryptocurrency that is furtive and you be capable of explore it which will be virtuous succeed for to constitute new topic.